• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible DxD God Tiers Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
So, Issei recently got his new form AxA by combining with his mech familiar Ryuuteimaru. It's shown to be far stronger than his Dragon Deification even when holding back:

True DxD 3, Life 4

Tartarus, who took the Revelation Blaster head-on, seemed to have taken a huge amount of damage, with almost half of the sphere being blown away! —! N-No, wait a minute! Wait a second! Didn't the attack just now almost become a decisive blow!? It was still just the first shot, you know!? I was greatly surprised by this result! ...Wh-What the hell! Just how many ∞ Blasters combined was that!? And yet, I was limiting the output!
So I'm suggesting:

Country level (Even when suppressing his power, his firepower is equivalent to multiple Infinity Blasters combined and he could easily defeat an opponent that would be difficult for his Pseudo Dragon Deification to handle)

He should also get Portal Creation as Ryuuteimaru could forcibly break into Georg's dimension:

True DxD 3, Life 4

Then, in response to Tartarus, Ophis looked at a certain point in the sky and said,

"—Brought it."

"Brought it to Ise!"

When Ophis and Lilith said that — cracks appeared in the sky! The cracks gradually spread, and then shattered into pieces with a crunching sound. That meant the pseudo-space walls were broken! It was a giant deep crimson flying object that crashed through the wall of the pseudo-space! I was familiar with it. At that time, it was wrapped in something that looked like a cocoon, but that shape and color was—

"—Ryu-Ryuuteimaru!?"

I screamed like that! Yes! The huge flying object that appeared by crushing the walls of the pseudo-space was Ryuuteimaru, which was in the middle of a mysterious change!
For reference, here's how people forcefully enter Georg's dimensions:

Volume 9, Life 4

A noise began to rock the dimension. I've heard this sound before. It's the sound of space being sliced open. Looking up at the direction of the noise—there was a hole being formed. T-This is...! The image of the giant red Dragon in the Dimensional Gap appeared in my mind.

"It looks like it's starting."

Cao Cao happily laughed. T-Then, Great Red has been summoned using the Kyuubi leader and the magic circle...!
Volume 11, Life 4

A noise echoed through this dimension. I heard this sound before. It's the sound we heard when a hole is created in a dimension. When I looked up, a hole was created in the sky!

We thought it was the appearance of new enemies, but Siegfried and others also had expressions of doubt.

…..So it means it's an unexpected intruder?
For the important part, although there have been several world destruction statements for the God Tiers, it's difficult to assign them a certain tier because of the ambiguity of those statements. Issei's AxA also has its own planet destruction statements:

True DxD 3, New Life

Ravel answered.

"However, we were also given a caution; do not use it seriously. No, it may be more accurate to say that it is a warning."

"What do you mean, do not use it seriously?"

Asia asked worriedly. Rias replied about it.

"I received an explanation regarding Ryuuteimaru. That is — it looks like Ryuuteimaru holds a power capable enough to destroy a planet."

[—!!? A p-planet!?]

Everyone except for Ravel and me screamed in shock at Rias's words. This was natural, right? You know, if you heard this and that about a planet. I said,

"Even when I defeated Tartarus, Seekvaira-san told me to suppress the power. In fact, with limited output, it had such power, right? ...I also thought it was dangerous. Destroying a planet sounds crazy, but I feel like I understand."

Using that power inside Ryuuteimaru, I realized. It's scary in a different sense than True Dragon Deification. True Dragon Deification was scary because of the risk of the body not being able to adapt, but [A×A] with Ryuuteimaru was too scary because, on the contrary, the risk was low.

"—The current Ryuuteimaru, [A├ùA], is too dangerous."

I said so.

"Have your feelings for oppai finally reached planet-breaking levels...?"

Xenovia said with a groan. Rossweisse-san asked with a serious expression.

"....So a restriction in order to be able to unleash that power when you think about doing it, right?"

I said.

"Currently, it's not quite at a perfect state, so I don't know how serious it can get... But if I have it shoot at high power, I think it will be able to shoot. That's why it's dangerous."

Supposing it can fire an attack powerful enough to be able to break the planet... there's no way you could shoot something like that easily. Because it would all be over.—

Ophis said, "Ryuuteimaru grew up anticipating future threats. That's how it seems. That strength is in preparation for something."

In response, Irina was puzzled.

"...What are the future threats? Are the Gods of Hell so dangerous?"

"It may be with assumption for fighting against Sakra or the God of Destruction Shiva."

Xenovia spoke like that.

"......."

"......."

Rias and Ravel seemed to have something in mind about Ophis's words. Hey, Ddraig. My current self, if it goes along with Ryuuteimaru, can it surpass Vali?

[In terms of raw power, you have overtaken him at once. But, you've already been told that aura consumption is too intense, right? That power has no meaning unless it lands a hit. When you get cornered after the attack being evaded and then [AxA] ending due to stamina exhaustion, it would be the end.]

Ddraig said calmly. ...Right. My power was something incredible, but it wasn't necessarily the case that all those attacks would reach the transcendentally fast Vali. So when the combination with Ryuuteimaru was over, I'd get beaten and it would be over, huh? ...Perhaps, with Vali as an opponent, it's no more than a huge moving fort. ...So this meant there was room for improvement and training, huh? While Ddraig laughed, he said,

[[However, if you destroy the entire planet, you win.]

I'm also going to die if the Earth is gone, aren't I!?
During that, I also thought of something... I had asked Beelzebub-sama whether this power could be of help to Azazel-sensei, Sirzechs-sama and the others, who were in the isolation barrier...
In one of the bolded quotes above, it's suggested that Ryuuteimaru could be capable of launching a single attack that would destroy the planet, which is the reason Issei's nervous about using AxA at full power. I believe this may fall under our standards for using "likely" or "possibly".

Note that in response to Ddraig mentioning that he could defeat Vali if he destroys the entire planet, Issei retorts that he's "also going to die when the Earth is gone!" so it isn't surface destruction and neither does it sound hyperbolic. If this part is accepted, I'd suggest:

Country level (Even when suppressing his power, his firepower is equivalent to multiple Infinity Blasters combined and he could easily defeat an opponent that would be difficult for his Pseudo Dragon Deification to handle), possibly Planet level (Stated to be capable of destroying the planet several times, and is suggested to potentially be capable of doing so with a single attack at full power)

If this is however not accepted, then I suggest Country level, possibly far higher for the same reasoning.

Note: If this is accepted, only Dragon God-class individuals and those above them such as the ExE Gods should scale, pending further information.

Added from myself about more Planet destruction levels for AxA from new Shin 4 volume:

Òâ¬ÒéóÒé╣ÕºëÒüòÒéôÒüîþÂÜÒüÅ

『µÜ┤ÞÁ░ÒüùÒüƒÕèøÒüîÒâ¡Òâ│ÒâëÒâ│ÒüáÒüæÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒüäÒüäÒéÅÒÇéÒüéÒü«ÕèøÒü»ÒÇüµÿƒÒéÆÒééÕúèÒüøÒéïÒüïÒééÒüùÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«Òéê´╝ƒÒüôÒü«Õø¢ÒüöÒü¿µÂêÒüùÚúøÒüÂÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒééÒüéÒéïÒéÅ』

ÒüØÒüåÒÇüÒâ¬ÒéóÒé╣ÕºëÒüòÒéôÒéäÒâ¼ÒéñÒâ┤Òé¿Òâ½ÒüòÒéôÒüîÞ¬×ÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒÇü『AxA』Òü»ÒâÅÒâ╝ÒâçÒé╣ÒéäÒéóÒâ│Ò⮕Òâ×Òâ│ÒâªÒüÖÒéëµ╗àÒü╝ÒüøÒéïÒüáÒüæÒü«ÕèøÒéƵ£ëÒüÖÒéïÒééÒü«Òü«ÒÇüÒüäÒü¥Òü«ÒéñÒââÒé╗Òâ╝ÒüÅÒéôÒüºÒü»ÕêÂÕ¥íÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇé

ÒüØÒüåÒü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒéëÒÇüÒâ¬ÒéóÒé╣ÕºëÒüòÒéôÒüîÞ¿ÇÒüåÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒüôÒü«ÒéñÒé«Òâ¬Òé╣ÒüöÒü¿µÂêÒüùÚúøÒüÂÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµâ│Õ«ÜÒééÒüéÒéï Òü«ÒüáÒÇé

Translation:

Big sister Rias continue:

『It would be good if this power rampage only London. This is power is said to be able break a planet, isn't it? There is a possibility that this whole country will be erased.』

Right, as big sister Rias and Ravel said, "AxA" has power to destroy Hades and Angra-Mainyu, but there is possibility that current Ise cannot control it.

And then, big sister Rias said that there is assumption that whole Great Britain would be scatter away.

P.S. Also both Angra Mainyu is equal to Ise in P DxD G, and Hades stronger than Vali in DxD L

well it has been mentioned several times across both volum3 and volum4 to be planetary along with the total destruction of london, so i guess 6-B ,and likely 5-B

Would Great Red, Prime Ophis and the ExE Gods be "At least 6-B, possibly 5-B" too or just straight up 5-B?

Considering that Issei with Great Red's power in his AxA Form is stated to be able to destroy the planet, 5-B Dragon Gods isn't that far off.

I agree with the overall reasoning. The Earth disappearing, per how it was addressed by the text, should easily qualify for at least total fragmentation, beyond Earth's gravitational pull. It could easily refer to more, so "possibly/likely 5-B" seems safe.

Portal Creation is also logical.

From what I read, I would be fine with the OP. I am fine with either tiering option.

The first option.

I find it really odd that Prime Ophis would be on the same tier as nerfed Ophis when she's only fraction of her full power.

Going by Lilith's proportion, nerfed Ophis should still be around 70% of her full power, with the problem being she can't properly control what she has. The difference is not that big.

Volume 11, Life 3:

"How much were you able to take?"
Cao Cao asks Georg.
"…..More than three-quarters. I would say most of it. I won't be able to connect Samael to the present world more than this."
Behind Georg who said that, the magic-circle that is making Samael appear is losing it's light.
Samael took more than 3/4 of Ophis' power, Lilith is made of the power Samael, thus nerfed Ophis is 1/4 of her full power.

That's what they thought, but Ophis kept most of her power in another dimension and retrieved it after they left.

Volume 11, Life 3

That was all Ophis said before she took off earlier, and she finally came back.

"So how do you feel Ophis?"

"I've become weak. Right now, I'm only twice as strong as the Two Heavenly Dragons were at their peak."

"That is…..yeah you have weakened."

"…..No, no. She's still twice as strong as Ddraig and Albion before they were sealed right? And she became weak while still having that much power? How strong was she before….."

I reply back to Sensei saying she has "weakened". If she weakened with that, then there's no place for me as one of the Two-Heavenly-Dragons!

"Well she is the strongest being out of every faction."

Yeah, you are right! So the original Ophis was much stronger. Well, she didn't even have Cao Cao in her mind even when he was her opponent.

"Hey Ophis. There's something I want to ask. Why did you save Asia and Irina back then?"

The fireball Georg released against Asia and Irina immediately after we arrived in the lobby. Ophis acted as their wall and protected them. Why did Ophis save those two? I was wondering about that. Wasn't she uninterested in anyone besides Great-Red and Ddraig? Ophis answers with one sentence.

"They gave me tea, they played cards with me."

….! Is she talking about what happened at my house? I asked her with a dumb look.

"T-That's it?"

Ophis nods at my question.

……Maybe she isn't a bad guy……?

"Thank you very much Ophis-san!"

Irina thanked her. Hearing Ophis's condition, Sensei put his hand on his chin.

"…..But only twice as strong as the Two-Heavenly Dragons. That's weird. Cao Cao said that you were basically a left over but if you still posses that much power then that's enough."

Well it was certainly like Sensei said. It seemed like the Grim Reapers and Seigfried were here, but if Ophis had that much power left then that made me feel relieved. Ophis raised her hand emotionlessly.

"Samael took my power, I released my power in the form of snakes in another space. That, is what I just went to retrieve. So I'm only twice as strong as Two-Heavenly Dragons."

-! Everyone became shocked at Ophis's confession! Sensei shouts.

"So the reason you said you would go around this floor is so you could retrieve the power you released to another space!?"

Ophis nods. Seeing that Sensei starts to laugh.

"Kukuku. That Cao Cao. He said he took most of Ophis's power, but Ophis released her power into a different dimension while she was having her power taken. She retrieved most of it just now and got back some of her original power. And she's still twice as strong as the Two-Heavenly Dragons in their primes. Looks like the Hero-faction took Ophis too lightly."
And yeah, nerfed Ophis can't control her power so she should stay where she is.

So we basically have no idea the amount of power nerfed Ophis when compared to her Prime? Because that pretty much says the whole 3/4 is null both ways.

Needless to say i agree. I've agreed long ago when i first read the quotes.

As for Great Red. Im pretty sure Great Red has world destruction statements on his own, this feels like proof of them not being just flowery language. So tbh i vote for "5-B" personally.

As for infinite Ophis, obviously same as Great Red, but if we know that Finite Ophis is 1/4th of her Inf version's power isn't getting her power from multiplication possible?

Burning Full Fingers is usually reliable, and it seems like most people here agree with his suggestions.

I agree of what Firephoenixearl because they have their own statements of it, and Rymituru or whatever you say his name is an manisfication of great red who was able to bust the planet and issei had to be careful so Great Red, Infinite Ophis, as well as Trihexa 666 should be 5-B as for finite Ophis she should be Moon level+ as Ophis is 1/4 and divide by 5.94417728e22 and you will get 1.48604432e22 Moon Level+ 5-C

Isseisolos said:
I agree of what Firephoenixearl because they have their own statements of it, and Rymituru or whatever you say his name is an manisfication of great red who was able to bust the planet and issei had to be careful so Great Red, Infinite Ophis, as well as Trihexa 666 should be 5-B as for finite Ophis she should be Moon level+ as Ophis is 1/4 and divide by 5.94417728e22 and you will get 1.48604432e22 Moon Level+ 5-C
No i mentioned it as a form of problem, a serious problem at that.

The problem is that the multipliers would end up involving a ton of people in the scaling. If Finite Ophis is Low 5-B, that would mean that Ddraig and Albio will scale too, to 1/4 of that. If they scale that would mean Crom Cruach would scale too, same for Issei in PDxD form, which would mean even Sirzechs and Ajuka would scale. Which would mean the previous lucifer would also scale (1/10th of True Form Sirzechs), etc etc.

This is the problem with what can and would happen due to the multipliers.

This is why i want to see what BFF and the other knowledgeable members had to say on this.

I'm not in agreement with a straight 5-B; for ratings like this, it's best to be as conservative as possible and wait to see what the author does with the power levels of Dragon God-class individuals. Great Red is dead and things are becoming really serious, so we'll see several Dragon God-class beings fighting seriously soon enough. We're bound to see more statements, for better or worse.

Ryuuteimaru being the manifestation of Great Red's power doesn't mean anything overly positive for the latter, so I don't see the point of this particular argument. Incomplete AxA is among the highest class of firepower in DxD planet.

Finite Ophis is unstable and can't control her power, so I don't agree with backscaling without further clarification from future volumes.

What, we're definitely not backscaling from those numbers. We don't backscale Kage in Naruto based on 8th Gate Gai being tens of times stronger than them, or they'd be 5-C which is ridiculous.

Well im not against those so fine by me. My biggest issue was with Ophis who would end up scaling to everyone.

But i am unsure of the point. Whether she can control her powers or not, her full power remains the same and she states that she's 2x Ddraig+Albion. So why would her not being able to control her powers mean that she can't feel her own power?

Regardless, I'm strongly against backscaling through multipliers as we would end up with Moon level HDs. Authors don't do math or follow our tiering system borders, so I feel it's very unwise to use backscaling in these cases.

Else, we wouldn't just end up with 5-C HDs and High 6-A Satans, you could even get High 6-A for High-class and Ultimate-class devils since the King Piece boost is 100x at max.

So we are gonna go against author intent and use our headcanon to scale lol, it's the same case as you guys stating Superman didn't contribute to the Big Bang even tho in the scan he shows him doing it and stating from the narration he was However, even if I was to agree with these people and lowball Superman's participation in the feat... Let's say Spectre contributed 60% to the Big Bang and Waverider, Captain Atom, Ray, and Darkstar each contributed 9.999999% to it, leaving Superman to only contribute 0.0000004%, he'd still be:

3.2744443e+99 J x .0000004 = 1.3097777e+93 J (Universal level) Still universe+ post crisis Superman So if the authors states Ophis is 1/4 which is in the exact story and saying that because she doesn't have control of it doesn't debunk it at all it's just appeal to ignorance as your going against author intent just to satisfy your own headcanon what happen to thou shall not lie from the Ten Commandments, we need to go on what the authors says because Authors>> us debaters anyday.

And being unstable just means you have less control of your power and you can accidentally destory things which is why Azazel told her not to fight with them against the grim reapers, it's like Supergirl when she first landed to earth in Batman/Superman she was unstable and Wonder Woman needed to train her in her island to control it proberly so she won't crack the planet in half etc

Isseisolos said:
And being unstable just means you have less control of your power and you can accidentally destory things which is why Azazel told her not to fight with them against the grim reapers,
This is true. She almost overkilled everyone that time.

And just because I don't like something and I disagree with it doesn't make it ok to lie, so I might as well say I don't like Michael Jordan having 6 rings so therefore I disagree and he only earned 5, and Ryuuteimaru is legit an avatar of great red and holds his power from Great Red himself and he was able to destroy the planet in one shot. Go with what the story itself says and less about how we disagree with it because I don't like it is not a good arguement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back