• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shichika Yasuri vs luffy (7-A tournament)

Spinoirr

He/Him
Shichika Yasuri vs luffy. Both are 7-A and speed is = and useing the same rules as Here

Luffy: 5

Shichika Yasuri:

Icon:
latest
latest

Last edited:
Observation Haki can probably somewhat even out the skill-related stuff and the Rubber Physiology should make for good protection against martial arts-based attacks (probably including the internal organ stuff).

is it jut me or doe shichika look like a different version of Luffy. That aside I have one question how doe the durability Negation work? It says he can make a person's heart Explode. depending on how that works he could get disqualified

Observation Haki can probably somewhat even out the skill-related stuff and the Rubber Physiology should make for good protection against martial arts-based attacks.
Form what his profile says I think his durability negation negates Luffy's Rubber Body. Also states he has precognition, adaptation and many more counters to Luffy.

Not sure how they work though since I know nothing about him besides what is stated in the profile

But can he hurt the strongest version of 7-A Luffy with ap if he only uses his durability neg for last

But can he hurt the strongest version of 7-A Luffy with ap if he only uses his durability neg for last
I think all his attacks have durability neg if im not mistaken but he has a sword right? so yes he can hurt Luffy. Coa Can reduce the damage if not completely nullify it though. Luffy also has Red hawk for Limited durability neg. I’ll say more once someone gives me a clear explanation on shichika

I think all his attacks have durability neg if im not mistaken but he has a sword right?
Does he? His Standard Equipment says he has nothing.

I think Luffy can avoid his attacks with haki
According to the dudes profile the Shichika Hachiretsu: Kai techniques apparently are difficult to dodge even for precognitives. So I'm not so sure.

Form what his profile says I think his durability negation negates Luffy's Rubber Body.
It seems to me to be shockwave based, according to the profile. I would expect rubber organs to at least mitigate that to some degree.

Does he? His Standard Equipment says he has nothing.

According to the dudes profile the Shichika Hachiretsu: Kai techniques apparently are difficult to dodge even for precognitives. So I'm not so sure.

It seems to me to be shockwave based, according to the profile. I would expect rubber organs to at least mitigate that to some degree.
oh yah i forgot about the fact that luffy’s organs are rubber. Also the durability neg is through shockwaves?

ughhhh this sucks since luffy can’t use gear fourth which makes either Red Hawk or Gear third his finishing move. Well luffy should also be allowed to use thor’s hammer and some other stuff since the teason for him not using them is PIS iirc

ughhhh this sucks since luffy can’t use gear fourth which makes either Red Hawk or Gear third his finishing move. Well luffy should also be allowed to use thor’s hammer and some other stuff since the teason for him not using them is PIS iirc
Thor's Hammer? What's that.
Also, you sure it's PIS and not just his fighting style or something? A character not using a technique much for no explicit reason doesn't have to be PIS.

Thor's Hammer? What's that.
Also, you sure it's PIS and not just his fighting style or something? A character not using a technique much for no explicit reason doesn't have to be PIS.
oh it was called thor elephant gun sorry. Hmm actually I couldn’t find it in his Profile so it might’ve been counted as an outlier.

But Post Timeskip Luffy usually finishes of with Red hawk or Gear third if he doesn’t use Gear fourth

So for the durability neg I dont think the make heart explode works on Luffy since it is caused by shockwaves which Luffy should be able to resist. As for his other hax they all get cancelled out by CoO and CoO arguably also gets cancelled by them. So in the end I think it comes down to who has higher ap and versatility. Keep in mind this is just my opinion as I am not an expert on Shichika.

So Not sure what Shichika’s ap is but it seems to be baseline while Luffy is around 200-300 Megatons at base possibly lower

Last edited:
Shichika is a "swordsman" who can't use a sword. Rather he uses his body, i.e. arms and legs basically as bladed weapons so he can cause slicing and piercing damage - which Luffy doesn't actually resist.

Shichika is a "swordsman" who can't use a sword. Rather he uses his body, i.e. arms and legs basically as bladed weapons so he can cause slicing and piercing damage - which Luffy doesn't actually resist.
ok i get it but whats the reason why people with precognition have trouble dodging him

Shockwaves can, for some reason, affect Luffy's internal organs. That's why Lucci's Rokuougan worked on him.

Shichika's blades works in a similar way to CP9's Rankyaku, which Luffy can counteract by redirecting the attacks and using Haki to block the slashes.

Shockwaves can, for some reason, affect Luffy's internal organs. That's why Lucci's Rokuougan worked on him.

Shichika's blades works in a similar way to CP9's Rankyaku, which Luffy can counteract by redirecting the attacks and using Haki to block the slashes.
Ok I get know that the shockwaves Still affect Luffy but can Shichika do the thing where he explodes people’s hearts as stated in his profile to luffy? Also from your statement your saying that Shichika’s slashes wont work on Luffy?

I don't know the mechanics behind Shichika's attack, sadly. It should affect Luffy, but considering how Luffy's physiology actually is, I have as many reasons to believe he'll be affected but won't die as I have for the opposite.

Luffy can block slashes without suffering damage with Haki, yes. Especially at this point. If Shichika's AP is superior then that won't help much. Luffy will take damage anyway.

Shichika’s profile doesn’t have any links to calcs sadly so we need an expert on the verse to tell us. Post Cake arc Luffy should be at least 200 Megatons when in base form though iirc

Another thing Is Thor elephant Gun considered an outlier or smth? since I couldn’t find it in his profile. Elephant thor gun is a pretty good finisher if Luffy doesn’t have Gear fourth

Shichika’s profile doesn’t have any links to calcs sadly so we need an expert on the verse to tell us. Post Cake arc Luffy should be at least 200 Megatons when in base form though iirc
The feat/calc is there in Nanami Yasuri's page because all the God tiers scale to her

I doubt there is anything special. It's just that Shichika too has precog and aura sensing
If that's so then he's no good against Luffy, who at the same level than him was completely trashed by Katakuri, whose level of Haki is what Luffy had to reach to even compete.

Shichika's 388MT.

If that's so then he's no good against Luffy, who at the same level than him was completely trashed by Katakuri, whose level of Haki is what Luffy had to reach to even compete.
Yeah he will have a hard time damaging Luffy mainly because of Luffy's precog. I think Luffy has a slight edge despite being overpowered

Luffy just has better precog. IMO as he quite literally is sporadically able to see the future. I don't remember Shichika doing anything like that

Since nobody knowledgable seems to strongly support Yasuri and Luffys arguments at this point seem more conving, I'm also gonna say that living rubber guy wins.

Shichika scales above 1.624691102×10¹⁸ joules. If this is Completed Shichika, he's a decent bit higher than that but to an unknown degree. Shichika's precog comes from analyzing an opponent's stance, muscle movements, and sensing the pressure they give off before attacking, though this is more difficult for him if his opponent lacks combat experience or formal training.

Shichika Hachiretsu: Kai is difficult to dodge even for precog users because once the opening strike has landed, every other move in the combo chains into it with no gaps. So it's less that Luffy is guaranteed to get hit by the first strike, but the fact that it'll instantly be followed up by more that he may not have seen coming, and if any of the following strikes hit him he's locked into the combo.

Iirc, Luffy doesn't resist slashing, so even if his organs are rubber they should still be cuttable by bypassing his skin. How far ahead can Luffy see, and how does Armament Haki work? Does Haki reinforce his organs as well?

Shichika scales above 1.624691102×10¹⁸ joules. If this is Completed Shichika, he's a decent bit higher than that but to an unknown degree. Shichika's precog comes from analyzing an opponent's stance, muscle movements, and sensing the pressure they give off before attacking, though this is more difficult for him if his opponent lacks combat experience or formal training.

Shichika Hachiretsu: Kai is difficult to dodge even for precog users because once the opening strike has landed, every other move in the combo chains into it with no gaps. So it's less that Luffy is guaranteed to get hit by the first strike, but the fact that it'll instantly be followed up by more that he may not have seen coming, and if any of the following strikes hit him he's locked into the combo.

Iirc, Luffy doesn't resist slashing, so even if his organs are rubber they should still be cuttable by bypassing his skin. How far ahead can Luffy see, and how does Armament Haki work? Does Haki reinforce his organs as well?
Could you convert the joules to tons? and also if thats how shichika is difficult for other precog users then he will still barely hit Luffy

That's why I ask how far into the future Luffy can see.

388.3 Megatons < Shichika < Hoo Maniwa <<< Sabi Hakuhei <<<+ Completed Shichika
it was never stated but they sometimes get glimpses of things happening 1hr later but that doesn’t really matter here. In combat he probably sees around 3 seconds in to the future?

Back