• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A bracket (no high haxed characters)

Spinoirr

He/Him
Rules:
1. Versatility is fine but no hax.
2. Matchups will be randomly decided once the bracket is filled.
3. Matches will be done, with the result being added, in mind, so keep that in mind then proposing a character.
4. All fights will take place in a fully sealed off Central Park without any form of life outside of the participants. With sealed off i mean that no participant can leave the park and that the air room is limited to 50 meters in height max. (To prevent stomps via fleight without taking away the ability to fly)

1.Darcia

2.Kakashi

3.Scizor

4.luffy

5.Lucario

6.Asuka

7.Hatterene

8.Thor (Ultimate Marvel)

9.Blaziken

10.King Loxias

11.Shichika Yasuri

12.Ranga (Light Novel)

13.Reid Astrea

14.Jasper

15.Cartoon Cat

16.Diamondhead

Last edited:

How about Darcia? Her regeneration can be limited to Low-Mid if necessary.

No because he will be changed the small City level+ (frist two keys) to city level (new key for the war)

I nominate Lucario

His BFR is very last resort.

Or

If Luffy ends up fighting Scizor again I'll call insta-win policy as he already defeated it once.

Lucario is a bit more questionable now with the revisions.

Ben 10 Alien profiles are ugly, honestly. Took me 21 minutes to find out what the crap Diamondhead scales to- and he scales to Kevin, who scales to Viktor, Gwen, and Vilgax, Viktor scales to Big Chill and Kevin, Big Chill scales to Kevin, Gwen scales to Looma, Kevin, and Humungasaur, Humungasaur scales to Kevin, Looma scales to Armodrillo who scales to a Slamworm who was capable of harming Diamondhead... in short, he scales to his own durability, lol.

Ben 10 Alien profiles are ugly, honestly. Took me 21 minutes to find out what the crap Diamondhead scales to- and he scales to Kevin, who scales to Viktor, Gwen, and Vilgax, Viktor scales to Big Chill and Kevin, Big Chill scales to Kevin, Gwen scales to Looma, Kevin, and Humungasaur, Humungasaur scales to Kevin, Looma scales to Armodrillo who scales to a Slamworm who was capable of harming Diamondhead... in short, he scales to his own durability, lol.
its just an endless loop

Just wanna say, Elisa does not seem to be low-hax, with a Type 6 Immortality, Reactive Power Level and Empathic Manip, alongside others.

Back