• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sheogorath fights a Fusion

the daedric Prince Of Madness Sheogorath has invaded several verses across fiction because he decided that the Shivering Isles were to small for his greatness so he has to absorb many realms to fullfil his Desire.

The invaded verses were desperate, they had no way to even match the Mad God, so they decide to merge all the beings of all invaded verses into one single Entity that could maybe defeat the Mad God.
After the fusion, an almighty High 1-B shows up to fight the Mad God, can Sheogorath prevail?

Sheogorath

VS

A High 1-B Fusion between all the characters from Shin Megami Tensei, Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball, Naruto (The Universe), Sailor Moon (Universe), One Piece, Bleach, Undertale and Bastard!!

I'm pretty sure Star is talking about a hypothetical high 1-B character who has the abilities of all the characters in the mentioned verses.

I kinda disagreed here. There is no evidence of current Sheo is above all princes.

But, in DLC shivering isle after COC mantled by sheo him can fought against jyggalag and defeat him ?

Lapsad said:
I kinda disagreed here. There is no evidence of current Sheo is above all princes.
But, in DLC shivering isle after COC mantled by sheo him can fought against jyggalag and defeat him ?
That was the weakened Jyggalag. The Prime Jyggalag was the one terrorizing all other Princes.

I kinda disagreed here. There is no evidence of current Sheo is above all princes. But, in DLC shivering isle after COC mantled by sheo him can fought against jyggalag and defeat him ?
That was the weakened Jyggalag. The Prime Jyggalag was the one terrorizing all other Princes.

Weakened jyggalag's High-1B ? ,

Lapsad said:
But, in DLC shivering isle after COC mantled by sheo him can fought against jyggalag and defeat him ?That was the weakened Jyggalag. The Prime Jyggalag was the one terrorizing all other Princes. Weakened jyggalag's High-1B ? ,
Yeah. The difference lies in the peace of mind. He wasn't on top of his game during the fight with CoC. Part of him wants to lose.

I go for the God of cheese besides being stupidly powerful he is unpredictable and with his madness he has a certain level of inteligence to him making him even more dangerous in my eyes.

Back