• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equalised Tag Team Triple Fusion and Composite

So his strongest hax is High? Depending on what it is, I may let it go depending on how it works.
I should note, Deathwing has some very high hax bullshit tucked away, he'll just take awhile to actually use it(ex: Soul destruction from some tens of meters away)

I should note, Deathwing has some very high hax bullshit tucked away, he'll just take awhile to actually use it(ex: Soul destruction from some tens of meters away)
Well, it's good that this is notified in advance, so I can judge case by case... If it's his character to use it after a long time of fighting, then it could even be

Well, it's good that this is notified in advance, so I can judge case by case... If it's his character to use it after a long time of fighting, then it could even be
Yeah unless the opponent is like, ******* huge he won't lead with hax, he'll lead with melee

Now sure actually killing him is Damm near impossible, but hey! High regen is within hax limits!

I dont think i need to mention much for my team. Bowser and Eggman are well known already, and if push comes to shove im sure Ender would be fine with Eggman using his more powerful mechs
(Lance is most likely gonna be more support then anything, but we'll see if thats the case)

Comp NoLegs? Dont think i need to mention anything besides him getting the Devourer's EE but i think it would be fine to restrict it till it comes to point where if the opponent wont die, then he uses it

Yeah that's about all i think i need to say

I have a problem with this character, I went to his back page and I found 4 tier 1 characters, I didn't look any further after that, but from what I've been investigating there are more, this kind of violates rule number 10, unless that this falls into the small exception to the rule where several different continuities have been placed together.

So until you give me an appropriate response, I'm holding off on registering your team.
I thought that rule was in place mostly when it comes to the verse composites?

Because, like, Toaru does have a bunch of H1Cs but Aleister himself only has H1C physical stats as you can see in his profile and he doesn't share any of the godlike powers with the fullfledged H1Cs.

I thought that rule was in place mostly when it comes to the verse composites?

Because, like, Toaru does have a bunch of H1Cs but Aleister himself only has H1C physical stats as you can see in his profile and he doesn't share any of the godlike powers with the fullfledged H1Cs.
No, verse that has more than 3 tiers 1 is prohibited from participating in the tournament

Erm, Bugs Bunny has High-Godly regen and a lot of immortality. Would that not be restricted, or...?

Well, in this case, only some powers that violated the rules would be restricted, the character himself would continue to participate

Back