• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shao Kahn(After Defeating Blaze) vs Narutoverse, One Piece Verse, Fairy Tail Verse, HxH Verse, & Yu Yu Hakusho Verse

Firs of all...and i'm DONE.

1- Blaze don't had the power to destroy all the realms (why?) because Argus create blaze as an Inspector...Not to destroy all combatants...just to wacth the avanced. (to avoid that the combatants unleash the armageddon (here you got the 2 endings in armageddon one killing all the combatants, another by cutting out his powers)

Delia Know that Armageddon is UNSTOPPABLE (Even Blaze said this himself) (Why?) *Intro of Mk Armageddon*

EVEN in the final of Taven (Who is the good one) He said that: even, by cutting out the powers of the combatants, NOTHING changed.

2 and last: Shao does not had the power tho destroy the realm (Why?) ^^ the above. And, because in the Mk Verse the realms maintain the balance...if some like Shao, Raiden or anybody TRY to fuse them... everything will come to the end. THAT is why the Tournament exist...To avoid that.

I'm Out.

Except considering that Kahn now had Blaze's power, and Blaze's original design, which i believe was pointed out by @CyberGhost42 was corrupted. And i know how Armageddon's opening went as i played the game religiously. Plus there was Kahn's Armageddon ending which fits nicely with 9's opening. (virtually whoever beat Blaze gained some kinda power which varied based on the ending) And i believe 9 retconned Taven's victory(NRS has treated most of the post MK3 era characters rather poorly). Personally i'm exhausted and just as tired of debating this, but something is keeping me going....and i wish that something would gas out already.

Delia created Blaze, not Argus.

Blaze was created to awaken Taven and Dagon when the combatants became so powerful they threatened all of existence and be a final test between the two to determine whether all the combatants die or have their power removed. Neither of these scenarios are canon however as Blaze was corrupted, changing his design and was beaten by Shao Kahn, whom absorbed the powers Blaze had.

As the power Blaze was meant to give the brothers is meant to be enough to defeat combatants whom, collectively, were powerful enough to cause the realms to become unstable. It can be assumed that this power is at least on that level before becoming corrupt.

As for your second point, Shao kahn had already fused realms into Outworld, Zaterra, Vaeternus, Osh-Tekk for example, and even Edenia was fused until Earthrealm saved it.

Back