• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shao Kahn(After Defeating Blaze) vs Narutoverse, One Piece Verse, Fairy Tail Verse, HxH Verse, & Yu Yu Hakusho Verse

Wait, is there even anyone who can travel in distances across multiple planets on the opposing side without Kahn's first attack obliterating them all?

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Personally speaking, i find Kahn's Armageddon ending more canonical since it fits so well with the opening of 9 prior to the time rewind.
Hard to say which one is more canon based on MK 9's opening, however it makes more sense that Kahn is a reality buster, or at least is when using Blaze's power.

During the battle between Kahn and Raiden you see Kahn hit Raiden with a few blows and knock Raiden around a fair bit, at this time I believe he isn't using Blaze's power and is only using his base power. When Kahn starts to use Blaze's power you see him glow orange, at which point he throws Raiden with no effort then kill Raiden with his hammer, thing is if this was just a power upgrade then Kahn wouldn't have been able to kill Raiden with a blunt strike as Raiden is a Non-Corporeal being, unless Kahn was able to end his reality with that strike and not just his body.

Opening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpNk39_UEOM

Confirmation of Raiden's death: https://youtu.be/VpNk39_UEOM?t=30m06s

HomestuckLover1 said:
Could any of the people against Shao Kahn even ecape his multi-planet level attacks?
If he decides to go full blown Armageddon and destroy all the realms, likely not. Area Of Effect from the attack would likely vaporize them. If some of them do escape, they'll be stuck in space, unable to breathe(unless they're undead). I don't know how Shao Kahn's anatomy works, but based on the X-Ray Attacks, Kahn likely has somewhat of a human anatomy, which would leave him(and everyone else) vulnerable to death via suffocation.

I think it's possible he would be able to breathe in space. He does have thousands-billions of souls in him after all. Plus, he could always teleport to a safe realm.

Does anybody even disagree with Kahn winning?

Yes quite a few. But we also have people on Kahn's side. That's why i said inconclusive.

Can't narutoverse just speed blitz and simple TSB him and also rinnegan possessors have soul sucking don't see what that's supposed to change.

No I meant soul sucking isn't going to change anything in the matter wasn't aware of that but with that being said team wins as far as I know

So without going into NLF territory, Kahn is capable of at least a 5.7 billion soul wipe. I doubt many of the team have that heavy of a soul resistance.

So i'm seeing which hax Kahn can and can't prevent.

He has defenses against BFR(via realm transportation), projectile attacks(Blaze was immune to them, and Kahn has Blaze's power), and mental attacks(is a master brainwasher)

He's vulnerable to certain death touches(that are explicitly stated to ignore durability no matter how high), transformation spells, and time hax(which was what Raiden did).

So it's all a matter of either they strike with the hax, or go direct physical, which would allow Kahn to destroy earth(and at least 5 other realms), winning the bout.

Hax immunity throgh projectile immunity doesn´t work except shown or if the method of the immunity is explained. If he is immune to the affects of projectiles made of matter or energy it just means a certain immunity against special types of impact and possibly heat or similar things. It doesn´t mean that he is immune to effects which bypass common physics, given that this is something completly unrelated to the way normal projectiles damage things.

So Hancocks ability works just well. And Laws room and the other hax don´t classify as projectiles to begin with. So I still hold my position about hax blitz, given that hax are Hancocks and Laws standard ways of attacking.

I should also say that per standard assumptions the starting distance is not the other side of the planet, but 10 meters or something and that, again per standard assumptions, no tricks could be prepared beforehand (I am talking about the clone thing). Both would usually be seen as assuming unequal fighting conditions.

I said no prep so i'm discounting the clone thing.

Personally, this comes down to can they kill Kahn on the first strike. If not, Kahn likely goes full blown destruction and wins.

There's at least a crapton of ways this match can go tbh....

So without going into NLF territory, Kahn is capable of at least a 5.7 billion soul wipe. I doubt many of the team have that heavy of a soul resistance.
Well, that's area-of-effect I'm fairly certain, not potency. Unless you have reason, of course, to assume it's stronger than any other soulwipe.

At any rate, it would sort of depend on where the battle starts I'd imagine. If they're all right there, lined up in front of him? There's so many hax, of such great potency, all stacked onto eachother that it would overwhelm even his resistance before too long, what with the multitude of ways various aspects of his being are under attack all at once, and his arrogant nature would give them that chance. And if that doesn't finish him off in and of itself, that gives everyone present plenty of time to wail away at an incapacitated Kahn until they eventually wear through his durability. Boom, good guys win, end of story.

If he starts, however, in say, space? Barely anyone in the veritable army you've assembled here would be able to even reach Shao Kahn, let alone do something about his being there. This, of course, gives Shao Kahn ample time to laugh at the pathetic mob of angry fools crowded down below, blow up the whole darn planet they're standing on, pluck all of their tasty little souls out of the planetary debris, and subsequently become waaaaaay stronger. Bad guy wins.

That's basically how I see this panning out. Sorry for late response, been sort of busy. ^ ^;

I know full well the soul wipe isn't potency, more hax. I should really be more specific with my battles(they mostly get ignored though)

Personally now, i can't decide left or right on this one.

When I talk about how "strong" a hax is, usually there's different degrees of resistance to certain kinds of hax, and certain degrees to which the hax take effect/are blocked by resistances.

Well it is not that he can´t win. There are imaginable scenarios in which he wins, but I think in the absolute standard scenario the team wins, as long as they not get an disadvantage through numbers somehow.

Right now there are so many scenarios popping in my head.

Kahn soulwipes, Kahn gets stoned(no not THAT kind of stoned), Kahn destroys the realms, someone uses time hax, friendly fire occurs, Kahn gets Kamui'd(which would benefit Kahn), Kahn becomes a teddy bear.....

Yeah i think this thread should be marked as inconclusive due to wild amount of factors.

I know full well the soul wipe isn't potency, more hax. I should really be more specific with my battles(they mostly get ignored though)
Personally now, i can't decide left or right on this one.
If we're using Soul potency, ripping all the souls out of (a rejuvenated) Sheng Tsung all at once or creating Ermac (the being made of compressed souls) should give an estimate to the potency without Blaze, then we can multiply that by whichever Blaze powerup you're using to determine the potency in this battle.

https://youtu.be/TvKlZWKWIyY?t=1h23m55s

KCM Naruto played tug-of-war with his soul against Nagato. There's more than enough characters in the series who are way stronger than KCM Naruto so some of the Naruto characters have soul resistance at least. Not sure about the other characters. Hmmm......

Are we only using characters that have profiles on the wiki or not?

You mean Kahn ripping all the souls out of Sheng Tsung, or making Ermac? The former is linked in my post, the latter may be unreliable as I don't know the time or method in Ermac's creation.

Note that he did both without Blaze's power.

KCM Naruto played tug-of-war with his soul against Nagato. There's more than enough characters in the series who are way stronger than KCM Naruto so some of the Naruto characters have soul resistance at least. Not sure about the other characters. Hmmm......

Are we only using characters that have profiles on the wiki or not?

For this battle's sake, let's use those on the wiki.

As an expert of Mortal Kombat...I've read A LOT of things that are REALLY wrong.

But before my brain explodes, my veredict is: Shao Kahn is annihilated. Too much hax and too many warriors.

KamiYasha said:
As an expert of Mortal Kombat...I've read A LOT of things that are REALLY wrong.

But before my brain explodes, my veredict is: Shao Kahn is annihilated. Too much hax and too many warriors.
Wat....No we're pretty certain we know MK. I'm also pretty certain Shao Kahn stomps. He could either suck almost all of their souls and add it to his power, or just destroy everything on a multi-planetary level and kill everyone then teleport somewhere safe.

Personally, as an expert myself, there are too many factors.

This could go at least 10 different ways.

You are assuming that Shao is Multi-Planetary because of the realm destrucction thing...When No one, know how big they are? Yeah sure.

Then, The whole thing about the soul wipe...In MK3 Shao only sucked almost all the souls of humanity (except for the combatants, Raiden, Liu, etc). Even he needs the Soulnado (which needs preparation)

Shao can not teleport himself without a soucerer like Quan Chi or Shang Tsung...

KamiYasha said:
You are assuming that Shao is Multi-Planetary because of the realm destrucction thing...When No one, know how big they are? Yeah sure.

Then, The whole thing about the soul wipe...In MK3 Shao only sucked almost all the souls of humanity (except for the combatants, Raiden, Liu, etc). Even he needs the Soulnado (which needs preparation)

Shao can not teleport himself without a soucerer like Quan Chi or Shang Tsung...
....Earth=Earthrealm.....

Earth=Planet

Therefore, Planet=Earthrealm

KamiYasha said:

Shao Kahn makes his own portals. What do you think he did at the end of MK9? He was trying to merge the realms through a portal and was trying to drag his realm along with him through the portal, hence why he looks slow AF.

Dude. They literally mentioned thousands of times he was trying to merge the realms. Once he crossed through that portal it was done. That seems like proof enough to me. Why else was he moving so slow?

Back