• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shao Kahn(After Defeating Blaze) vs Narutoverse, One Piece Verse, Fairy Tail Verse, HxH Verse, & Yu Yu Hakusho Verse

DontTalk said:
I still don´t see how he beats people like Gremmy...

Except against Mental Attacks and BFR he has no resistance to hax. And given that he has the second turn against basically all characters he has to actually tank them.
"If he falters or imagines himself of his own death, The Visionary can be used against him. Also, if he imagines somebody or something to be impossible to surpass due to being too powerful or difficult, then attempts to exceed their strength and is unable to imagine an equally powerful body to properly contain it, his own power will instead fatally damage him."

Considering Kahn's strategy of basically destroying everything in his path, and the fact that he's a 6-planet+ threat, i'm sure Gremmy is likely to get flustered and be hoist by his own petard.

Crap.....i just realized this involved Bleach which is banned.....

How do you delete your thread and start over again?

He doesn´t know his oponent and acts first... He has no idea how strong he is...

And it is not like I can´t continue the list. Lets take Rukias Absoulte 0 or Sugars Hobby-Hobby Fruit next. How is he going to survive them?

If anything the characters from Bleach are at a larger disadvantage compared to other universes as Shao Kahn has the ability to consume souls, as Shinigamis are souls and the weapons Quincys use are made from souls, Kahn can just eat them.

As much as i'd like to discuss this further(and trust me i do i can go on for days), i just realized i'm in a violation of the rules and will likely be perma'd....

Edit: Never mind; reply was slow.

you won't get perma'd for adding a verse in a vs battle, it is a violation that you could be temporary banned for but ill let it slide since no one seemed to notice anyway

just don't do it again ok

Darkness552 said:
you won't get perma'd for adding a verse in a vs battle, it is a violation that you could be temporary banned for but ill let it slide since no one seemed to notice anyway

just don't do it again ok
Yeah. If you can, please remind me every now and then(problems with short term memory)

Starting with Hobby Hobby fruit, i don't think Kahn has a defense against it.....however, the effect is nulled if the victim is knocked unconscious. And if he's toyed, the verses will likely attack him, perceiving him to be vulnerable, KO'ing him(the transformation would weaken him) and reversing him back to his amped state. Problem is, i doubt the incapacition will last long as Kahn will likely pop back up, now in his Blaze-empowered state again.

Hobby-Hobby fruit requires the user to touch the opponent and Kahn has a hammer, Sugar has the strength and speed of a little girl so she's going splat.

Not entierly sure of Zeref's abilitys, however I recall him having a curse making him unable to kill what he wants to kill and unintentionally kills things he doesn't want to kill.

Zeref only kills things he doesn´t want to kill if he values live at the moment. And when fighting at war he certainly doesn´t. Not the it would matter if he just kills everything in his AoE together with Kahn.

And about Sugar. The Fruit only cancels when the User (Sugar) gets knocked unconcious. It is (likely) true the Sugar is only normal human speed. But we assume that hundreds of people come at Kahn and he doesn´t know he he has to concentrate on, so can you deny that a normal speed character can touch at that chaos?

As for the miasma, Kahn can use his emperor's shield attack to likely deflect it. Which would end up counting as an attack backfire.

DontTalk said:
Zeref only kills things he doesn´t want to kill if he values live at the moment. And when fighting at war he certainly doesn´t. Not the it would matter if he just kills everything in his AoE together with Kahn.

And about Sugar. The Fruit only cancels when the User (Sugar) gets knocked unconcious. It is (likely) true the Sugar is only normal human speed. But we assume that hundreds of people come at Kahn and he doesn´t know he he has to concentrate on, so can you deny that a normal speed character can touch at that chaos?
My mistake.

Hmmm.. didn´t know. And how does Kahn know that he has to use it against this attack and not just one of the others?

Good point. But considering the mass of projectiles that will likely come his way, he'll likely start relying on it(he may be arrogant, but he isn't an idiot)

Also, my rebuttal. How do the verses counter a mass soul steal or Kahn destroying the realm they're on? I don't think blitzing would work as Kahn will likely just no sell.

Edit: As well as the fact that Kahn is a commander of armies, hangs around magic users(and is one himself) has battled martial artists, and participated in a large scale battle, he's not totally out of his element here. We talk about DC(which i value most), durability, speed, and hax, but there's also the mental aspect.

Yes I can deny it.

Personal safety is a high priority in the human mind, with her lack of fighting ability having "hundreds" of people significantly stronger than her she's not going to be charging forward to touch him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs#Safety_needs

Even if Sugar is able to turn Kahn into a toy, a side effect of her ability forces everyone to forget everything about him, this would cause team anime to not kill him at all and instead fight amongst eachother and lowering their own numbers until Sugar is knocked unconsious again or killed, making her ability beneficial to Kahn in this battle.

Also, for every soul Kahn steals, his power increases. Considering that these aren't ordinary humans, and instead are superpowered Shonen characters, getting souls like those is gonna decently power Kahn up a good chunk.

Tho it's unknown to me if he actually gets their powers.

He can mass soulsteal? And I guess he can do it with his reaction speed?

Hmmm... That makes it more difficult. the simple answer is, given that there are characters that have combat speed as high as his reaction speed, at least the Massively Hypersonic or higher characters in the verses still get the first hit on him.

In that case Fairy Tail may be a bit to slow. Lets try with One piece.

Trafalgar Law, Boa Hancock, Jewelry Bonney and Crocodile.

DontTalk said:
He can mass soulsteal? And I guess he can do it with his reaction speed?

Hmmm... That makes it more difficult. the simple answer is, given that there are characters that have combat speed as high as his reaction speed, at least the Massively Hypersonic or higher characters in the verses still get the first hit on him.

In that case Fairy Tail may be a bit to slow. Lets try with One piece.

Trafalgar Law, Boa Hancock, Jewelry Bonney and Crocodile.

Like i said. I am aware of Kahn's speed disadvantage. But i seriously doubt blitzing is gonna damage him due to superior durability.

Well consider the enormous gap. Hax can only go so high.

Kahn's durability is multi planetary high end, planet+ low end.

Only Kaguya comes close to that level.

Hax doesn´t care about the gap. At all. It doesn´t work on the durability hence the gap really doesn´t matter.

Well, the fastest one strikes first, then the second fastest, then third fastest......

and somewhere in the middle of all Shao Kahn gets to make his first move.

Do I have to go through all of the verses to make a ranking of speed between them?

I am to lazy for that. Trafalgar Law, Boa Hancock and Crocodile will have their move before Kahn that would be the important part.

Well, I will sleep for now, so you can write how he would deal taking their hax now and I will answer some time in the future to it.

Not sure about Law's speed, however his Room ability takes a few seconds to set up and has limited range/mobility so Kahn will get a move in before Law sets up a Room.

Boa requires Kahn to be in lust with her, given the conditions in this battle and his personality that isn't happening.

Kahn is over tens of thousands of years old, what is the age range of Bonny's abilities? Even if it had an impact Kahn can sustain his age with souls.

It's difficult to say if Crocodile's ability will have an impact due to Kahn's living conditions and soul supply/ life force/ Regenerationn he may tank being drained of fluids but hasn't experienced something of that nature to my knowledge (ignoring heat from things like Blaze).

Of course we haven't discussed Kahn clones yet either, Kahn usually has one pose as him while remaining concealed. Kahn does this a lot even when not expecting combat. If we allow a clone then that would counter the first hax that would outright kill Kahn.

As for Kahn's first attack, if we're assuming the characters are doing everything in their power to win then porting to an alternate reality then ending the one with all the fighters means Kahn only needs one to kill everyone who can't jump to other realities before they die.

Off topic: Kahn vs Alucard would be an interesting match.

I say Kahn's first attack kills about 9/10 of them all. That only leaves the special ones left which Kahn should have no trouble picking apart.

Once again, Kahn is tier 5, but that doesn't matter here. Naruto has 8+ tier 6 characters and then some. Naruto himself is already multi-continent level. They don't fight one at a time, they're all going to be hitting at once, attacking with as much force as Kahn does, if not more.

Kamui isn't their only way to bypass durability, you know. Looking at the Narutoverse, they have Pain, who can eat souls, and Naruto's one Rasengan that attacks on a cellular level.

OPverse also has their share of durability bypass themselves. Boa turning Kahn to stone, Lucci with his Rokougan, Law paralyzing Kahn by removing his heart, Crocodile sucking out all of his moisture, Doflamingo taking control of him, Jinbe hitting on a molecular level.

The OPverse is so much faster, so Kahn can't even react to the things they do, nevertheless defend himself. By the way, even if Kahn doesn't love Hancock, she can still paralyze him by touch.

A higher tier doesn't matter? It's usually the deciding factor in most debates. Kahn is a full tier chart above almost everyone in this battle DC and durability wise.

Edit: Likely gonna doze off a bit in a few. Will resume debating after i wake up.

No i have not. But quite honestly, i don't think 1 planet tier(Kaguya), a couple moon tiers(some of the Otstusuki), a good chunk of tectonics, and the rest down onward make for large planet level. Planet+, yes pretty likely. I have no problem in saying without the Blaze defeat empowerment(which i will bring up because i looked into this further), the verses beat Kahn mid-high difficulty.

As for the hax, i'll address that in a rebuttal.

And you've ignored pretty much everything I've said.

"Looking at the Narutoverse, they have Pain, who can eat souls."

Oh no! Of the billions of souls Kahn has absorbed into his own body before he even had Blaze's power added to his own they're going to be absorbed dozens at a time!

Seriously though, the plot of MK 3 starts with Kahn merging his world with Earthrelm and forcing the souls of billions out of their bodies in an instant, pre-Blaze power.

Btw, Kahn's tier is 5-A as a minimum, Blaze infused Kahn has the destructive capacity to destroy everything in the MK universe from the planets to the space where the planets are. Kahn is only ranked 5-A because of how small the MK universe is, composing of a few worlds (plus an undefined amount of worlds merged with Outworld over the millennia), their stars, the space around them, the space between the dimensions and the space the Elder Gods reside, all of which Kahn is able to destroy with Blaze's power to destroy reality (including time and space). Kahn's DC with Blaze can be anywhere from high 5-A to low 2-C. In addition, we're assuming the power Kahn gains is limited to destructive capacity, all he know in the cannon lore is he gains the power to destroy reality, abilities increase to "omnipotent-like levels" and is granted a single wish (also ignored so far in this battle), we don't know if he gains speed and durability from this, however it's kind of silly to assume he doesn't.

Either way, one attack is going to end the Anime team if Kahn is serious so, assuming Kahn's speed and Durability are unaffected by Blaze's power, the faster opponents need to beat Kahn's clone and Kah, before he gets off an attack.

And back to my point. I was iffy on it, but the MK Wiki "konfirmed" it.

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Soul

Shang Tsung can take souls, and have the powers attributed with those souls. Considering Kahn is FAR more proficient with souls, i'm sure he does gain the powers of his fallen foes. There's no reason to assume souls really work in different ways in the MK verse as they normally serve the same function which is "more souls, more power". He beat Blaze, and may or may not have beaten Onaga(Onaga dragged him far far away during the Battle Of Armageddon)

So he likely has Blaze's powers, tho i'm gonna disregard Onaga as i'm not sure.

Edit: And one of Blaze's abilities(this was standard issue for all MK Armageddon giants) was an innate immunity to projectiles. Now for the sake of not going into NLF territory, i'm only gonna say the projectile immunity goes as high as his current durability.

Back