• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaman King: Lyserg Diethel Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some things to point out about this page in particular. There's no key, which makes the division of sections quite difficult to understand. Most of the important stats are injustified, which also builds inconsistencies in terms of power scaling.

Lyserg easily defeated both Horo Horo and Ren Tao in a single move. Which should scale him to "At least High 7-C".

Later Armor Oversoul form should be scaled to "At least High 7-A" due to him being comparable to Yoh and Re (he also has a higher spiritual energy pool than both of them).

According to this same logic his Spirit of Fire Oversoul should be "At least 6-A" since he's comparable to Hao Asakura and the other elemental warriors by using the same type of oversoul.

Thoughts?

Well, it should probably be okay if you apply the changes then.

Since the current key is confusing, I could also rearrange this to make the page cohesive to the rest of the characters of the verse, since I did the majority of the work on the pages (with the exception of Hao and Lyserg of course)

I will do the upgrades if that's okay

A very minor thing I would also like to point out since we're in a related topic: Hao's verse is not hyperlinked in his page (which is locked) since the verse did not have a page at the time said thread was created.

It is okay to perform the modifications, yes.

Im aware the changes were made probably but I also definitely agree.

Also, to make sure the justifications are set, shouldnt we also make a profile for Horohoro, an elemental warrior too? That way incase someone ever finds concerns with Lysergs profile at least we'd have stats from Horohoro to support it.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Im aware the changes were made probably but I also definitely agree.
Also, to make sure the justifications are set, shouldnt we also make a profile for Horohoro, an elemental warrior too? That way incase someone ever finds concerns with Lysergs profile at least we'd have stats from Horohoro to support it.
There's plenty of Shaman King profiles not made that should be. Horohorho, Chocolove and Ryu come to mind.

We can discuss that matter in a separate thread specifically for Ryu's armor O.S.

This one is to adress inconsistencies on Lyserg's page

So, have the changes been performed, and if so, should I close this thread?

The profile still confuses me. Why is Mastema Dolkeem mentioned before the O.S. Homing Pendulum (his first oversoul so it should be mentioned first) and where is O.S. Zelel? What is the O.S. Armor meant to be?

The changea haven't been performed yet, loudcloud. I've had some issues which haven't allowed me to use a computer for the past few days, expect the edit to take place this wednesday

Edit: apparently somebody else edited the article in a very confusing and rushed way. I would like these changes to be reverted until I can properly structure the page myself

You can view the edit history of the page yourself, and edit the version that you prefer to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back