• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genshin Impact scaling tier has been a bit too out dated for its current scaling coming from new quests so im thinking about changing the tiers
First: Hilichurl Tier and Abyss mage Tier should remain High 8-C as most of the characters who are featless are usually capable of defeating hilichurs with ease
Adeptus Tier and Harbinger tier should not be 8-B instead it should be named Fatui tier because Adeptus and Harbringers scale vastly above 8-B such as Shenhe Xiao Tartaglia and the rest of the fatui harbringers which are at least 6-C.
Instead of using Guhua feat to scale characters to 8-B instead we can use the feat i found here (credits to the guy who made it) or we can use feat from klee the feat is better explained in this video. Klee also defeated Primo Geovishap who can shake the mountaints and split the earth
which gets from the feat from dvalin to at least 8-A to likely 7-A with klee feats
For Guhua scaling usually liyue characters should be scaled to him if they have any feats similar to him.
As for Mondstadt Characters every character who is comparable to Diluc, Jean, and Poisoned(corrupted)Dvalin should scale to Dvalin feat or Klee feats (likely Traveler who defeated primo geovishap in this quest).
Adeptus Tier: From 7-A to 6-C Shenhe Xiao Beidou Yelan and possibly Ganyu and Cyno if we accept the scaling he has when he fought Wanderer this also includes any other new character in genshin category in vsbw if they scale to this tier.
Harbringer Tier: From 6-C and higher Zhongli Tartaglia in base and delusion (excluding liyue chapter) because he was able to damage Neuvilette mid transformation (Note:He did not go into foul legacy form as he was knocked down before even transforming) also inlcudes current Raiden Shogun and rest of the Harbringers scaled on this site.
Sovereign Tier: Personally it can be any tier greater than 6-C because as stated by apep revived dragons can destroy 7 nations of teyvat which puts them to at least 6-A as the continent of teyvat inluces Seven Nations remember WORLD OF TEYVAT is not CONTINENT OF TEYVAT because Continent of Teyvat are 7 nations combined in size and World of Teyvat is 7 nations,Khaenriah,Dark Sea,Golden apple archipelago,Celestia,Abyss and other realms COMBINED
Also Prime Zhongli should be in this tier because he was able to fight azdaha who can shake the heavens and the earth

Now that we covered that we can also scale Genshin impact to Planet Level using All devouring narwhal scale i made recently
In that tier only characters like Neuvilette Tartaglia (with foul legacy) and The Traveler (with shared powers from neuvilette)
Speed wise i would change speeds from Razor and other Electro characters to Massively Hypersonic if we assume that they can also use electricity same way as Lisa.
If there is anything else i should cover please tell i am open for further discussions :)

ezgif-2-3c3da137d2.gif

I always wanted to share this lmfao in a genshin crt,

Not home so i might not respond in a timely fashion but here are my thoughts
First: Hilichurl Tier and Abyss mage Tier should remain High 8-C as most of the characters who are featless are usually capable of defeating hilichurs with ease
Obviously agree with this
Adeptus Tier and Harbinger tier should not be 8-B instead it should be named Fatui tier because Adeptus and Harbringers scale vastly above 8-B such as Shenhe Xiao Tartaglia and the rest of the fatui harbringers which are at least 6-C.
There isn't really a reason for any of them to scale to 6-C (talking about pre Fontaine Childr here). I think the Adepti/Childe/Liyue Traveler dhould instead scale to Shenhe's 7-A
Instead of using Guhua feat to scale characters to 8-B instead we can use the feat i found here (credits to the guy who made it) or we can use feat from klee the feat is better explained in this video. Klee also defeated Primo Geovishap who can shake the mountaints and split the earth
which gets from the feat from dvalin to at least 8-A to likely 7-A with klee feats
Agree with this as well but you will need to get a calc for the Geovishap shaking mountains before applying a tier to it
For Guhua scaling usually liyue characters should be scaled to him if they have any feats similar to him.
As for Mondstadt Characters every character who is comparable to Diluc, Jean, and Poisoned(corrupted)Dvalin should scale to Dvalin feat or Klee feats (likely Traveler who defeated primo geovishap in this quest).
Adeptus Tier: From 7-A to 6-C Shenhe Xiao Beidou Yelan and possibly Ganyu and Cyno if we accept the scaling he has when he fought Wanderer this also includes any other new character in genshin category in vsbw if they scale to this tier.
Harbringer Tier: From 6-C and higher Zhongli Tartaglia in base and delusion (excluding liyue chapter) because he was able to damage Neuvilette mid transformation (Note:He did not go into foul legacy form as he was knocked down before even transforming) also inlcudes current Raiden Shogun and rest of the Harbringers scaled on this site.
Agree with this aswell, tho i think Tartaglia should be an "At most 6-C" for his normal form since it was still only a scratch that he put on Neuvillette
Sovereign Tier: Personally it can be any tier greater than 6-C because as stated by apep revived dragons can destroy 7 nations of teyvat which puts them to at least 6-A as the continent of teyvat inluces Seven Nations remember WORLD OF TEYVAT is not CONTINENT OF TEYVAT because Continent of Teyvat are 7 nations combined in size and World of Teyvat is 7 nations,Khaenriah,Dark Sea,Golden apple archipelago,Celestia,Abyss and other realms COMBINED
This could very easily be something they can do overtime, so it wouldn't give them a full 6-A
Also Prime Zhongli should be in this tier because he was able to fight azdaha who can shake the heavens and the earth
Iirc this was already rejected before since it could just be flowery language
Now that we covered that we can also scale Genshin impact to Planet Level using All devouring narwhal scale i made recently
In that tier only characters like Neuvilette Tartaglia (with foul legacy) and The Traveler (with shared powers from neuvilette)
The Narwhal being able to survive the destruction of Teyvat wouldnt be 5-B, because it would only be talking a small portion of it due to surface area. Iirc taking a planetery explosion from the surface of the planet is actually either low Tier 6 or high into Tier 7
Speed wise i would change speeds from Razor and other Electro characters to Massively Hypersonic if we assume that they can also use electricity same way as Lisa.
If there is anything else i should cover please tell i am open for further discussions :)
You would need to prove that all electro attacks move at the speed of natural lightning

Overall i agree with some of the points here, especially for the Adeptus Tier characters, however i think it would be better to make a new more organised thread, thta also ahs calcs for some of the feats. If you want we can even start a convo to discuss the scaling

Not home so i might not respond in a timely fashion but here are my thoughts

Obviously agree with this

There isn't really a reason for any of them to scale to 6-C (talking about pre Fontaine Childr here). I think the Adepti/Childe/Liyue Traveler dhould instead scale to Shenhe's 7-A

Agree with this as well but you will need to get a calc for the Geovishap shaking mountains before applying a tier to it

Agree with this aswell, tho i think Tartaglia should be an "At most 6-C" for his normal form since it was still only a scratch that he put on Neuvillette

This could very easily be something they can do overtime, so it wouldn't give them a full 6-A

Iirc this was already rejected before since it could just be flowery language

The Narwhal being able to survive the destruction of Teyvat wouldnt be 5-B, because it would only be talking a small portion of it due to surface area. Iirc taking a planetery explosion from the surface of the planet is actually either low Tier 6 or high into Tier 7

You would need to prove that all electro attacks move at the speed of natural lightning

Overall i agree with some of the points here, especially for the Adeptus Tier characters, however i think it would be better to make a new more organised thread, thta also ahs calcs for some of the feats. If you want we can even start a convo to discuss the scaling
Okay so 7-A shenhe childe and traveler (liyue chapter) i agree. i could calculate the primogeovishap feats but im not sure how to do it,i think tartaglia should be at most 6c in base and delusion for fontaine only and far higher with foul legacy.
Also for 6-A feat i dont see anything being flowery language with azdaha but if you have something to show about it id like too see
Also about the feat of destroying sumeru and seven nations as overtime feat...we dont know if its only reffered for overtime destruction or just the power that can destroy everything at once so i believe we can make a case of likely 6-A or at most 6-B
For Narwhal ap and durability i believe its mostly planet level because during the fontaine chapters most of the times Teyvat was indeed reffered as a planet so i took the neuvillete statement of "Entirety of Teyvat" as an entire planet as well and he also stated that after telling us that whale already swallowed too much of the sea and then he said that whale can survive the destruction of entire teyvat.
as for speed i tought about it i agree most low tiers should be supersonic and mid and top tiers should easily reach that massively hypersonic feat.
ty for reviewing this.

Shake mountain and split earth actually referring to azdaha as sealed lord of vishap not primo geovishap. Beside primo geovishap have his own feats which able to tremble a few hundred kilometers quake in his quest (planning to calc it soon).

I disagree mostly about scalling especially the last one which blatantly wrong.

Can we talk in convo?

Okay so 7-A shenhe childe and traveler (liyue chapter) i agree. i could calculate the primogeovishap feats but im not sure how to do it,i think tartaglia should be at most 6c in base and delusion for fontaine only and far higher with foul legacy.
More or less what i'm thinking
Also for 6-A feat i dont see anything being flowery language with azdaha but if you have something to show about it id like too see
Well if you wanna get nitpicky, "shaking the heavens" would be impossible with a normal earthquake
Also about the feat of destroying sumeru and seven nations as overtime feat...we dont know if its only reffered for overtime destruction or just the power that can destroy everything at once so i believe we can make a case of likely 6-A or at most 6-B
We really don't have anything pointing to one or the other. Also a 6-C MHS character could very easily destoy a few countries in ashort amount of time
For Narwhal ap and durability i believe its mostly planet level because during the fontaine chapters most of the times Teyvat was indeed reffered as a planet so i took the neuvillete statement of "Entirety of Teyvat" as an entire planet as well and he also stated that after telling us that whale already swallowed too much of the sea and then he said that whale can survive the destruction of entire teyvat.
I know what you meant. But because of how surface area and explosions work, tanking a planet exploding while standing on top of the planets surface is far below 5B
as for speed i tought about it i agree most low tiers should be supersonic and mid and top tiers should easily reach that massively hypersonic feat.
That's more or less what they are rated as right now
ty for reviewing this.
no problem
Can we talk in convo?
Add them to our convo

More or less what i'm thinking

Well if you wanna get nitpicky, "shaking the heavens" would be impossible with a normal earthquake

We really don't have anything pointing to one or the other. Also a 6-C MHS character could very easily destoy a few countries in ashort amount of time

I know what you meant. But because of how surface area and explosions work, tanking a planet exploding while standing on top of the planets surface is far below 5B

That's more or less what they are rated as right now

no problem

Add them to our convo
Hmm okay then i understand

I agree
Well I think I agree with this

For this I would be neutral for now

Genshin fans stop trying to make obviously wanked CRTs based on flowery language scans challenge.
Obviously disagree with the 6A and planet level stuff.
The other stuff I'm inclined to agree with but I haven't played Genshin in half a year so idfk

Genshin fans stop trying to make obviously wanked CRTs based on flowery language scans challenge.
Obviously disagree with the 6A and planet level stuff.
The other stuff I'm inclined to agree with but I haven't played Genshin in half a year so idfk
Trust me this aint even a wank there is litteraly a crt thread about star lvl genshin
Also this thread is already useless because the rework is already made by gianny so im just gonna wait for this thread to be closed since i already asked mods few times to close it

Trust me this aint even a wank there is litteraly a crt thread about star lvl genshin
Also this thread is already useless because the rework is already made by gianny so im just gonna wait for this thread to be closed since i already asked mods few times to close it
It is absolutely wank. The premise has been rejected about 50 times by now. Just because it's common wank doesn't mean that it's not wank.

Also for the Whale planet explosion tank thing, it's better to calculate it.
I can do a rough calc here;
P = 1.92981596558317396e+24 TNT tons (average energy level for planet destruction)
r= 6.378e+6 m (assuming Teyvat is Earth sized)
I = (1.92981596558317396e+24)/(4π(6.378e+6^2))
3775174242.49 Tons of TNT per square meter.
I'll assume the whales surface area is that of an ellipse, and that it's 12 meters long and 3 meters wide. Giving us around 113.1 m2.
E = 3775174242.49 * 113.1 = 426972206826 TNT Tons = 426.9 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)

Also for the Whale planet explosion tank thing, it's better to calculate it.
I can do a rough calc here;
P = 1.92981596558317396e+24 TNT tons (average energy level for planet destruction)
r= 6.378e+6 m (assuming Teyvat is Earth sized)
I = (1.92981596558317396e+24)/(4π(6.378e+6^2))
3775174242.49 Tons of TNT per square meter.
I'll assume the whales surface area is that of an ellipse, and that it's 12 meters long and 3 meters wide. Giving us around 113.1 m2.
E = 3775174242.49 * 113.1 = 426972206826 TNT Tons = 426.9 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)
Looks nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back