• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this CRT, simpler than the previous CRT.

For first, i start from Date A Live Cosmology or Main World.

The statement regarding the area or size of the Cosmology Date A Live is found in the Mukuro Planet arc in Volume 14.
  • "The Spirit immediately raised her staff at Shidou’s head in response, emitting a ray of light. Uoohh…! Although his body reacted, it was too late. Rays of golden chromatic light weaved into a single beam and burst forth through Shidou’s head and into the endless universe at light speed."

Another statement was also found when Shido failed to save Mukuro in outer space & Shido decided to return to outer space and try to save Mukuro again.
  • "Following Kotori’s brief reply, Shidou’s body was delivered outside the ship without delay. His vision instantly changed from the ship's bridge to the infinite cosmos beyond. A levitating sensation shrouded his entire body."

And now let’s talk about Mio Takamiya which can create new world or new universe with his Angel <Ain Soph>.

Another world which called Neighboring World. Mio Takamiya's Neighboring World is concluded to be the same size as the Main World because this Neighboring World has completely enveloped Cosmos;
"As Tohka held her breath, Mio whispered softly. “……Didn’t I say it? Here, the neighboring world has already overwritten this world."
— DAL VOLUME 18
And here for supported feat, <Ain Soph> also mentioned can completely create and replace main world or main universe;

"By incorporating that power, Elliot and the others, who up until now could only tinker with a tiny amount mana through spells and books, could become all power wizards found in fantasy worlds. “Ike, with this──” “Ah. The Spirit will be born──in the wake of a new world enveloping this world.”
— DAL VOLUME 17
This world also has a different space from the Main World;

"It had already been confirmed that Tokisaki Kurumi and the Yamai sisters had been killed by the Spirit of Origin. But to think in such a short amount of time──

“……Wait a minute, are this all of the visuals?”

“Yes, at least all that we have right now.”

“…………”

In response to the crew member’s retort, Karen placed her hand against her chin.

It might have just been a mistake. Or perhaps that person did not encounter the Spirit of Origin yet.

But certainly──when determining the number of corpses displayed on the visual, there was one person missing from the number of Spirits that had entered the different space.

──Slowly, slowly swaying back and forth

──Quickly, quickly turning around.

It was a space where one couldn’t tell where was up or down. The sensation of swimming in lukewarm water, the invasive feeling of being sucked into darkness, it was a mysterious state of coexistence.

No──it wasn’t just the orientation of this space.

There was the feeling of a lack of ownership in one’s own body. A sense of incompatibility where the slightest hint of carelessness would cause a person’s hands and feet to dissolve into this world."

— DAL VOLUME 18

And a different time stream;
"Although Tenka raised her eyebrow in suspicion, she kept talking as if saying, “Well, fine”.

“I used that woman’s power to no more just make a boundary. ──A world where time advances differently than the real world.”

“The progression of time is different……?”

“Ah. Takamiya Mio’s Sephira Crystal was already collapsing. It would have been able to keep its presence for a few more minutes at most. So I manipulated the speed of time within this boundary to extend time for as long as possible. The month you spent in this world is only about three minutes in the real world.”

“──I, see……”

— DAL VOLUME 21

And last for small conclusion we have result :

Attack Potency : L2-C / Universe+ Level.
(Mio can create world with space-time continuum inside.)

And we got atleast 4 Character include Mio Takamiya which get Low 2-C;

• Itsuka Shido
• Yatogami Tohka
• Isaac Westcott

Important.

Neighboring World is the nickname that Mio made to name the world of Ain Soph.

Just that i think.

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Maybe this CRT, simpler than the previous CRT.

For first, i start from Date A Live Cosmology or Main World.

The statement regarding the area or size of the Cosmology Date A Live is found in the Mukuro Planet arc in Volume 14.
  • "The Spirit immediately raised her staff at Shidou’s head in response, emitting a ray of light. Uoohh…! Although his body reacted, it was too late. Rays of golden chromatic light weaved into a single beam and burst forth through Shidou’s head and into the endless universe at light speed."

Another statement was also found when Shido failed to save Mukuro in outer space & Shido decided to return to outer space and try to save Mukuro again.
  • "Following Kotori’s brief reply, Shidou’s body was delivered outside the ship without delay. His vision instantly changed from the ship's bridge to the infinite cosmos beyond. A levitating sensation shrouded his entire body."

And now let’s talk about Mio Takamiya which can create new world or new universe with his Angel <Ain Soph>.

Another world which called Neighboring World. Mio Takamiya's Neighboring World is concluded to be the same size as the Main World because this Neighboring World has completely enveloped Cosmos;
"As Tohka held her breath, Mio whispered softly. “……Didn’t I say it? Here, the neighboring world has already overwritten this world."
— DAL VOLUME 18
And here for supported feat, <Ain Soph> also mentioned can completely create and replace main world or main universe;

"By incorporating that power, Elliot and the others, who up until now could only tinker with a tiny amount mana through spells and books, could become all power wizards found in fantasy worlds. “Ike, with this──” “Ah. The Spirit will be born──in the wake of a new world enveloping this world.”
— DAL VOLUME 17
This world also has a different space from the Main World;

"It had already been confirmed that Tokisaki Kurumi and the Yamai sisters had been killed by the Spirit of Origin. But to think in such a short amount of time──

“……Wait a minute, are this all of the visuals?”

“Yes, at least all that we have right now.”

“…………”

In response to the crew member’s retort, Karen placed her hand against her chin.

It might have just been a mistake. Or perhaps that person did not encounter the Spirit of Origin yet.

But certainly──when determining the number of corpses displayed on the visual, there was one person missing from the number of Spirits that had entered the different space.

──Slowly, slowly swaying back and forth

──Quickly, quickly turning around.

It was a space where one couldn’t tell where was up or down. The sensation of swimming in lukewarm water, the invasive feeling of being sucked into darkness, it was a mysterious state of coexistence.

No──it wasn’t just the orientation of this space.

There was the feeling of a lack of ownership in one’s own body. A sense of incompatibility where the slightest hint of carelessness would cause a person’s hands and feet to dissolve into this world."
— DAL VOLUME 18

And a different time stream;
"Although Tenka raised her eyebrow in suspicion, she kept talking as if saying, “Well, fine”.

“I used that woman’s power to no more just make a boundary. ──A world where time advances differently than the real world.”

“Ah. Takamiya Mio’s Sephira Crystal was already collapsing. It would have been able to keep its presence for a few more minutes at most. So I manipulated the speed of time within this boundary to extend time for as long as possible. The month you spent in this world is only about three minutes in the real world.”

“──I, see……”
— DAL VOLUME 21

And last for small conclusion we have result :

Attack Potency : L2-C / Universe+ Level.
(Mio can create world with space-time continuum inside.)

And we got atleast 4 Character include Mio Takamiya which get Low 2-C;

• Itsuka Shido
• Yatogami Tohka
• Isaac Westcott

Important.

Neighboring World is the nickname that Mio made to name the world of Ain Soph.

Just that i think.
I think this is quite reasonable, I personally agree with this thread

I have one thing that’s bothering me about this CRT.

its about the different timestream u say, from the scan u provided it indicates that Mio’s Sephira Crystal was collapsing and could only maintain its form for only a few minutes.

“Ah. Takamiya Mio’s Sephira Crystal was already collapsing. It would have been able to keep its presence for a few more minutes at most.
And that Tenka used “that woman’s” power to no more make a boundary to extend the time as long as possible to maintain said Crystal which doesn’t even indicate a different space-time all together because the time in said boundary was altered by someone else/Tenka using “that Woman’s” Power.
So I manipulated the speed of time within this boundary to extend time for as long as possible. The month you spent in this world is only about three minutes in the real world.”

And that Tenka used “that woman’s” power to no more make a boundary to extend the time as long as possible to maintain said Crystal which doesn’t even indicate a different space-time all together because the time in said boundary was altered by someone else/Tenka using “that Woman’s” Power.
did i make a mistake? maybe I forgot to tell something, Ain Soph is an Angel or a power that also carries the Law Manipulation ability, the user has full control over the universe he created / Ain Soph World. And the 'that woman's' power in question was aimed at Mio Takamiya, Tenka / Tohka could do the same thing as Mio when he managed to absorb Mio's Cristal Sephira after Mio's death.

Gonna keep it short, not anything new that the previous DAL threads made by me and Nilverse didnt cover already

Disagree and no proof that says otherwise, the quotes were already denied before

this is just completely like before, abusing the word: "world" and intepreting it as universe in literal sense

I will not arbitrarily misuse the word 'world' as the universe without the listed feats, I think the feats I have attached above all refer to L2-C qualifications. if you all still refuse, do you have any antifeats for this ?

I will not arbitrarily misuse the word 'world' as the universe
And now let’s talk about Mio Takamiya which can create new world or new universe
<Ain Soph> also mentioned can completely create and replace main world or main universe
............So care to explain why world = universe in this case, because when read over the whole thing, nothing say world = universe, aisde from your personal claim which have no basis
@Antvasima sir, sorry for bothering you, how do you think about this ?
Normal user can't ping other member, let alone staff. Only staffs can ping others, write a messege on their wall, they will come when they can

I will not arbitrarily misuse the word 'world' as the universe without the listed feats, I think the feats I have attached above all refer to L2-C qualifications. if you all still refuse, do you have any antifeats for this ?
All was presented in nilverse and my CRT on that, you dont have anything that wasnt already tried before and denied, check there

So care to explain why world = universe in this case, because when read over the whole thing, nothing say world = universe, aisde from your personal claim which have no basis
Therefore, I also explain the reason why Ain Soph has an area like the main world / main universe, and the word 'world' here does not arbitrarily refer to the word world alone, but focuses on Ain Soph which has an size like the main universe from Date A Live.

Nothing points out neighbouring world is = to the main world in size

And neither that neighbouring world is a universe to begin with

did i make a mistake? maybe I forgot to tell something, Ain Soph is an Angel or a power that also carries the Law Manipulation ability, the user has full control over the universe he created / Ain Soph World. And the 'that woman's' power in question was aimed at Mio Takamiya, Tenka / Tohka could do the same thing as Mio when he managed to absorb Mio's Cristal Sephira after Mio's death.
You kinda did by unintentionally debunking yourself with Tenka’s borrowed ability, and “Ain Soph’s” Ability has no matter in this as we are talking about the different “timestream” which u proposed as a different space-time all together.

Who are u referring to ? Me or BlackDarkness679 ? Because if it’s me, then the different timestream part which the OP brought is the one i heavily reject

Having different time doesn't necessarily make it an universe

A realm having time that works somewhat differently is not enough to be considered a Universe as nonlinear time within a single universe exists. And the realm should still have a confirmed appropriate size to back it up.

i don't know anything about the verse but what i see that the Y world overwrite the X world... isn't that enough to prove that Y world have the size with the X world...if both world doesn't have the same size. Y world can't overwrite the X world, you must have the qualify to refil the size which the scan said it literally overwite the main world..and the different time that work on both world are different yes ? but if rewrite this refer to only Law...i can't say anything

if it doesn't work, can't the cosmology be a H-3A cuzz it stated has an endless world and infinite cosmos ?

Having different time doesn't necessarily make it an universe

indeed if it's refer to timeline or pocket reality that has a different flow of time. but on other side, different time can be apllied as a support feats to proof for the both of world doesn't share one temporal dimension

Last edited:
Neighbouring world has no statements to be same size as our main world, neither the words "world" here refer to the main universe that we know is infinite

"Voluntary territory. A universal space that should only exist in humanity’s imagination is being changed into reality. If the calculations are correct, the space of the Spirit being born is to the extent of covering the entire earth. The scale is enough to be called another world──the neighboring world.”

That quote was the biggest reason for uni+, with the supporters flat out lying on the size which the quote stated, this even to this day wasnt debunked and it hurts any chances to get universal size

Read the whole thread pls
images
I've read the whole thread, I agree with the thread, why? such as Calista's statement that if world Y does not have the same size as world X then world Y will not be able to override world X, coupled with the statement that the neighboring world has a different temporal from the main world

i don't know anything about the verse but what i see that the Y world overwrite the X world... isn't that enough to prove that Y world have the size with the X world...if both world doesn't have the same size. Y world can't overwrite the X world, you must have the qualify to refil the size which the scan said it literally overwite the main world..and the different time that work on both world are different yes ? but if rewrite this refer to only Law...i can't say anything

if it doesn't work, can't the cosmology be a H-3A cuzz it stated has an endless world and infinite cosmos ?
the problem with this is that there is no statement where it explicitly shown that "world" is being used as "Universe"

I've read the whole thread, I agree with the thread, why? such as Calista's statement that if world Y does not have the same size as world X then world Y will not be able to override world X, coupled with the statement that the neighboring world has a different temporal from the main world

You havent read anything, Black Darkness has given a proof where Neighboring World only covered the earth, i also said earlier that different temporal doesnt meant much to be treated as another whole different space-time continum when there is no much feat to support it.

In Conclusion:

You need to prove that world here is used as Universe, and debunk the earth statement

the problem with this is that there is no statement where it explicitly shown that "world" is being used as "Universe"

You havent read anything, Black Darkness has given a proof where Neighboring World only covered the earth, i also said earlier that different temporal doesnt meant much to be treated as another whole different space-time continum when there is no much feat to support it.

In Conclusion:

You need to prove that world here is used as Universe, and debunk the earth statement
there stated an infinite size of cosmo and endless size of world...it's already enough to proof the main world is universe size. and the mio thing overwrite it with shes own world. the main problem i see there was the earth statement. it can be anti feats.

there stated an infinite size of cosmo and endless size of world...it's already enough to proof the main world is universe size. and the mio thing overwrite it with shes own world. the main problem i see there was the earth statement. it can be anti feats.

uh....you mean endless size of universe? which still doesn't prove world = universe

Those of you that still support this wank and dont even bother to understand 2 big threads, about this, with more points brought up have failed to get tier 2 out of it,

the neighbouring world is only said to be this big, yet you wanna tell me its a universe?
Neighbouring world has no statements to be same size as our main world, neither the words "world" here refer to the main universe that we know is infinite

"Voluntary territory. A universal space that should only exist in humanity’s imagination is being changed into reality. If the calculations are correct, the space of the Spirit being born is to the extent of covering the entire earth. The scale is enough to be called another world──the neighboring world.”
The main world being a infinite universe means literally 0 when the neighbouring world is plain out said to be smaller, there are also other quotes describing the environment getting messed up, if the universe was getting affected, why bother to talk how the planet gets affected instead

Let alone the fact the main universe isnt used interchangebly with the word world or indicated that in context is that affected, which again the supporters didnt prove shit either

This topic has nothing new that it wasnt tackled ever since their downgrade, the quotes in here arent new or not brought up before in the past

At this point honestly there needs to be a rule against attempts for getting DAL at tier 2 over already covered topics, unless new info is brought up that proves it legit

We need a staff in here or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back