• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point honestly there needs to be a rule against attempts for getting DAL at tier 2 over already covered topics, unless new info is brought up that proves it legit
Yeah, with how much threads about this topic has been bring and rejected, yet peoples still continuing to make this attempt, a rule for against it is needed

Before I do any evaluation and jump into conclusions, can I see the actual pages from the book itself? It will be preferable to see them for both official and unofficial translation - if it's available. Good comparison and all.

Anyway this topic was covered in 2 big threads before and rejected to be tier 3/2
At this point honestly there needs to be a rule against attempts for getting DAL at tier 2 over already covered topics, unless new info is brought up that proves it legit

We need a staff in here or something
This gotta be done to avoid further attempts

enough. I will close this thread once the staff has given their opinion on this.
I've given the feats listed in the thread, the rest I need the help of the staff to give their opinions and conclusions about all of this.

to accept or not this thread, at least I have tried to explain everything, please for the staff to reread carefully all the feats and explanations that I have attached.

Just the screenshot of relevant parts
This may be a bit funny, sorry, but I'm going to give you a direct link to the download of the Date A Live novel.

https://jnovels.com/download-date-a-live-all-volumes-pdf/amp/

And I will provide information about the feats that are on the thread.

The Cosmology explanation is in Volume 14, or you can check out this one;

https://gyazo.com/cd7f22d9dcd27b720fab16cb07f931b4

Ain Soph's explanation is in Volume 18 or you can look at this for an alternative if you don't want to bother reading it;

https://gyazo.com/68f0ff0b4a7e2c6e29499dd4f7e95c4f

I think the above is what you need, please evaluate.

Maybe this CRT, simpler than the previous CRT.

For first, i start from Date A Live Cosmology or Main World.

The statement regarding the area or size of the Cosmology Date A Live is found in the Mukuro Planet arc in Volume 14.
  • "The Spirit immediately raised her staff at Shidou’s head in response, emitting a ray of light. Uoohh…! Although his body reacted, it was too late. Rays of golden chromatic light weaved into a single beam and burst forth through Shidou’s head and into the endless universe at light speed."

Another statement was also found when Shido failed to save Mukuro in outer space & Shido decided to return to outer space and try to save Mukuro again.
  • "Following Kotori’s brief reply, Shidou’s body was delivered outside the ship without delay. His vision instantly changed from the ship's bridge to the infinite cosmos beyond. A levitating sensation shrouded his entire body."

And now let’s talk about Mio Takamiya which can create new world or new universe with his Angel <Ain Soph>.

Another world which called Neighboring World. Mio Takamiya's Neighboring World is concluded to be the same size as the Main World because this Neighboring World has completely enveloped Cosmos;
"As Tohka held her breath, Mio whispered softly. “……Didn’t I say it? Here, the neighboring world has already overwritten this world."
— DAL VOLUME 18
And here for supported feat, <Ain Soph> also mentioned can completely create and replace main world or main universe;

"By incorporating that power, Elliot and the others, who up until now could only tinker with a tiny amount mana through spells and books, could become all power wizards found in fantasy worlds. “Ike, with this──” “Ah. The Spirit will be born──in the wake of a new world enveloping this world.”
— DAL VOLUME 17
This world also has a different space from the Main World;

"It had already been confirmed that Tokisaki Kurumi and the Yamai sisters had been killed by the Spirit of Origin. But to think in such a short amount of time──

“……Wait a minute, are this all of the visuals?”

“Yes, at least all that we have right now.”

“…………”

In response to the crew member’s retort, Karen placed her hand against her chin.

It might have just been a mistake. Or perhaps that person did not encounter the Spirit of Origin yet.

But certainly──when determining the number of corpses displayed on the visual, there was one person missing from the number of Spirits that had entered the different space.

──Slowly, slowly swaying back and forth

──Quickly, quickly turning around.

It was a space where one couldn’t tell where was up or down. The sensation of swimming in lukewarm water, the invasive feeling of being sucked into darkness, it was a mysterious state of coexistence.

No──it wasn’t just the orientation of this space.

There was the feeling of a lack of ownership in one’s own body. A sense of incompatibility where the slightest hint of carelessness would cause a person’s hands and feet to dissolve into this world."
— DAL VOLUME 18

And a different time stream;
"Although Tenka raised her eyebrow in suspicion, she kept talking as if saying, “Well, fine”.

“I used that woman’s power to no more just make a boundary. ──A world where time advances differently than the real world.”

“The progression of time is different……?”

“Ah. Takamiya Mio’s Sephira Crystal was already collapsing. It would have been able to keep its presence for a few more minutes at most. So I manipulated the speed of time within this boundary to extend time for as long as possible. The month you spent in this world is only about three minutes in the real world.”

“──I, see……”
— DAL VOLUME 21

And last for small conclusion we have result :

Attack Potency : L2-C / Universe+ Level.
(Mio can create world with space-time continuum inside.)

And we got atleast 4 Character include Mio Takamiya which get Low 2-C;

• Itsuka Shido
• Yatogami Tohka
• Isaac Westcott

Important.

Neighboring World is the nickname that Mio made to name the world of Ain Soph.

Just that i think.

how did Isaac Ray Pelham Westcott get the same Attack Potency as Mio Takamiya?

I disagree about the time difference but still thinking about the entire earth part since there are franchises use word or image of the earth to represent the universe itself (DC,Kamen Rider,...)

Last edited:
I disagree about the different time but still thinking about the entire earth part since there are franchises use word or image of the earth to represent the universe itself (DC,Kamen Rider,...)
other verses is irrelevant, what matter is the in-verse contexts. You can't just go and say something like because that verse use "world" for "universe" mean this verse should be the same despite there is no in-verse evidences for that

Also don't bring other verses in, Confluctor hate whataboutism the most

So, I've checked DaL and DaB japanese raw. The Neighboring World is just Planet size
« If the calculation is correct, the space of the spirits born from this should be large enough to cover the earth »

DaL Volume 17 - Fragment Chapter: The Birth of the Spirit
« Eh? ……That’s true, I guess a sun would be too large »

DaB Volume 1 - Chapter Empty

The real universe may be infinite size but the Neighboring World is not. So yeah, still Large Star level for the god tiers.

And there's a lot things to fix on the differents profiles but I'm to lazy for it.

Im starting to question the tier 4 rating, in the 2nd biggest thread for DAL, which got them at that tier it had mio world having stars as a reason along tohka destroying a star possibly with a finger, former seems impossible given they say there a sun is too big to be there

At this point they should be 5-B, possibly High 4-C

@Confluctor btw now there is definitive proof above the arguments used constantly to try upgrading the verse at cosmic tiering are not even true either and they further debunk themselves with those

Anyway this topic was covered in 2 big threads before and rejected to be tier 3/2

This gotta be done to avoid further attempts
There needs to be a rule and note to this thread now, so its not attempted again

Well, it's better than me skimming through multiple volumes in months 🗿

But in any case, I don't speak Japanese, so I will take your word for it regarding planet sized world.

Im starting to question the tier 4 rating, in the 2nd biggest thread for DAL, which got them at that tier it had mio world having stars as a reason along tohka destroying a star possibly with a finger, former seems impossible given they say there a sun is too big to be there

At this point they should be 5-B, possibly High 4-C
Mio world was created without her consent, it’s a byproduct created with the energy of her birth

Tohka world was consciously created with Ain Soph. It’s not the same think. So not 5-B but High 4-C without the possibly

Because creating a world just by the energy of your birth and creating a world using a Angel is two different things

mio world doesn’t even have a fixed and well-defined concept of time when Tohka world has.
The world are two different things.

Tohka is stated to destroy a star with a single finger. That’s not 5-B

There a lot of mistake on DaL profile but the AP of the god tiers ain’t part of it

That was said is just a possibly and given Mio physically has no such feats to that extent its clear as day whats more consistent, let alone thats a statement too which as earlier said says possibly only

Also learn to read, i said earlier all these but you ignored them

And ofc the profiles are bad, its supporters didnt do a good job at all, let alone wanked the verse with lies

Last edited:
That seems really redundant to do when it should be made here, as the topic is how the same statements used 3 times by now for desperate upgrades

I get that, but a new thread will likely get attention from other supporters and whatnot, as well as staff and chime in on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back