• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

shadow queen sealing power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sealing seems to be missing from the Shadow Queens powers and abilities.

from one of Griffy's tales, the shadow queen is capable of s╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠ m╠Âa╠Ân╠Âi╠Âp╠Â/c╠Âu╠Âr╠Âs╠Âe╠Â/sealing since she does this to the four heroes that defeated her, The demon referring to the shadow queen.

Quote: The Demon's Curse

The four heroes thought they had sealed away the demon and all of its power, but the demon used a tiny opening before the seal was complete to curse them all. While holding the Crystal Stars, they felt nothing, but when they let them go a black box would appear to seal their souls within. The four heroes traveled the world, scattering the stars so the seal would remain. But the last four stars each carried the curse, which claimed each hero...

It's sealing via curses. Similar concept to existence erasure via plot manipulation etc

seems useful since the shadow queen can do it whenever she wants without warning at least if she feels she's being sealed, or other possible situations.

so seems agreeable that shadow queen gets curse manipulation and sealing

Marionaruto1 said:
seems useful since the shadow queen can do it whenever she wants without warning at least if she feels she's being sealed, or other possible situations.
so seems agreeable that shadow queen gets curse manipulation and sealing
It took her several days to seal them though.

I also think that this seems fine to add.

@superweeb2987 That's due to them having held onto the crystal stars which she created, the moment they dropped the crystal star they were immediately sealed.

Marionaruto1 said:
@superweeb2987
That's due to them having held onto the crystal stars which she created, the moment they dropped the crystal star they were immediately sealed.
Exactly. She has to get them to drop something that they're carrying. Plus, I'm willing to bet she can't just curse any regular object like a jacket or something.

Since Dino Ranger Black has accepted this, it can probably be added.

@antvadima alright

@superweeb2987 it expicitly states that they didn't feel the effects because of the crystal stars. And also that's why it's a curse.

Does that mean since, Mario wielded the crystal stars, he gets resistance to sealing?

Marionaruto1 said:
@antvadima
alright

@superweeb2987 it expicitly states that they didn't feel the effects because of the crystal stars. And also that's why it's a curse.
Oh, I see, i misinterpreted the quote.

You can probably add the suggested changes to the page. Just make sure to try to structure them properly.

alright

Added

actually, now that I checked the sealing page it says that sealing the soul can also fall under soul manipulation should I also give the Shadow Queen That power as well since she seals the soul of the intended target?

I suppose that seems fine, but let's wait for Dino to verify.

You can remind him to reply via his message wall.

Marionaruto1 said:
actually, now that I checked the sealing page it says that sealing the soul can also fall under soul manipulation should I also give the Shadow Queen That power as well since she seals the soul of the intended target?
What do you think about this?

@Ant

Soul Manipulation and Sealing are two completely different abilities. Therefore, we should only add the ability properly displayed or notified, instead of it being somewhat related to another ability. After all, Light Manipulation tends to be related to Holy Manipulation but the two aren't always one on one due to the portrayal of the abilities.

Okay. I agree with your reasoning.

Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back