• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venozdonor [Volume 01-04(Part 1)] abilities upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
As thread name implied some missing ability addition to Venozdonor [Volume 01-04(Part 1)]
anos-voldigoad-mauo-gakiun.gif

• Resistance to Time Stop ( Could function even within a world where time has stopped)
“Come forth, Venuzdonoa.”

Countless black particles appeared at my call, gathering at my feet to form the shadow of a sword. Only the shadow existed—there was no body projecting its shape.

When I held out my hand, the shadow rose slowly from the ground. I grabbed it by the hilt. The next moment, the shadow inverted and turned into a dark longsword.

“You said it was fate,” I said, lowering the sword. “That with Eugo La Raviaz’s power in your body, you have become both eternal and immortal.”

Ivis poured every drop of his magic into the silver world, but in that space where time was frozen, I took a step forward with ease.
  • Attack Reflection (Could reflect opponent attacks backs to them)
In the Profile this is listed as Power modification but this is attack reflection feat not a Power modification so it should be changed
  • Power Modification (Can change Jerga's Holy Power into something else)
“Struggle all you want! Once you realize your efforts are futile, you shall learn what true despair feels...like...?”

Evansmana flashed, and Jerga’s arm fell off. The body of magic that should have been immune to the holy demon-slaying sword showed no sign of regenerating.

“What...is this?”

“Hmm. Don’t tell me you still consider yourself a holy being, Jerga.”

“What did you do...?” The armored giant glared at Lay, his voice trembling with abhorrence. “Tell me what you did, Kanon!”

The severed arm on the ground twitched, then shot like a cannonball towards Lay. Lay, however, sliced it up on the spot, until it had all but vanished into thin air.

“I am a sacred magic, bringing order to destroy demonkind... There’s no way the Sword of Three Races would affect me!”

The giant swung its fist down at Lay, who slipped past it and slashed at its legs. Thrown off-balance, it stumbled forward, catching itself on one knee. In doing so, Jerga’s field of view shifted just enough for him to see it.

“What is that...?”

“You were so focused on looking down on demonkind, you failed to notice what occupied the skies above you.”

Demon Castle Delsgade was floating in the sky, its shadow falling over where I stood. In other words, I was within its area of effect, and this was now my territory.
“During the Mythical Age, Abernyu, the Goddess of Destruction, who had long overseen the order of destruction in this world, was felled from the heavens by the Demon King. The Demon King overwrote the god’s name, erasing that order from this world and giving rise to the Demon King Castle Delsgade.”
A castle of ice was being constructed over their heads—and not just any castle. It was a castle that every demon from two thousand years ago would have looked upon multiple times, the strongest magic artifact, owned by the Demon King himself—the Demon King Castle Delsgade.

“It can’t be. That castle... That castle is a god! A demon like you couldn’t possibly...!”
  • Sealing (Venozdonor can seal off others power)
“You gods are near indestructible. If it weren’t for Venuzdonoa, you would have easily regenerated your source. Choosing to leech off Eldmed’s body and source was your mistake. Within him, you can survive with only ten percent of your source. That remaining ten percent will prevent the collapse of order.”

I had destroyed his source in a way that allowed only ten percent or so to be recovered through source regeneration magic. This meant that Agronemt couldn’t restore his source to its perfect state.

“Rest assured, I am aware the world will end if you cannot regenerate. I’ve made sure to break you just enough to allow for a slow recovery.”
How interesting. Nosgalia did seem rather insistent on destroying me. His power was sealed for now, but that didn’t make him any less irritating. On the other hand, destroying him completely would result in the end of the world. I’d have to keep an eye on him for a while.
  • Information Manipulation (Type 1. Manipulated knowledge of The Great Tree Ennunien and made wrong answers get marks as right answers)
On the tree where the teacher’s podium was normally located, two eyes, a nose, and a mouth appeared.

“I am the Great Tree Ennunien, the spirit school that you’re standing in,” it said. The tree’s voice echoed throughout the classroom.

“First, for the benefit of the newcomers, I shall explain how this school works,” Ennunien declared in an elderly voice. However, that voice did not come from the tree with the face—it echoed throughout the entirety of the classroom. It seemed that the tree that grew before us wasn’t Ennunien’s main body.

As the name implied, the “Great Tree” Ennunien was the great tree that formed this building, the spirit school itself. In other words, we were inside the body of the spirit Ennunien.

“Here, we teach about spirits and their history,” the great tree said calmly. “Of course, there are other classes offered on every subject you can think of, but spirit class is compulsory. Anyone who enters here is immediately enrolled in the spirit school. Enrolled students must remain here and take this class until they graduate. Continuous study is the key to success. All vital provisions are provided, so you need not concern yourselves with survival.”
Grysilis used his magic to open multiple books at once. With a flick of his finger, the pages turned one after another.

“Hmm?” he murmured after a moment, pausing on one of Sasha’s pages. “What is the meaning of this, Ennunien? The answer to question twenty-seven is the Lava Corpse. This answer says Diedilich. The two are completely different spirits.”

“Indeed, but when I saw that answer, I realized such an interpretation was possible as well. There can be more than one correct answer to all things in life. There are always new answers to be found. In that sense, Diedilich is correct.”
During the test, I had used the origin spell Delsgade to summon the Demon Castle above the Great Tree. The place was then within my territory—within range of the Abolisher of Reason. Using its power, I had destroyed the reason surrounding my followers’ wrong answers.

“Like I said—no cheating went on here. I merely destroyed the logic that a wrong answer wouldn’t receive marks.”

The sword that could slice without making contact had no trouble turning wrong answers into right ones. It could even help introduce bonus points or allow a blank paper to receive full marks.
  • Probability Manipulation (Anos states Venozdonor can manipulate Possibilities/Luck)
“Now, allow me to introduce the first trial: the Staircases of Guniel. You will each choose one of the twenty staircases and climb to the top. However, each examinee must keep to their own staircase. Sharing is prohibited.”

Did that mean each staircase harbored a different trial?

“Out of the twenty staircases, only five lead to the apex.”

“Uh, what happens to the people who pick the other fifteen?” Eleonore asked curiously.

“Bwa ha ha. If you choose the wrong path, you’ll end up returning here. When that happens, you will have failed the trial.”

“That means our luck will be tested before we even begin,” I said.

“Indeed,” Ennunien replied firmly. “The Staircases of Guniel are also known as the Stairways of Luck. The first trial is, as the name implies, a test of luck.”
“Now, are you all ready? Then let the spirit trial commence!”

That was the cue to begin.

Out of the twenty staircases, five led to the top. If this test truly was a test of luck, there was a one in four chance of reaching the Spirit King. The first to move was the Scarlet Stele King.
If the stairs were a spirit, then it was certainly possible. Even if I chose the wrong one, that wouldn’t be strange in terms of probability. The matter could be easily solved by using the Abolisher of Reason, but the Scarlet Stele King’s comment intrigued me. Perhaps he wanted me to keep using the sword in order to expend my magic.
  • Fate Manipulation scan is already in the profile and also in explanation but ability was never added so it should be just added to the key.
TD:LR​
  • Resistance to Time Stop ( Could function even within a world where time has stopped)​
  • Attack Reflection (Could reflect opponent attacks backs to them)​
  • Power Modification (Can change Jerga's Holy Power into something else)​
  • High-Godly Regeneration (Venozdonor is God of Destruction in a sealed form and has the power of the god. who can regenerate from source destruction. Beings made of Order can reform themselves even after having their source destroyed by <Vebdoz>)​
  • Sealing (Venozdonor can seal off others power)​
  • Information Manipulation (Type 1. Manipulated knowledge of The Great Tree Ennunien and made wrong answers get marks as right answers)​
  • Probability Manipulation (Anos states Venozdonor can manipulate Possibilities/Luck)​
  • Fate Manipulation (Justification is already on the profile)​
Votes:

Agree: @Dereck03 (Thread Mod), @DarkDragonMedeus (Admin), @Lonkitt (Thread Mod), @Elizhaa (Admin), @LordGriffin1000 (Admin)

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think power modification is fine for the ability still since it’s modifying the power to be under his control in which he then sends it back.
I guess but the feat more or less looks like attack Reflection though. Or we can consider it as both at the same time?;

It's kinda funny that you aren't wanking this time ehh...

And overall aditions looks good to me. Tho later on will be show that Venuz can regenerate their user source even if their regeneration is being negated, but at least this addition is a start-

I am leaving that cooking for Fixxed
And overall aditions looks good to me.
sukuna.gif

Tho later on will be show that Venuz can regenerate their user source even if their regeneration is being negated, but at least this addition is a start-
We gotta wait for 3 more years before getting that translation.Or 😈 We can chase after @Chasekilleen to translate just that part.

Should Venuz have EE too, since it come from Goddess of Destruction's Order and it can annihilate everything???
Yeah but I was planning on making a seperate thread for that. Volume 4 Part 2 has some more abilities and EE part is mentioned in that so I will add it in next part.

Everything looks fine except;
Attack Reflection (Could reflect opponent attacks backs to them)
The attack reflection. It's better to leave it as just power modification. Attack reflection is simply sending the attack back, Venuzdonor is modifying to seize control of the power then attack with it.
Resistance to Time Stop ( Could function even within a world where time has stopped)
This is just a suggestion but if your gonna add this now then make it the full package with the Acausality and negation of acausality but seeing as you've already gotten votes here you can leave it for another day

Everything looks fine except;

The attack reflection. It's better to leave it as just power modification. Attack reflection is simply sending the attack back, Venuzdonor is modifying to seize control of the power then attack with it.
I guess it can work on both Attack Reflection and Power modification then?
This is just a suggestion but if your gonna add this now then make it the full package with the Acausality and negation of acausality but seeing as you've already gotten votes here you can leave it for another day
Gonna make another thread for acausality.

And overall aditions looks good to me. Tho later on will be show that Venuz can regenerate their user source even if their regeneration is being negated, but at least this addition is a start-
Looks good.
Yeah its enough
Thanks for all of your input

@Lonkitt sorry for distributing but can you take a look at this new thread?

Everything seems fine but I can't say much regarding High-Godly Regeneration, that's beyond me.
Thanks for your input, just in case, High-Godly regeneration is already accepted for Gods in verse due to regenerating from Conceptual Destruction (High-Godly), this is just an addition to a goddess (in weapon form), so there shouldn't be much of a problem, I believe.

Thanks for your input, just in case, High-Godly regeneration is already accepted for Gods in verse due to regenerating from Conceptual Destruction (High-Godly), this is just an addition to a goddess (in weapon form), so there shouldn't be much of a problem, I believe.
Oh ok then, unless that changes it should be fine.

Okay, I want to let you guys that when it is time to apply the changes to the profile since there is an overall aproval I will close the thread but I will not apply the changes directly to the profile since I have created a sandbox of the new profile for Venuzdonoa, so the changes will be applied to that sandbox and I will proceed to create a CRT so that others can evaluate the structure of the profile or suggest any extra additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back