• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seven Deadly Sins low godly

I think so, but just barely. His body seems to have been destroyed in the middle, with pieces remaining on the sides, but I am not a good person to ask, especially as his head remains, so it is an uncertain case.
So what about mid possibly high mid for esstrossa at least? What about high-ranking demons?

I do not know. I haven't read the rest of this thread.

Why don't you give the high-ranking demons fear manipulation at least, meliodas, zeldris, and the demon king also the ten commandments have it as well.
Do we agree that high-ranking demons should have fear manipulation and limited paralysis inducement? Like is weaker demons can do something it should apply to higher-ranking demons with some exceptions. But like body control and fear manipulation should be applicable for high-ranking demons. @ByAsura @Lormac_CC @Dragonmasterxyz @KaiserReinhardt @OishiLover75 @Elizhaa @TOAAPRESENCE1 @Rabbit2002 @Zezu1995

Last edited:
For which characters? Did you add it for the higher-ranking demons including the demon king?
Chandler, Cusack, DK, Original Demon and the Commandments.
Why don't you give the high-ranking demons fear manipulation at least, meliodas, zeldris, and the demon king also the ten commandments have it as well.
Already did that.

What level of regeneration was applied? Maybe Mid would be safer than what I said earlier?

None was applied just yet because you seemed unsure about it.

They already have mid, fortunately.

Okay. That is probably fine then.

What else is left to do here?

Apparently they have paralysis inducement via fear, but I don't specifically remember anyone being frozen. Hendrickson was still getting up/generally not moving, Arthur was so damaged that his body was apparently tearing itself apart, and Slader stopped to use Overpower on Galand before he struct him.

The demons apparently already have Mid level Regeneration.

It was too uncertain if the damage I was shown earlier qualified for regenerating from being blown to pieces or not, so Mid level seems safer.

Also, should demons have healing via blood?
At least the upper ranks, though I believe there's a few instances of lower ranks healing with blood.

Might have to check on some of the powers stuff, because characters use their blood to amp themselves.

At least the upper ranks, though I believe there's a few instances of lower ranks healing with blood.

Might have to check on some of the powers stuff, because characters use their blood to amp themselves.
Alright does it fall under power bestowal?

Ban should have Healing as an ability, if it is not already listed, yes.

I'll need to check on everything again (that means tomorrow) because I can't remember all the demon blood specifics.
IIRC only Hendrickson is the only example of Power Bestowal via Gray Demon Blood

Power Bestowal (not to be confused with Statistics Amplification) is the ability to grant other beings or objects new abilities or even new forms, although generally not superior to that of the granter's.

While Red Demon Blood seems to only grant Statistics Amplification (Ex. Guila and Jericho)

IIRC only Hendrickson is the only example of Power Bestowal via Gray Demon Blood

Power Bestowal (not to be confused with Statistics Amplification) is the ability to grant other beings or objects new abilities or even new forms, although generally not superior to that of the granter's.

While Red Demon Blood seems to only grant Statistics Amplification (Ex. Guila and Jericho)
So we are fine that demons, goddesses, and ban should have healing.

Back