• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternatively titled: "How to shoot yourself in the foot through text"

Currently all the characters scale from this feat of Asuka and Homura destroying a building. But gueeeess what? This moment is from the intro to Senran Kagura Burst. And IIRC (which I hope I don't), we don't allow feats from intros to be used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1qEkbBcWl4&t=315s

Lo and behold, however, I finally found and calc'd a valid feat, right here. 'Twas right under my nose the whole time. So please everyone go and approve of that calc so I can finally make SK vs RWBY aka even more SK matches which will never be completed ovo

RIP 8-B+ Senran Kagura

CryingSK

Tfw you post the most emotionally difficult to post thread you've ever created on this site which you spent days contemplating even making and then 4 hours later not a single ''fookin''' person has replied with so much as a "Looks good to me."

Using intro feats depends.

What's the context with said intro? Is it depicting an actual event or is it just a thing that happens for the sake of it?

And also for TG since they get downgraded soon.

But AS,it's the downgrade affect Kagura too,also as Ever said the intro might defending from the feats.

No, Kagura's feat is actually from a legit statement.

I haven't played Burst unfortunately since I've never owned a 3DS but I have watched the anime which is supposed to just be a recreation of Burst and the building destroying feat never happens so I'm pretty sure it's just for the sake of looking cool.

Ok you know what I'm through being patient if no one's going to give this the time of day I'll just make the changes right now!

ß┤Á╦ó ╩À╩░ßÁâßÁù ß┤Á'ßÁê ╦íߪßÁÅßÁë ßÁùßÁÆ ╦óßÁâ╩©

You can message a few calc group members to take a look at the calculation, if they do not notice otherwise.

Well, I think that this seems to make sense, but some calc group member has to take a look at your calculation before we know what we should rescale the characters to.

Well, you can place a polite request on all of the calc group member message walls if none of them have inspected your calculation blog.

I have asked several of them and they've either not responded or said they would look at it but days later and still no more replies on the calc than there have been for the past 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back