• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Self-evident intelligence revisions thread

The White Queen
The description mentions what's necessary for a ranking.

The

part seems like it should justify Extraordinary Genius. Like, much better than anyone else in absolutely everything in a world slightly superior to real life Earth technologically should be enough, I think?

Here's the original quote from Volume 7 Stage 3 Part 4.
That she can process so much information that a human brain would be destroyed in an attempt to process it helps as well. That should be about outperforming a supercomputer level.
That seems fine to me, yes. 🙏

After reviewing Ayanokouji's intelligence rating.i have some doubts.
From mountain of words the only feats which is referring to his intelligence part are these.

Extraordinary genius can be attain by 4 possible means
1.capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology.
2.executing complex strategies even under high pressure.
3.Outperforming supercomputers.

4.predicting the future through sheer mental calculations.

And the given description of his intelligence may come in 2nd point but it's less likely, due to the nature of those feats.

What do you guys think?
Well, Extraordinary Genius does not require those specific feats. They are just examples. It does start clearly higher than real world human maximum levels though.

Are any of the members here willing to apply what I accepted above please? 🙏

The page is still locked though, that's why I'm asking
I have unlocked it for you. Tell us here when you are done please. 🙏
It's right in the imgur, it's only a few images, just look at it, I shouldn't need to summarize
I began to browse through the 23 images, but found it boring roughly halfway after nothing relevant seemed to happen, so a summary of any feats within there would be better.

After reviewing Ayanokouji's intelligence rating.i have some doubts.
From mountain of words the only feats which is referring to his intelligence part are these.

Extraordinary genius can be attain by 4 possible means
1.capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology.
2.executing complex strategies even under high pressure.
3.Outperforming supercomputers.

4.predicting the future through sheer mental calculations.

And the given description of his intelligence may come in 2nd point but it's less likely, due to the nature of those feats.

What do you guys think?
The Intelligence page states that "at this level, many are capable of" achieving those four types of feat. They are four signs, not the only four possible qualifications in the way you're implying they are. If a character has one of those types of feats, then chances are, they qualify for Extraordinary Genius, but if they don't, then it doesn't necessarily mean they're blocked from getting the rank, even if they would only be at the baseline of the rank due to a lack of evidence.

The idea that Ayanokouji's intelligence rating should be decreased isn't self-evident. Ayanokouji is portrayed as a genius among geniuses whose intelligence surpasses what should be possible realistically, and he is knowledgeable about many important topics. This aligns with what the VS Battles Wiki identifies as an Extraordinary Genius: "Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits." If I were familiar with Classroom of the Elite, I would probably be able to explain it better, but I've seen discussions where his rank is called into question and I'm familiar with ranking intelligence enough for me to believe that his rank makes sense.

The Intelligence page states that "at this level, many are capable of" achieving those four types of feat. They are four signs, not the only four possible qualifications in the way you're implying they are. If a character has one of those types of feats, then chances are, they qualify for Extraordinary Genius, but if they don't, then it doesn't necessarily mean they're blocked from getting the rank, even if they would only be at the baseline of the rank due to a lack of evidence.

The idea that Ayanokouji's intelligence rating should be decreased isn't self-evident. Ayanokouji is portrayed as a genius among geniuses whose intelligence surpasses what should be possible realistically, and he is knowledgeable about many important topics. This aligns with what the VS Battles Wiki identifies as an Extraordinary Genius: "Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits." If I were familiar with Classroom of the Elite, I would probably be able to explain it better, but I've seen discussions where his rank is called into question and I'm familiar with ranking intelligence enough for me to believe that his rank makes sense.
If that's the case then ig it's should be it. 🙏

Just a question: Is mastering 8000 sword styles an extraordinary genius in combat feat?

For context, the character in particular who did this scales in sword skill above two extraordinary geniuses who claimed to have done the same feat. It is noted that they are older than them, but they narratively scale above them in terms of skill. They also have extensive knowledge and mastery of every other ability in their race's pool too, so it's not just swordsmanship, but also magic (kinda).

Also, would a character massively superior to them in skill also be an extraordinary genius in combat as well?

Based off of his feats, John Kramer should be Extraordinary Genius. My reasons are because he’s shown to consistently outsmart and evade the law enforcement for a long time, even those who are considered to be highly trained and professional agents. He’s always thinking 10 steps ahead of everyone, which allows him to manipulate and deceive people around him. He also has extreme skills in human psychology, as he’s able to easily predict the moves of his victims. He even comments on that in Saw V, when he quotes “If you're good at anticipating the human mind, it leaves nothing to chance.” That’s also further established in Jigsaw (2017).

• Like how he knew Anna killed her baby and framed her husband by accusing him of suffocating the baby.
  • And how he would've needed to have been a firsthand witness to the crash to know that Ryan's story was false.
  • Also the blonde girl who stole from the athsmatic lady, he discovered the exact amount of money that was in her purse and even knew who did it.
Just a reminder that there were no witnesses to any of these crimes, except that he lived right next door to Anna. Even after he died, he masterminded multiple different events and games, and was able to deceive the public, even though he was dead. He’s also obviously a civil engineer, and can contrast highly advanced machines and traps with a complex set of rules. The movie taglines even said something along the lines of, "He is everyone. He is everywhere. He is everything.” or something like that. Some of the qualifications for Extraordinary Genius are “accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations.” and “executing complex strategies even under high pressure.”

Last edited:
Just a question: Is mastering 8000 sword styles an extraordinary genius in combat feat?

For context, the character in particular who did this scales in sword skill above two extraordinary geniuses who claimed to have done the same feat. It is noted that they are older than them, but they narratively scale above them in terms of skill. They also have extensive knowledge and mastery of every other ability in their race's pool too, so it's not just swordsmanship, but also magic (kinda).

Also, would a character massively superior to them in skill also be an extraordinary genius in combat as well?
I think so, yes.

Based off of his feats, John Kramer should be Extraordinary Genius. My reasons are because he’s shown to consistently outsmart and evade the law enforcement for a long time, even those who are considered to be highly trained and professional agents. He’s always thinking 10 steps ahead of everyone, which allows him to manipulate and deceive people around him. He also has extreme skills in human psychology, as he’s able to easily predict the moves of his victims. He even comments on that in Saw V, when he quotes “If you're good at anticipating the human mind, it leaves nothing to chance.” That’s also further established in Jigsaw (2017).

• Like how he knew Anna killed her baby and framed her husband by accusing him of suffocating the baby.
  • And how he would've needed to have been a firsthand witness to the crash to know that Ryan's story was false.
  • Also the blonde girl who stole from the athsmatic lady, he discovered the exact amount of money that was in her purse and even knew who did it.
Just a reminder that there were no witnesses to any of these crimes, except that he lived right next door to Anna. Even after he died, he masterminded multiple different events and games, and was able to deceive the public, even though he was dead. He’s also obviously a civil engineer, and can contrast highly advanced machines and traps with a complex set of rules. The movie taglines even said something along the lines of, "He is everyone. He is everywhere. He is everything.” or something like that. Some of the qualifications for Extraordinary Genius are “accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations.” and “executing complex strategies even under high pressure.”
None of what you described above seems to exceed real world human maximum capability. My apologies. 🙏

I have a question, would this qualify for extraordinary genius?

If a character is 4 years old, but owns a games company, has published several scientific papers and holds several patents. One of them being a massaging machine. Is implied to have made a lot of money from their research or companies, as he holds enough money that he can pay for all medical bills and infrastructure repairs if he blew up an entire building.
Is stated the student with the highest grades in all of Japan and the best student since that same schools founding.
Is very skilled at hacking as he can contend with a spy much older (23 year old) than him who has a focus on Cybersecurity.
When he was using his hacking to blow up things connected to a buildings electrical system he instantly calculated the probability of anyone getting hurt by the constant explosive attacks being no one. Which he was correct on.
Also he calculated the deterioration rate of infrastructure in a building after looking at its blueprints in an instant. Figuring out every weak point in the ceiling.
And when he simply got too frustrated with a group of people, he engineered a bioweapon using random chemicals in a nearby lab to make them sick so they would leave him alone.

If a character is 4 years old, but owns a games company, has published several scientific papers and holds several patents. One of them being a massaging machine. Is implied to have made a lot of money from their research or companies, as he holds enough money that he can pay for all medical bills and infrastructure repairs if he blew up an entire building.
Is stated the student with the highest grades in all of Japan and the best student since that same schools founding.
Is very skilled at hacking as he can contend with a spy much older (23 year old) than him who has a focus on Cybersecurity.
When he was using his hacking to blow up things connected to a buildings electrical system he instantly calculated the probability of anyone getting hurt by the constant explosive attacks being no one. Which he was correct on.
Also he calculated the deterioration rate of infrastructure in a building after looking at its blueprints in an instant. Figuring out every weak point in the ceiling.
And when he simply got too frustrated with a group of people, he engineered a bioweapon using random chemicals in a nearby lab to make them sick so they would leave him alone.
That's Extraordinary Genius, and quite easily too

Yes, it does. 🙏

Back