• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Self-evident intelligence revisions thread

I have the same problem with this profile. Nothing here meets our supergenius standards. Granted, this could just be due to the profile being extremely outdated.

I have the same problem with this profile. Nothing here meets our supergenius standards. Granted, this could just be due to the profile being extremely outdated.
Yes, he is just versatile extraordinary genius.

What do you get for:

1)Creating a device that convert particles(photon, electron, mana...) into something else.

2)Creating a device that could analyze energy(mana) then find energy signature similiar to it on another universe and summon it.

In this verse mana is an energy created from soul.

Able to create a plan that will destroy nigh-Omniscient supercomputer and able to succeed with high probability.
I was checking some profiles and stumbled upon one profiles which had this explanation but ro ratings tho I am sure this should give that character
Atleast Extraordinary genius, likely SuperGenius?

Last edited:

This should be Extraordinary Genius

This should be Extraordinary Genius
There's isn't much context With that supercomputer.

Can you elaborate?
Basically 627 was made off the same DNA as Stitch, who is this smart:

Extraordinary Genius (Unlike the rest of Jumba's 600 series creation, Stitch is able to use 90% of his brain for high mental functions. He can think faster than a supercomputer, cook 372 recipes, drive any sort of vehicle, store up to 300 PB in his brain, play the guitar fluently, finish a crossword puzzle in about 7 seconds, pick up quickly on what's happening around him, and record every moment of his life)
Plus his feat on his profile is an EG feat itself (or at least EG calculation speed)

This profile has SuperGenius but I think this should be Extraordinary genius?
Supergenius (Some of the oldest and smartest beings in the universe. Made discoveries in areas beyond the normal branches of science. Created advanced physics-defying power rings)

Hear me out, but he definitely should get Supergenius.

His possibly is from being able to make a possibly 2-C device, but he also should be able to apply for it due to meeting this standard:
Other ways to qualify through non-technological means are to be able to process and understand literally infinite amounts of information, or to design entire realities of infinite complexity through skill and comprehension, rather than just wishing them into existence, and feats of a comparable scale may also reach a Supergenius rating.
He was able to use Kyoka Suigetsu on Yhwach's Almighty which grants him this level of precog:
https://imgur.com/a/v7XVr
Yhwach can see all possible futures like grains of sand on a beach. The true power of The Almighty is to “transform the future itself.” Yhwach is capable of changing and influencing the futures that he sees. The Almighty allows Yhwach to cut down any fate his opponent may make for themselves
To use Kyoka Suigetsu properly however, he must be able to visualize them. This means Aizen was able to affect all of Yhwach's futures to fool him. This would require being able to process an infinite amount of scenarios across said futures, thus an infinite amount of information and calculation, thus, supergenius.

Hear me out, but he definitely should get Supergenius.

His possibly is from being able to make a possibly 2-C device, but he also should be able to apply for it due to meeting this standard:

He was able to use Kyoka Suigetsu on Yhwach's Almighty which grants him this level of precog:

To use Kyoka Suigetsu properly however, he must be able to visualize them. This means Aizen was able to affect all of Yhwach's futures to fool him. This would require being able to process an infinite amount of scenarios across said futures, thus an infinite amount of information and calculation, thus, supergenius.

Make a crt for this. But it's not likely gona be SuperGenius.

Make a crt for this. But it's not likely gona be SuperGenius.
There was already a CRT for this, but they didn't include this in it. Although, not everyone might know about the accepted feat of Aizen affecting every future of the Almighty, so I guess it'll have to be a CRT (unfortunately it's probably not gonna be me because I got a shit ton of revisions for this verse at hand)

Back