• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

See, we told you we were working on it! (Naruto Revision Part 1: Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so far we've got Damage in favor of 2, and Shadow in favor of either 3 or 5.

Personally I'm most sold on 2, but I can agree with 3 as well if there's enough people supporting it.

How about option number 6?
At least 7-B, at most High 7-A.

Reason why I'm suggesting this is cuz I was in a similar thread and it seemed to be the best solution next to just downscaling

That's not what I meant, I said in the thread I was in, it was either 'downscale' or 'At Most'. At Most =/= downscale
Ok, still, minato's maximum cap is not at most mountain level, he either scales to this or city level, if both are likely then 3 is the best option, at most is not appropriate.

Straight to the point, I like it.

Aight so far we got:
Damage: 2
Shadow: 3 or 5
KingTempest: 3
Yours truly: 2, but alright with 3.

It seems like Jvando will be the deciding vote between 2 and 3.

I think either 3 or 5 works for me.
5 is more reasonable, considering you guys already have jounin Ay as unquantifiable. just be consistent for right now. it’s clear you guys need more time, regarding base minato’s ap. which is difficult, due to minato not really having any established limitations in his base. this has been counterproductive more than anything

Where’s the raw that needs translating, or is it no longer of significance?
main-qimg-d5bb66c23f4109dc82b170ce67b5f718

Traitorrrrrrr

Wait, ur talking about WA Kakashi right? In that case I get your argument, but chakra quantity arguments are too vague to really be scaleable. Like someone else mentioned, it's impossible to compare the chakra costs of FTG to Kamui, even if the same size.
My argument wasn’t about chakra per se, it was about chakra being directly molded from stamina which he has more of, regardless of the chakra cost of a jutsu. It only strains Kakashi because he isn’t an actual Uchiha so the chakra strain is far higher, whereas Obito was capable of spamming Kamui as a teenager at much higher levels with no mentioned chakra drop.

For example before War arc and receiving Naruto’s chakra, Kakashi had to actually weave signs and wait to mold chakra to use Kamui, and the effect was so limited he could initially only warp Deidara’s arm, and warping a few-meter wide explosion made him collapse, while conveniently stating that it’s hard for him because he doesn’t have high chakra levels like Naruto (who he stated has 4x his level of chakra without Kurama), chakra being a byproduct of having large stamina.

And Minato threatened the life of Ay and cut through Bee's PT tentacle
main-qimg-6b2ea883a25d39fc1b9111424cb66ac5
This is also a qualitatively better feat than Edo Itachi's pheonix flower jutsu being stopped by partial transformed Bee's hand.
014-506.png

This is also a qualitatively better feat than Edo Itachi's pheonix flower jutsu being stopped by partial transformed Bee's hand.
Mm, no, it’s not. Unless you can provide evidence that B back then is just as strong as he was during the War Arc.

Why would Bee's own strength matter when PTs are made of the Bijuu's chakra?
Because there is literally no evidence of Partial Transformations always being the exact same strength. Them being made of the Bijuu’s chakra doesn’t really matter.

Because there is literally no evidence of Partial Transformations always being the exact same strength. Them being made of the Bijuu’s chakra doesn’t really matter.
You're right, it makes sense that if more of the Bijuu's chakra is used for a PT it'd be even stronger, so given that the PT Minato cut was much larger than the PT Itachi failed to pierce, it becomes an EVEN better feat than it already was.

I thought the voting was just to get the staff opinions

2 or 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back