• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

See, we told you we were working on it! (Naruto Revision Part 1: Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the literal next page, B goes straight through his blade. (Chapter 412). That is absolutely not enough to say Suigetsu scales to B.
Didn't he block the attack first, and then B used Raiton to cut through the blade?
You’ve got to be kidding with this one. Suigetsu himself said that A would’ve ripped his arms off if they weren’t made of water. (Chapter 461).
Fair enough
Makes sense
Literally the next time we see Jūgo, he has A’s fist going through his defenses. (Chapter 462).
Didn't that take time, since A was gradually breaking through his defence? He didn't punch right through it when he charged at him, as shown when since we see that Jugo managed to stop the attack in the panel.
At best, CS2 Jūgo could downscale, but even that is extremely iffy.
I can agree with that

Last edited:
@RanaProGamer; you're going a bit circular there by saying Suigetsu fought Jugo and Jugo fought Suigetsu as part of their justifications.
My bad on that. My point was Jugo = Suigetsu = Darui
The Sasuke that Darui knocked back is only High 7-A with his Susano'o which he didn't use against Darui.
Oh right, I missed that on Tracer's blog for Sasuke's profile, that one is on me.
Jugo got his shield practically caved in by the Raikage and was being thrashed by him otherwise.
But it wasn't in one blow, since we see that Jugo managed to stop the attack, but A gradually overpowered his shield with time

The Killer B you're referring to is rated as "At least 7-B" in the sandbox because he got stronger in the War Arc (like pretty much everyone else). Not to mention, B completely overpowered these guys, including Sasuke, the strongest of the 3, even while essentially playing around.
I missed that, I wasn't aware of his second key
Makes sense
Didn't that take time? Since we see that Jugo managed to stop the attack, but A gradually overpowered his shield with time
Unlikely.
Depends

Didn't that take time, since A was gradually breaking through his defence? He didn't punch right through it when he charged at him, as shown when Jugo had a large portion of his arm still out when he took the attack.
Here’s the whole sequence. It honestly just seems like A kept pushing until he broke through, so like I said, at best CS2 Jūgo could downscale (ehhhhhhh), but Suigetsu and Darui don’t scale at all.
Didn't he block the attack first, and then B used Raiton to cut through the blade?
Nope, B had already started using Raiton in the previous chapter (411).

Hold on, unfollowing this thread because of the bombardment of alerts. If anything important happens (like it being accepted or denied) then please hit me up on my message wall.

@LordTracer Why is Sasuke in your sandbox only "even higher with CS2", why are you not using a 10x multiplier? Also isn't Base Hebi Sasukes Katon 7-A?
Bruh, the CS2 multiplier got removed ages ago. And no, his base Katon are not 7-A. His CS2 Katon have a calc at 7-A, but that relies on a calc that Damage wants to make a Calc Group Discussion for.

@LordTracer Why is Sasuke in your sandbox only "even higher with CS2", why are you not using a 10x multiplier?
The multiplier has been removed due to a CRT. Another CRT is trying to get it back, but it's kind of on hiatus.
Also isn't Base Hebi Sasukes Katon 7-A?
The Kirin calc needs a CGM thread to get it accepted first.

Nice job btw

On the verses page, regarding the “collection of hax abilities “ I believe mind manipulation would be more accurate. Than just sense manipulation, which is limited and doesn’t cover all aspects of inducing. As demonstrated in the verse from genjutsu to ninjutsu ( direct) mind manipulation. There are far more showings of mind manipulation, more than just sense.

Holy Crap! The revisions exist!!! Man I sure as hell was thinking they'd be stuck on the back burner until 2022!

On a serious note, it looks fine at a glance, agree with deleting the suggested profiles unless they get fixed up. If the calc members don't have problems with the calcs then I don't have a problem... we all know the calcs be changing every month. I myself can't say much regarding scaling since my Naruto knowledge is rusty but if other knowledge members agree with the suggested scaling for right now than I've got no issue.

Good day.

For this discussion of Jugo and Suigetsu scaling to Ay
Force and Pressure. There's a huge difference.

Suigetsu and Jugo regularly casually tanked the force of the attack of Ay. The pressure of the attack is what got to them.
If you jump on a scale vs standing on it, you will see the difference between force and pressure.

The fact that the sword didn't break on impact, or the fact that Suigetsu could even be ALIVE from that attack, or that his arms weren't instantly broken is an issue

Attack Potency: City level (After training with Kakashi, he was able to match Shojoji in combat. Could fight against Deepa and should be comparable to Sarada and Mitsuki).
For Boruto, the justification of him being City level is being able to match Shojoji.
But Shojoji is just Multi City block level in his profile.

Is there any other justification for him being at City level? Best I can think of is scaling him to Juugo or Konohamaru

I'm really confused here, Tempest, so help me understand.

Suigetsu and Jugo regularly casually tanked the force of the attack of Ay.

Did they now? I fail to understand how Suigetsu's sword getting ripped in two and his arms literally turning to jelly, with him praising A's monstrous strength and saying that his arms would've been wrenched off had they not been made of water, is Suigetsu "regularly casually tanking the force of A's attack." I also don't see how the Executioner's Blade's durability has anything to do with Suigetsu's own durability in the first place.
On a similar token, I also don't see how Juugo getting casually pushed back several meters into a wall, and having several layers of his armor plates easily punched through is grounds for him to scale.

"They didn't immediately die or get vaporized by an attack" is not a good scaling justification. Never has been, and never will be.

What’s your take on the Sasuke and Itachi 7-A ratings? (I see someone has commented about this already but still gonna post)

Sasuke was partially transformed CS1.5 and Itachi was able to burn his wing with regular katon, then when they had their fireball clash Sasuke was winning the struggle until Amaterasu absolutely stomped his flames out.

We assume 4 of his CS2 Katon dragons are equal to Itachi’s Amaterasu for his storm creation feat but that also brought him to no chakra.

Is this one of those things covered by the chakra thread where more chakra = more ap, so he would be stronger at 100% or what.

What’s your take on the Sasuke and Itachi 7-A ratings? (I see someone has commented about this already but still gonna post)

Sasuke was partially transformed CS1.5 and Itachi was able to burn his wing with regular katon, then when they had their fireball clash Sasuke was winning the struggle until Amaterasu absolutely stomped his flames out.

We assume 4 of his CS2 Katon dragons are equal to Itachi’s Amaterasu for his storm creation feat but that also brought him to no chakra.

Is this one of those things covered by the chakra thread where more chakra = more ap, so he would be stronger at 100% or what.
There's no 7-A rating at the moment. It's reliant on Kirin's calc, which still needs a CGM thread to deem it acceptable for use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back