• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Second best Agk girl fights Eminem

So this guy has High-Mid regen too huh?

Kurome probably loses because of that tbh. Unless this guy gets hit by a direct shot from Death Tagool.

How far into Low 7-C is this guy? Kurome is a hair above baseline. And not casual either.

Ah. So then Kurome's puppets can and will keep going until they're either reduced to fragments or paste, or Kurome herself dies.

The only way they're going to kill this guy is if he gets hit by Death Tagool's beam. So O'm going with Enel for now after a very long and hard fight.

Can Kurome bypass Elemental Intangibility? This sounds like a stomp since Enel is basically untouchable for Kurome or any corpses she have and while Enel have his Mantra active.

Enel goes intangible and all of Kurome's attacks are useless.

Also, Kurome is like...14

Were the ages for the Night Raid members ever even stated? I always thought Akame was either 16-18, with Kurome being 2 years younger.

Akame is 18, she was 17 during Zero and a year passed since then.

Kurome IIRC was said to be 14 somewhere but IDK

Uhhh hol up

Gar

Me thinking Kurome is the second best Agk girl isn't the same as me being like Jared from Sub Way. She has a tragic past and good character development which is why she's second best AgK girl Imo.

I thought you were talking from a Waifu standpoint. I like Kurome myself don't get me wrong.

Also who the **** is Jared?

Calaca Vs said:
Can Kurome bypass Elemental Intangibility? This sounds like a stomp since Enel is basically untouchable for Kurome or any corpses she have and while Enel have his Mantra active.
^

Back