• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seat of Heaven: Official Registration Thread

200 EP -> 200 Divinity = 400 Divinity Total

Spending two Domain points to bump my domains of Space and Time to level 4 (4 Domain Points left over)

Last edited:
If you're increasing Divinity please state your new Divinity level so I know what your hax level is please and thank you.

Keyaru for 100 EP

bump up my magic domain to 4

Ep 1000 of "Ed Didn't Think Things Through"

I work during the weekdays so anything requiring a response from we then will be slow (hence, this is a sandbox). I've allowed some people on Discord to evaluate for me in the meantime.

If you didn't ask for any characters or powers and you followed the table for domains you're fine. Otherwise, someone should get to you.

@Spider_Kaiju

Mordenkainen is impossible to properly evaluate, as he (supposedly) has access to all Greyhawk spells, a list that we cannot even find an exhaustive version of

@InfiniteDay

Mash has nothing that's really bad unless it's been hidden well

@CrimsonStarFallen

Bombs are fine

@Setsuna_tenma

As cursed as Keyaru is, he's not an issue power-wise

@Paul_Frank

You know my opinion on this, Paul

Edit: first key, no Eigen Space, Concept Manip, or type 8. Idk exactly when these will no longer be sectioned-off but that's not a huge concern

@Zackra1799

Ye good

Last edited:
@Spider_Kaiju

Mordenkainen is impossible to properly evaluate, as he (supposedly) has access to all Greyhawk spells, a list that we cannot even find an exhaustive version of

@InfiniteDay

Mash has nothing that's really bad unless it's been hidden well

@CrimsonStarFallen

Bombs are fine

@Setsuna_tenma

As cursed as Keyaru is, he's not an issue power-wise

@Paul_Frank

You know my opinion on this, Paul

Edit: first key, no Eigen Space, Concept Manip, or type 8. Idk exactly when these will no longer be sectioned-off but that's not a huge concern

@Zackra1799

Ye good
Then here's this one.

Elminster

Elminster's spells are listed in the scroll box.

Okay so, after some discussion on the discord channel for this RP, Edwellken was decided to change it slightly in order to ease his own workload and allow for longer-term play.

Essentially, rather than getting EP to spend every page, it is now gained to be spent every two pages, or every even page if you don't understand that. You still gain an amount of EP equal to the page number x 100, it's just given in a lump sum, comprising the EP gain of the last page and the current one, at the end of every second page. Additionally, the gap between character and power purchases is increased to two pages as well.

To explain, our next EP gain is on page 4. This means that we gain 300 EP from page 3, and 400 EP from page 4, for a total of 700 EP gained and made usable on page 4.

This doesn't actually change anything yet, It's just something that everyone should be aware of going forwards.

Last edited:
200 spent on a character - CORE.exe (Post-Maxwellism Assimilation)
Absolutely Haram

700 EP:

600 spent on Divinity (1000 Divinity)

100 spent on a power (Sting)

+6 Domain Points

2 Domain Points spent on Domains (Level 5 Combat and Communication)

3 Domain Points spent on Characters

Ji Ning (Void Fiendgod) (Already talked to Ed about this in dm's, Aura and Thought-based Fire/Water manip is restricted until 10k)

2 Domain Point left over in total (1+1 from last upgrade)

Edited to add a power with my remaining 100 ep.

Last edited:
900 unspent EP

500 EP->500 Divinity
500->1000 Divinity
10 Free domain points->8 (2 for Domains)
Blood Domain Level 1->3
100EP for a character
Father (FMA)
100EP for powers
Powers:
The Great Work - Albedo:
In death comes life anew, in life perfection can be found. After the elimination of impurities in and by Nigredo the second stage of the Great Work takes place, Albedo. In contrast to Nigredo's finality, which brings all things to their end, Albedo's origin is the inverse, which returns all things to their beginning, returning them to an earlier point of their being, such as from sickness to health, from old to young, from the dead to alive, etc. In the Great work itself, after Nigredo burns the materials to a single unity, Albedo shall restore it to its prime, expunging all impurities within the bodies and also returning those impurities to their peak, creating a distinction and perfection in the materials, however, Albedo is not just that, it is also the reunion and creation of a new whole, where plurality is reunited into unity and in that unity, a glimpse of true perfection can be found. Its appearance is that of a red liquid that can be spontaneously created and shaped freely by Alkahest like Nigredo's flames.

(Tldr, at least causality manip, fusionism, the rest of its shit is just an extension of that)

200EP Left unspent

Last edited:
Going to resume existence.

500 to Divinity, bringing me to 1000 and thus a milestone. Saving the rest. Converting domain points into a character.

King Hassan (Preferably don't restrict the entirety of Servant Physiology, just the bad parts)

700 EP:
  • 600 on divinity to get to 1000 divinity
  • 100 on a character: The Stormherd (including the changes from the revision that I haven't applied yet. Those don't include anything spectacular anyway)

6 domain points:
  • 1 on old Li Shuwen's 'skill' (post- Crimson's LB revision. Oherwise there isn't much of a point)
  • Martial Prowess lvl 4 > lvl 5
  • Lightning lvl 4 > lvl 5
  • + Self-Actualization lvl 3

Back