• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sealed Creation Trio speed upgrade

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
In the recent adding of lore, Dialga is stated to be able to move in a future beyond time, which scales to Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, and composite Darkrai and Cresselia. Celebi also has this description, so take that with a grain of salt.

Like what? "A future beyond time" doesn't even make sense as a phrase, and what even implies Dialga is physically traveling there?

Also, where does the idea of "Sealed Creation Trio" even come from? It sounds like a fan made myth.

Always, an example of them being unsealed is in the climax of the Cyrus plot in the anime, they look different and also in the same scene they literally puke up a universe with little effort.

Also, even if this is legit, why would it apply only to their Sealed forms? What implies it's only that?

Doesn't Digimon have similar claims like "future beyond time" or something like that and got accepted before? Also not trying to make controversy just going off of memeory because I could have sworn I've seen it before.

The fact that they're stronger and Omnipresent in their unsealed state.

Also considering that you didn't know they were in their sealed state all the time and considered a, and I quote "fan made myth"

I mean no offense but I ask if you know these four at all.

The sealed form comes from stuff like Giratina being different in the Distortion World and Dialga and Palkia being represented as pure raw energy in the anime iirc.

But I really don't understand what "future beyond time" is supposed to mean

Because unsealed forms are non-corporeal entities.

Also, yes Digimon does.

"Alphamon transcends space and time to save the world!"

"(Insert Digimon here) does so-and-so at lightning/light speed!"

Not saying they're not legitimate, but if those can be accepted, so can this.

Transcending space and time is a '''''LOT''''' more obvious than "travels to a future beyond time".

Except that Giratina isn't "sealed" in the Distortion world. It...just has a different form. And Dialga/Palkia being different in a few scenes doesn't warrant them having a totally different Key with them being massively weaker there.

Yeah, because we can totally make sense of higher dimensional entities who exist beyond time in their true forms.

Also... from the same article.

"Traveling beyond time is also one of the great dreams of humanity."

"it is said that even Pokemon books use power that exceeds time."

"In rumors it is said that there is a god watching the forest beyond the time and it is told that if you mischief in the forest in the forest you meet spirited up."

The last two are talking about the vastly inferior Celebi.

First, again, how do you know this isn't time travel?

Second, Infinite/Immeasurable Celebi seems like a massive outlier.

Because by that logic, all immeasurable characters aren't immeasurable and it's just time travel.

Considering there's tier 10 characters with infinite speed via scaling no less...

What? This is literally only vague statements, we never actually see this. You need to prove it's not time travel.

How in the world is that relevant here? Celebi is its own entity in only Pokemon, what other verses have is irrelevant.

You never see immeasurable feats period. They're all vague statements. That's basically how things works this high, because you can't show this. Also, "Alphamon transcends space and time to save the world!"

Because double standard.

If there is, it's a stupid rule, because that's common in not only versus debating community, or even debating period, but actual law.

The real cal howard said:
You never see immeasurable feats period. They're all vague statements. That's basically how things works this high, because you can't show this. Also, "Alphamon transcends space and time to save the world!"

Because double standard.
We barely ever rate characters as Immeasurable by traveling to other time periods physically, so this is irrelevant. And again, Alphamon transcending space and time is not only a lot less vague but also very different.

How in the **** do double standards come into this? Infinite/Immeasurable Celebi is an outlier for Pokemo.

Why is Digimon always brought up for this crap...

"Also, "Alphamon transcends space and time to save the world!""

Except this has much more backing it than just that.

But please keep on the topic at hand. What Digimon does is irrelevant to what Pokemon does since the rules on what is common and not common are completely different. Hell the "10-A's" with infinite speed aren't technically even "10-A's" anymore. So leave it out of this..

Two different verses with two different rules.

I don't think it'd be an outlier considering Celebi constantly uses its time powers and has never been shown to have a slower-set speed than what's stated for it. Anything else could very well be supported by PIS.

Even then, whether it's an outlier for Celebi or not shouldnt have any effect on the trio getting possibly upgraded.

If I could Kudos's Dragons comment by an "Immesurable" amount, I'd do it. Literally an "infinite" number of THIS is going off in my head.

Back