• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sealed Creation Trio speed upgrade

How on earth is "beyond time" and "exceeding time" vague?

First off, language. Second off, not all Pokémon scale to each other in all stats (cough Lake Trio cough). Third, I don't even care about Celebi. Celebi isn't in the title.

@Cal

I was referring to "traveling to a future beyond time" stuff.

Then why even bring Celebi up?

The real cal howard said:
How on earth is "beyond time" and "exceeding time" vague?
First off, language. Second off, not all Pokémon scale to each other in all stats (cough Lake Trio cough). Third, I don't even care about Celebi. Celebi isn't in the title.
Dude you know you just opened yourself up to some issues considering our new complimentary scaling for Pokemon now. Just saying.

@Dragon. It's no different than the Tao, Weather, and Mortality Trio scaling from Shaymin's speed feat but being far beyond them in AP.

@Ever. I brought up other stuff that greatly supports that. Idk why people other than Kaltias are ignoring that. I brought up Celebi because the article was about Dialga and Celebi.

Guys, on Wednesday there will be an update of the page, possibly adding new information and details.

We could wait until then.

My thoughts about this:

"Future beyond time" doesn't mean anything.

"Travelling beyond time" sounds like Immeasurable to me. Time Travel is travelling trough time, not beyond it.

"Exceeds time" also seems to imply a movement beyond linear time.

The thing about the forest beyond time could be like the thing about moving outside of space time so idk about that.

I'm fine with immeasurable for whoever scales from this.

I agree with Kaltias as well. Traveling beyond time shouldn't be time travel because that's to simply move freely THROUGH it. If you are traveling beyond time there's no time period to go through, instead going beyond it. That spells immeasurable to me.

Waitaminute, does this mean the Pokemon-verse is going to get Big Crunch'd or something? I can't read the Japanese page to see what all this is about.

Oh, and I agree with Kaltias.

Follow Doctor Freeman said:
Waitaminute, does this mean the Pokemon-verse is going to get Big Crunch'd or something? I can't read the Japanese page to see what all this is about.

Oh, and I agree with Kaltias.
Actually if you go to the page on your cell phone there might be an option that allows you to translate the entire page into english. Mine did but idk if all phones can do that.

Guess I'm outta luck then. I don't got no money to get no iPhones! Oh, well.

But from everything that's been discussed in this thread, I think there's enough to go on. Just keep my vote with a little grain of salt.

Granite I'm fairly certain the guy here (no offense) was using Google translate to get the statement. Anywho here's the paragraph it comes from.

Pokemon said to have come from the future beyond time. It is believed to show up only in a peaceful era, "It is believed that a bright future awaits when Celebi appears." In the "Jubout's region" "Umame no Mori" there is a story saying there was a trainer who took a time with the visionary Pokemon Celebi.

This seems like a mistranslation and only refers to celebs being from the future.

However there is something intresting in the same article. I'll leave a link to the whole translation (Google translated) but I'll show phrases.

Traveling beyond time is also one of the great dreams of humanity.

In rumors it is said that there is a god watching the forest beyond the time and it is told that if you mischief in the forest in the forest you meet spirited up.

Celebi has the power of "whenever", and it is said that even Pokemon books use power that exceeds time.

https://plus.google.com/+RyandbeastCarnage/posts/C5DdMidKuj6

This needs a more professional person to translate as some of it is simply unreadable.

I wasnt using Google Translate when my phone translated the entire page from japanese to english.

And how can you tell? Those images are way too small to even check (no offense). Even on my PC using its zoom won't get me even close to reading it clearly.

Wow how strange, my translation from Japanese to Spanish keeps telling me that they are "beyond time".

Maybe we could wait until tomorrow, since they will update the page with new information and details.

Back