• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SDF-1 Macross upgrade.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Hello.

So the page for the SDF-1 Macross so far caps at Low 7-B, which I disagree with, theirs a few calcs that put weaker ships at higher ratings. Such as:

So this would put the ship at High 6-A, with its Robotech incarnation being At least High 6-A, possibly 5-A.

Edit: Ontario feat was actually 6-A, not High 6-A. And it was calculated using figures from Robotech is it might not be applicable towards the Macross version either.

Edit 2: May just be safer to apply this just for the Robotech version, just in case.

Oh man

I've only seen a little bit of Robotech, a long, long, long long time ago, but this should be fine

One bump for the road.

I think it's probably best to convert the article into a Robotech article since it currently has no justifications and would probably just be deleted if any admin saw it in its current condition. And the Zentradi page also probably needs some cleanup. I suggest:

Tier: Likely Wall level (Should be comparable to RDF soldiers, who can send adult men flying in single strikes) | At least Small Building level (Can effortlessly crush road vehicles and damage buildings with ease) | At least Building level (A fleet of Battlepods destroyed streets with ease, a small army destroyed a city overnight, comparable to Veritech which can effortlessly destroy buildings) | City level (A fleet of them took out most of the surface area of Earth) to Multi-Continent level (Destroyed a planet), possibly Large Planet level (Described as having the destructive force of a small supernova)

Key: Micronian Zentradi | Typical Zentradi soldier | Battle Pod | Spaceships

You preferably need more input from staff and knowledgeable members before you drastically change statistics. Have the calculation blogs been accepted by our calc group?

DMUA seemed okay with the calculations and no one else here seems to know much about Robotech.

By the way, why did you switch username?

The articles had no justifications so I was in the process of converting them to Robotech articles instead (as mentioned in earlier posts) so they wouldn't be deleted. Robotech is essentially a spin-off series built from Macross (and other anime) but is a more or less its own thing now. It's like Power Rangers/Super Sentai or Voltron/GoLion. So, I don't think Macross fans will be of much help.

Plus uh, literally no one is listed in the supporters/neutral/opponents section.

Okay. You can ask some administrators and discussion moderators then. It is our standard procedure for safety reasons.

I will, later, busy right now.

So uh, this is a thing. No idea what it even means but it seems impressive. Only applicable for reboot continuity Zentradi though.

This is a thing

Possibly immeasurable speed spaceships then?

Back