• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Screw peace, War is best. BB vs Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really rusty with BB but judging by Bans wall i can 100 and certaintly say that one will stomp the other.

Im not sure if Authority applys here, his shit is like archiever level right? If yes then BB steamrolls, if not then Ban uber steamrolls

Yes, archiver level resistances and hax.

Ban is a virtual character doe in a virtual world and lives in a virtual earth...that counts?

CCC's plot was about them being a simulation too iirc, so that dosnt matter.

didnt he have some kind of passive "i win" shit? I remember you rambling bout that in chat. If thats true, adding the fact that its 2A and i dont see authority hax winning that clash, at least the way i remember her Authority.

She maybe can time travel to kill Young Ban and considering that she has pseudo precog through her existence she might use that fast enough. Other than that i dunno, without her authority coupled with Bans bs and i dont see any feasable way for BB to win

Yea stomp, either Ban rofls because no authority or BB rofls because lol authority.

Use Lavos maybe? Im certain that UKG stomps

Firephoenixearl said:
Anyway any of the following fair:

Altair
Altair? Fair? I've been searching for a fair match for Altair for months and still haven't found one.

Fight the Lady of Pain you cowards

Also, shall I close and is this decidedly a stomp?

Mr. Bambu said:
Fight the Lady of Pain you cowards
Also, shall I close and is this decidedly a stomp?
I guess you can close this.

About LoP

Ban Mido
This is my reaction to someone suggesting LoP

Bring it on!!!!

Nah I'd get in trouble, intentional stomps are frowned upon. No offense, GetBackers is hella haxed, but... well.

High 2-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back