• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Plot Manipulation scaling chain

SCP Foundation Researchers < SCP-2786 < SCP-6820 < SCP-5875 < SCP-5242 < I.H. Pickman's Proposal < Department of Unreality < The Overvoid Lurk < S Andrew Swann's Proposal = SCP-3145 < SCP-3167 = SCP-4010 < SCP-3043 < Dr. Thaddeus Thaum << SCP-3143 Plot Manip & Immunity < SCP-3922 < SCP-2030 < Barker Sullivan < SCP-2747/SCP-6747-C < SCP-6747-B <∞ SCP-682 Plot Manip & Immunity < SCP-4028 <∞^∞ SCP-3812
ok,so,how does it work better please?

SCP Foundation Researchers < SCP-2786 < SCP-6820 < SCP-5875 < SCP-5242 < I.H. Pickman's Proposal < Department of Unreality < The Overvoid Lurk < S Andrew Swann's Proposal = SCP-3145 < SCP-3167 = SCP-4010 < SCP-826 < SCP-3043 < Dr. Thaddeus Thaum << SCP-3143 Plot Manip & Immunity < SCP-3922 < SCP-2030 < Barker Sullivan < SCP-2747/SCP-6747-C < SCP-6747-B <∞ SCP-682 Plot Manip & Immunity < SCP-4028 < SCP-0001 <∞^∞ SCP-3812 Plot Manip & Immunity
I am fairly certain any form of Patasphere manipulation is far superior to SCP-3812s narrative shenanigans

I am fairly certain any form of Patasphere manipulation is far superior to SCP-3812s narrative shenanigans
Has no layers, hence they are weak when battling someone like Arale who has 12 layers of plot hax once levels of reality are equalized.

Last edited:
Has no layers, hence they are weak when battling someone like Arale who has 12 layers of plot hax once levels of reality are equalized.
The High 1-A tier comes from SCP-3812s stack existing right below the Noosphere and information as a whole.

Thats is SCP-3812 and everything he is and can become < Noosphere < Semiosphere < Patasphere

The Patasphere definitely scales beyond all of that.
I am also pretty certain 4 Narrative Dimensional SWN-001s are the potent plot manipulaters here, probably scaling layers into Plot Manipulation measured by Large Cardinal

The High 1-A tier comes from SCP-3812s stack existing right below the Noosphere and information as a whole.

Thats is SCP-3812 and everything he is and can become < Noosphere < Semiosphere < Patasphere

The Patasphere definitely scales beyond all of that.
I am also pretty certain 4 Narrative Dimensional SWN-001s are the potent plot manipulaters here, probably scaling layers into Plot Manipulation measured by Large Cardinal
When the tiers are equalized, Swann would only have like a single layer of plot manipulation with characters like SCP-4010 overpowering it giving her more than a few layers of plot manipulation

We see these scaling chains of characters affecting one another and then resisting said effects then overpowering the next one and so on like Arceus, or characters who scale their hax to the layers in which they can affect, like Anos with his 99+ layered logic, concept, and power null.

When the tiers are equalized, Swann would only have like a single layer of plot manipulation with characters like SCP-4010 overpowering it giving her more than a few layers of plot manipulation

We see these scaling chains of characters affecting one another and then resisting said effects then overpowering the next one and so on like Arceus, or characters who scale their hax to the layers in which they can affect, like Anos with his 99+ layered logic, concept, and power null.
I dont think you understand this, the Noosphere is beyond the entire 3812 stack by an incalculable degree. That literally means manipulating the Noosphere is more then manipulating the plot on SCP-3812s level of potency

What you are suggesting here is that 3812 can manipulate the plot of The Real world itself, which is canonically not true, thats not how Hax potency works

Last edited:
About that, this migt

I dont think you understand this, the Noosphere is beyond the entire 3812 stack by an incalculable degree. That literally means manipulating the Noosphere is more then manipulating the plot on SCP-3812s level of potency

What you are suggesting here is that 3812 can manipulate the plot of The Real world itself, which is canonically not true, thats not how Hax potency works
You seem to misunderstand here, I didn't say anything about real life or whatnot, you're mostly referring to smurfs and tiers here when I'm mentioning hax layers themselves, look up and read any battle between characters like Anos and Arale and you'll see the implication of hax layers in the same tier, just because you can manipulate a High 1-A layer doesn't mean it has infinite layered hax beyond the baseline.

SCP has at least 20 layers beyond baseline plot hax and can go up to at least infinite layers due to scaling.

After Irrelevant speed was deprecated, almost all of the Djoricverse deities had their speed set to Unknown, and I'm wondering if we could try to get Immeasurable speed for them. The Djoricverse deities' High 1-A rating comes from scaling to SCP-3125 existing in the Noosphere and the Scarlet King turning the Noosphere in on itself (I don't think the second feat is valid, but that's beyond the scope of this discussion, and the first feat works fine by itself). I know the Noosphere scales above SCP-3812, who has Immeasurable speed, so could that be used as a way to get a speed rating for these people? If that doesn't work, please suggest other avenues. I'm asking for my currently stalled revision.

After Irrelevant speed was deprecated, almost all of the Djoricverse deities had their speed set to Unknown, and I'm wondering if we could try to get Immeasurable speed for them. The Djoricverse deities' High 1-A rating comes from scaling to SCP-3125 existing in the Noosphere and the Scarlet King turning the Noosphere in on itself (I don't think the second feat is valid, but that's beyond the scope of this discussion, and the first feat works fine by itself). I know the Noosphere scales above SCP-3812, who has Immeasurable speed, so could that be used as a way to get a speed rating for these people? If that doesn't work, please suggest other avenues. I'm asking for my currently stalled revision.
why irrelevant speed was deprecated again?

why irrelevant speed was deprecated again?
Read the following threads. I'm also only interested in hearing your opinion on scaling SCP-3125 and thus the Djoricverse deities above SCP-3812 or other methods of giving them Immeasurable speed, not random questions involving how high tiers work.
  1. https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-r...on-type-1-and-transduality-type-2-3-4.111146/
  2. https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-remains-of-the-tiering-revision-part-2.114339/
  3. https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-remains-of-the-tiering-revision-part-3.126818/

Speed: Immeasurable (Each narrative level transcends the notion of times of the lower narratives, including all of their temporal dimensions)
Kinda iffy reasoning by this sites unbearably stict Immeasurable speed standards

Eitherway, SCP-7650 proved that the concept of a thing contains all things of that specific thing in all possible higher dimensions. Which could qualify for Immeasurable speeds.

Kinda iffy reasoning by this sites unbearably stict Immeasurable speed standards

Eitherway, SCP-7650 proved that the concept of a thing contains all things of that specific thing in all possible higher dimensions. Which could qualify for Immeasurable speeds.
It's not iffy reasoning. The Speed page establishes that moving in more than one temporal dimension qualifies for Immeasurable speed because doing so prevents you from defining T in the S = D/T speed equation, and SCP-3812 straight-up continually transcends temporal dimensions altogether. I'm just asking if we could scale SCP-3125 above SCP-3812 to give the Djoricverse deities a proper speed rating.

SCP-423 < Kimba Laslow < SCP Foundation Researchers < I.H. Pickman's Proposal = SCP-2786 < SCP-6820 < SCP-5875 = Paradox Exodus Engine < Department of Unreality < The Overvoid Lurk < S Andrew Swann's Proposal = Agent Next = SCP-3145 = SCP-3999 < SCP-3167 = SCP-4010 < SCP-3043 < SCP-826 < SCP-4455 < Dr. Thaddeus Thaum << SCP-3143 Plot Manip & Immunity < SCP-3922 < SCP-2030 < Barker Sullivan < SCP-2747/SCP-6747-C =< SCP-6747-B <∞ LOGICIAN < SCP-682 Plot Manip & Immunity < SCP-4028 < SCP-0001 = IS <∞^∞ SCP-3812 Plot Manip & Immunity
I’ll stick to the original SCPs before it became a shit show thank you very much.

I despise anything in tier 1 so much.

It becomes so boring and impossible to connect with the stories when dealing with shit that is so far removed from humanity.

I wanted to read stories about people hunting down creatures and anomalies on earth, not about gods beyond gods beyond gods beyond gods beyond gods that can do anything, rewrite their realities, etc.

im sorry for this opinion, but it’s just how I feel.

I’ll stick to the original SCPs before it became a shit show thank you very much.

I despise anything in tier 1 so much.

It becomes so boring and impossible to connect with the stories when dealing with shit that is so far removed from humanity.

I wanted to read stories about people hunting down creatures and anomalies on earth, not about gods beyond gods beyond gods beyond gods beyond gods that can do anything, rewrite their realities, etc.

im sorry for this opinion, but it’s just how I feel.
What does this have to do with his comment?
You do realize you can just not be here if you don't like the verse right?

And that is exactly what you still get nowadays.

People have really never been on this site and it shows

It’s not always horror or god tier shit either.

I’ve always enjoy reading stuff from them like that teacher SCP which improves people mentally and another SCP where an alien made genuine connections with humans. People should talk more about those man.

I’ve always enjoy reading stuff from them like that teacher SCP which improves people mentally and another SCP where an alien made genuine connections with humans. People should talk more about those man.
People forget that this is VS ******* WIKI so of course people will make profiles for the most op scp's.

5094 miss j

Back