• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Lou_change

He/Him
Given series 6000 is coming relatively soon, CRT or two came up, the implications of a 1-A and 682 thread coming up. I decided to make this. Go wild I guess.

containment

Anyway it seems the new keter duty gives the Foundation a large buff.

Giving them control over:
SCP-353, SCP-953, SCP-1765, SCP-1233, SCP-239, and likely others.

Found this tale with 79 upvotes, it could give a pretty big buff for SCP-096.

tl;dr: He chucks the Sun at Earth.

i'm upset.

why does the foundation have contain even the slightest anomalous things.

like if a guy literally is normal. the only difference is. a head like a fish.

that's the only difference. he doesn't have superpowers or anything just a fish head.

so why must we contain him

or any similar scps that fit that.

i'm upset.

why does the foundation have contain even the slightest anomalous things.

like if a guy literally is normal. the only difference is. a head like a fish.

that's the only difference. he doesn't have superpowers or anything just a fish head.

so why must we contain him

or any similar scps that fit that.
Its because the origin, or that scp is relied to something anomalous else or another scp

It varies from canon to canon sometimes when annoyed a little or never at all it also depends on the anomaly.

Hey Lou who's the weakest character that can survive scp-2935?

barring tier 0's of course.

because can this thing really kill tier 1's? i think some people can survive it.

The thing is due to us compositing things we buff what SCP-2935 can kill it is very likely it was talking about an article canon SCP-682 as SCP-682 should not be more than one entity. And it can be survived by letting you become death so in theory anyone.

How does it being his alter ego make it so that this can't be added to the profile. Wouldn't it just be something like berserk mode or transformation? I'm new to wiki terms, so I don't understand this all that well.

Shouldn't Clef get reality-warping, seeing how multiple stories do have him as a reality bender? His page even references SCP-4231 a story that features him bending reality.

1. I don't believe it says in 4231 that he loses his powers as Clef
  2. Another tale The Great Site-87 Bakesale does have Clef bending reality, it also has him having mind-control as well. (It only calls him clef once, but it's made fairly obvious that it's not Francis)
  3. If his alter egos are the ones with reality-warping, then shouldn't he get multiple keys? The description of Multiple Selves Says, "in order to meet the requirements, their alternative identities must be extremely relevant, influent and grant them exceptional or supernatural powers, abilities and/or resistances" so he should get that too.

It is weird and we are picky about what we accept as extended canon feel free to make a CRT but most of what you say sounds correct just don't use lolfoundation as an argument.

I'm not 100% sure on how crts work, mainly how do I get it accepted? Nowhere I look tells me. Plus if it has to be formatted in a certain way.

Last edited:
hey guys mind helping me with this profile i made.

SCP-1025

if don't have time editing it today. mind if someone else edit it for me.

because i swore from tomorrow and on. that i would no longer edit or anything on the wiki.

and just have fun here on the forum.

can anyone fix my scp-1025 please.

i would greatly appreciate it. (today and onward i can't edit anything, except for dpl searching, because of my promise to just have fun/debating on the forum)

Back