• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Why is it stated that Consequences and Collarbones showed SCP-173 took several hours to break SCP-096's bones? The passage in question:
"SCP-173 was exposed to SCP-096 and successfully broke its spine into two pieces between the fourth and fifth vertebrae."

The image of a hole ripped into the side of a metal wall appears on the screen behind Dr. Daniels.

"Of course after 5 hours of having its neck snapped, things went a little sideways. But recovery was accomplished fairly quickly. And you are now one step closer to being able to punish me. Congratulations."
"After 5 hours of having its neck snapped" is ambiguous in its meaning. Couldn't it just mean the containment breach happened 5 hours after SCP-173 broke SCP-096's bones?

Why is it stated that Consequences and Collarbones showed SCP-173 took several hours to break SCP-096's bones? The passage in question:

"After 5 hours of having its neck snapped" is ambiguous in its meaning. Couldn't it just mean the containment breach happened 5 hours after SCP-173 broke SCP-096's bones?

"Of course after 5 hours of having its neck snapped, things went a little sideways. But recovery was accomplished fairly quickly. And you are now one step closer to being able to punish me. Congratulations."

That doesn't explain anything. "SCP-096 had its neck snapped for 5 hours" could either mean "SCP-173 took 5 hours to break SCP-096's bones" or "SCP-096 lay around with a snapped neck for 5 hours".

That doesn't explain anything. "SCP-096 had its neck snapped for 5 hours" could either mean "SCP-173 took 5 hours to break SCP-096's bones" or "SCP-096 lay around with a snapped neck for 5 hours".
SCP-096 doesn't have an High 8-C rating since it wasn't implied that it attacked SCP-173.

Seeing as how SCP-173 was exposed to SCP-096 as explained in the article implies that the shy guy did fight it physically.
Your comments are becoming increasingly incomprehensible relative to my original question.

is there anything new?because about the giant ''knowledge thing''

Not only is there still, but they are already beginning to debate whether it should be removed, although there is only one that says "it doesn't make sense" and the person who did it explains why it does make sense.
more or less,the arguments of the guy who wants that to eliminated are ''that does make sense''and the other is ''explains how it make sense in the context of the article''

Here's my take on the current situation:

WNEyhFDnAjFoRc_td6tRZT4WD2MoDjjGum-8Ue0kISRNjpKT3csQJpjUUpr58IYl44NlOnMhGDIzErqa_FRbq5BWtvr7Dy-66LeeOI87ayT1n9rVZTxFAu4MkYje51NzWNyIsWTM6KHPT94Mh-r-Ars

Not only is there still, but they are already beginning to debate whether it should be removed, although there is only one that says "it doesn't make sense" and the person who did it explains why it does make sense.
more or less,the arguments of the guy who wants that to eliminated are ''that does make sense''and the other is ''explains how it make sense in the context of the article''
I dont think this can be used at all.
Not only it would contradict the current cosmology, it also endagered this verse in the wiki even more.

Unless somthing similar happened in some article that written by well-known authors of SCP wiki, which, I doubt it will happens anytime soon.

I dont think this can be used at all.
Not only it would contradict the current cosmology, it also endagered this verse in the wiki even more.

Unless somthing similar happened in some article that written by well-known authors of SCP wiki, which, I doubt it will happens anytime soon.
scp cosmology does not contradict itself, in fact literally whatever form of scp cosmology we have is just as it is from our ''objective'' point of view.
like,seriosly,there is no set up cosmology for scp,it could constantly change and be bigger or smaller,it will still be counted in some way

I mean it’s literally copy and pasted from CN Branch. So it doesn’t make sense honestly

The quote really felt like someone wanted to include modal realism, type 4 multiverse and large cardinals all in one single quote. That's probably why they didn't wanna make a short story so they went to log of extranormal events just to not waste time making a full length story....
Probably

also,when is gonna placeholder gonna write another of the stories in ''abdmonition''o wait,there is maybe not a set amount of time,because is not like waiting a series

Back