• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

During your class you learned a bit about set theory, scaling equals 0=1. it is impossible because it is a conflict that has no scale And the Reinhardt cardinal can't prove it. If it wasn't for the von neumann class system that could come in handy to prove large cardinal because Reinhardt doesn't work with zfc, 😒
What are you on about?

This blatant tiershit is a recent edit, it's obviously somebody trying to upscale the SCP verse, it will most definitely be deleted soon due to it's terrible quality of both writing and grammar.

More like SCP is getting nuked off the wiki, if this stays it would prove a lot of arguments against SCP being here.
LoL

Tbf considering what SCP Foundation is, it's just a matter of time until it becomes the strongest verse in the wiki, even with the standards of canonicity.

Guys they're not going to delete the article. Collaboration pages like this will routinely get vetted for quality and certain parts of it will either be rewritten or outright erased.

When we say the 0=1 thing will get deleted we mean only that part in particular, not the whole article.

Guys they're not going to delete the article. Collaboration pages like this will routinely get vetted for quality and certain parts of it will either be rewritten or outright erased.

When we say the 0=1 thing will get deleted we mean only that part in particular, not the whole article.
that was what i was trying to explain

It's probably getting deleted after a quality check because that grammar is horrible and if we're being honest, no "real" SCP author namedrops narratives without hyperlinking Swann's article or any other pataphysics article.
I just checked again. Not only the feat is still up, but the grammar got corrected, and the narrative thing got hyperlinked.

Inb4 the dude that edited is actually from vsb and watching this thread.

No one mentions that many math and concept brainrot in a single scan and isnt from VSBW

The guy literally checked each and every single thing you need to scale biblically high into Boundless
It is not wanted if it is a true coincidence, because the world is not so predictable.

also,how much time we give to those things?
Two to three months at the very least, the SCP staff tend to go through collaborative articles to purge stuff like this every few months, if it survives that long then we can consider it, but i doubt it will, most of the SCP staff hate battleboarding and with how blatant this is at being a battleboarder trying to wank the verse coupled with how half of it is basically incomprehensible, its definitely going to be axed

The_End_of_SCP.png

Two to three months at the very least, the SCP staff tend to go through collaborative articles to purge stuff like this every few months, if it survives that long then we can consider it, but i doubt it will, most of the SCP staff hate battleboarding and with how blatant this is at being a battleboarder trying to wank the verse coupled with how half of it is basically incomprehensible, its definitely going to be axed

As far as I know, the only reason those were deleted was because they were literally entire articles, but this is literally a text.
also,you even need this,someone already put scp beyond the tiering system without using that(this guy)also,i am not gonna wait like until may to know if that thing was erased or not,i give it a month

As far as I know, the only reason those were deleted was because they were literally entire articles, but this is literally a text.
also,you even need this,someone already put scp beyond the tiering system without using that(this guy)
No they definitely go through collab articles to remove text, 682's test log has been purged numerous times in the past few years

No they definitely go through collab articles to remove text, 682's test log has been purged numerous times in the past few years
yes, but that was more notable, because it was scp-682, literally the star face of ''keter'' in this case, this is a little less, well, recognized.
there is still the small possibilitie they only gonna changed,and not deleted directly

You know what, it's kind of sad at this point, this doesn't even feel like SCP, its definitely fanfiction behavior as it feels like some person who was writing a Book all about Power scaling, those people only care about making a verse powerful rather than writing good stories. I miss the days when it would just be odd anomalies like a factory disappearing or a pendant that has special powers without focusing on raw universal destruction, man how far this verse has fallen because god it turns out to be true.

Now SCP is basically another case of Suggsverse at this point if not worse.

You know what, it's kind of sad at this point, this doesn't even feel like SCP, its definitely fanfiction behavior as it feels like some person who was writing a Book all about Power scaling, those people only care about making a verse powerful rather than writing good stories. I miss the days when it would just be odd anomalies like a factory disappearing or a pendant that has special powers without focusing on raw universal destruction, man how far this verse has fallen because god it turns out to be true.

Now SCP is basically another case of Suggsverse at this point if not worse.
suggverse, i think it's a bad example, everyone always says ''suggverse'' but that verse is a joke.
It is what it is, a joke.
nothing more,nothing else,i have enough of the same comparison with ''suggverse''because suggverse is not even a verse,is like a joke,is like the pastafarianism,is a parody

suggverse, i think it's a bad example, everyone always says ''suggverse'' but that verse is a joke.
It is what it is, a joke.
nothing more,nothing else,i have enough of the same comparison with ''suggverse''because suggverse is not even a verse,is like a joke,is like the pastafarianism,is a parody
We should index Suggsverse honestly.

Vs battle wiki
considering that vsbw likes to hate everything that is not right with his interpretation.
I would say that they would win, they downplay everything that is not exactly as they say and that is super complex.
and when something is that,they

they complain that it is super complex

Back