• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

It's probably getting deleted after a quality check because that grammar is horrible and if we're being honest, no "real" SCP author namedrops narratives without hyperlinking Swann's article or any other pataphysics article.

It's probably getting deleted after a quality check because that grammar is horrible and if we're being honest, no "real" SCP author namedrops narratives without hyperlinking Swann's article or any other pataphysics article.
you're right, unless I somehow fix it (which I doubt)

How so? It literally has 600+ upvotes

the article is the same thing that have 600 upvotes,but is like scp-914 test and scp-682 test,they are multiple of them,and if they are not done right,then they will be deleted,if this write is not deleted in the span of,like the next month,then is probably usable(i say this)

the article is the same thing that have 600 upvotes,but is like scp-914 test and scp-682 test,they are multiple of them,and if they are not done right,then they will be deleted,if this write is not deleted in the span of,like the next month,then is probably usable(i say this)
How old is the article?

WoD bros and B&W bros...It's over...

scp_brainrot.png
homelander-the-boys.gif

If this dosen't get deleted noosphere is getting upgraded to so many layers into tier 0 that it's hilarious.

If this dosen't get deleted noosphere is getting upgraded to so many layers into tier 0 that it's hilarious.
That will only happen if writing (which takes about 3 days) is not deleted, if it is not deleted in the next week, or month.
it will mean that it is valid

But how long has been this article on the wiki though?
i am reffering to the writing on that specific script,because the article is divided in multiples scripts of multiple people,and the writing has existed for like 3 days,and the article for like 1 or 2 years

What? lol that's hilarious because SRE scales to 0=1 but apparently it dosen't by your logic so yeah.
Also, scp mentions Reinhardt and Barkeley cardinals as well so it doesn’t matter.
I haven't found any mathematical expressions for set theory. What I really need is a "Latex system"proof of the stupidity of the narrative.

I haven't found any mathematical expressions for set theory. What I really need is a "Latex system"proof of the stupidity of the story.
What are you talking about? It doesn't need to talk or even mention shit like that to be tiered.

This blatant tiershit is a recent edit, it's obviously somebody trying to upscale the SCP verse, it will most definitely be deleted soon due to it's terrible quality of both writing and grammar.
More like SCP is getting nuked off the wiki, if this stays it would prove a lot of arguments against SCP being here.

Back