• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

What does "physical reality" in scp mean? Universe, multiverse or something more? Or it just means everything below noosphere?

What does "physical reality" in scp mean? Universe, multiverse or something more? Or it just means everything below noosphere?
Depends on who is writing the article I suppose. It tends to mean different things in different Canons.

Oh Jesus Christ.

That canon is being looked over by Saikou and he's making the pages for characters in that canon.

Does it at least scales to High 1-B or 1-A?
IDK
We (SCP revision team) have said over and over that we cannot answer all of your questions about Tier 1 and above. Because we have work to do that is perfecting the blog and unifying everything
Please do this elsewhere as the SCP revision team aka the people who actually know what they are doing simply refuse to interact with this thread anyway I am going to remind you all SCP is already on thin ice compared most things on this wiki and several staff have expressed concern about allowing it in the revisions that lead to the current statistics. So I recommend you leave talk about anything tier 1 and above to the revision team.

SCP is a massive verse that updates so regularly that by the time we analyse something, 5 new things come up to expand upon or contradict it.

We understand it's frustrating to not get any answers for stuff regarding the cosmology and high tiers but the revision team can't answer every question as and when they pop up. The worst thing for us now is misinformation, which spreads around the internet like wildfire in the case of SCP.

Give us some time to work on the SCP cosmology thread so at least some of your questions can be answered.

One question, is there a reason why not every noosphereric being has transduality type 2? Like trollface?

Because the Noosphere contains all concepts and dualities. You wouldn't be transdual (as in transcendent) if you exist within it.

Because the Noosphere contains all concepts and dualities. You wouldn't be transdual (as in transcendent) if you exist within it.
Shouldn't those concepts be platonic? It's explained in one SCP (i forgot the number) that (for example) table has it's platonic form and sees it as Shadow from a higher plane. So those concepts should be below the Noosphere not inside it.

The Noosphere is the sum of human thought. If you can conceive it, it exists in the Noosphere. Only things you literally cannot fathom exist outside the Noosphere.

The Noosphere is the sum of human thought. If you can conceive it, it exists in the Noosphere. Only things you literally cannot fathom exist outside the Noosphere.
I get that, but if Noosphere contains all of those concepts, and is platonic realm, shouldn't all of those concepts exist paradoxically below noosphere and inside of it? I hope that makes sonse to you.

I get that, but if Noosphere contains all of those concepts, and is platonic realm, shouldn't all of those concepts exist paradoxically below noosphere and inside of it? I hope that makes sonse to you.
It would only be platonic at the top. So you need feats of being at the very top of the Noosphere to get transduality type 2.

Would chaoskampf and creation quote implying about type 4 multiverse add any scaling to noosphere or no?

"There would also be an endless strata of cosmic laws, natural, spiritual, and otherwise, from the (relatively) local and environmental, to the fundamental and all-encompassing, all unified under a single superforce, a single source, a single law, a single mathematical equation, the Theory of Everything if you will. These would bring order and form to the macrocosm."

Would chaoskampf and creation quote implying about type 4 multiverse add any scaling to noosphere or no?

"There would also be an endless strata of cosmic laws, natural, spiritual, and otherwise, from the (relatively) local and environmental, to the fundamental and all-encompassing, all unified under a single superforce, a single source, a single law, a single mathematical equation, the Theory of Everything if you will. These would bring order and form to the macrocosm."
Bump, the article in question has 14 votes.

Bump, the article in question has 14 votes.

Just ignore it
It doesn't matter

I have prepared a CRT for a bunch of 3d scps I want to know something. Pretty much every one of them just refers to their own articles on both our and the scp website should I link them.

WoD bros and B&W bros...It's over...

scp_brainrot.png

Last edited:
Back