• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We're going to go to this bastard's hidey-hole or wherever the hell he is, and we are going to shove a missile so far up his ass he sees Allah **** his mama."

George W. Bush, as written by Communism Will Win. Sigh.

WeeklyBattles said:
I'll do it if you do 3999
Uh, I'd actually rather not do 3999. I personally don't think we can make a profile for it, as the fourth wall breaking begins to getr so convoluted that you can't really tell what it's even doing.

Dargoo Faust said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Uh, I'd actually rather not do 3999. I personally don't think we can make a profile for it, as the fourth wall breaking begins to getr so convoluted that you can't really tell what it's even doing.
due to it being an allegory for the writing process, it should be around the same level as mary (mostly due to them seemingly both seeing the SCP foundations reality as fiction), and talloran should be comparable for "killing" it

Hl3 or bust said:
Dargoo Faust said:
WeeklyBattles said:
due to it being an allegory for the writing process, it should be around the same level as mary (mostly due to them seemingly both seeing the SCP foundations reality as fiction), and talloran should be comparable for "killing" it
The level of bafassery that took him to do so. Makes the foundation one of the few exceptions

In fictioonal work that humanity doesnt take shit from extraterrastial biengs, terroist orngaiztion, secret goverments worlords and other *****

There's 5-B Tim Duncan iirc.

@Dargoo Youve already got everything to rework that one dont you?

Also, did you read all of Stealing Solidarity or just the page i gave you?

Given the role it plays in various tales, I think it should.

It would be 1-B.

I'm not even sure if the original file canon gets above unknown.

Agnaa said:
It would be 1-B.
I'm not even sure if the original file canon gets above unknown.
Didnt he eraesd a an intercontinantal ballistac missels? Wouldnt that make him a A high 6A or not?

Icbms aren't high 6-A, intercontinental is the range. They generally carry tier 7 warheads.

You're right, that would give Clef a tier, but not High 6-A.

It'd probably be tier 8 due to the size of those things seeing how bombs obviously don't have durability cpmprable to their AP.

Really? Then why was he a high 6A?

From its old profile:

Attack Potency: Unknow, likely Multi-Continent level (If SCP-001 were to start walking around the world, everything would be eradicated), possibly Planet level (Stated to be capable of an XK-Class End of the World Scenario), Its attacks ignore conventional durability

Can 173 use telekinesis or duplication while being looked at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back