• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kep Any SCPs that were moved over to RPC will either be deleted or, in cases like 2722 and 1548 where they have decent expanded lore, converted to a tale-exclusive profile

I'd love a shot at rewriting 2722 with another designation and backstory. The concept was awesome.

I suck at writing, though.

Kepekley23 said:
Yeah, so 2722 and 1548's original SCP forms are now effectively nonexistent.
Pretty much yeah, so 2722's page here will be converted into 'The Solidarity' and scaled from feats in the tale Stealing Solidarity

1548 will likely scale to its tale counterpart as one of the Original Stars

unrelated, but what is 017s true form?

is it that "full power neverwere" thing or something else (based on one of the SK tales, i think it may have been on of the children of the brides, but i'm not sure)

Kepekley23 said:
Just had an awesome idea.
How about a collaborative VSBW project of writing a SCP with a good storyline? Its powers would make sense and it'd be heavily story-based.
please don't make Dargoo old suggestions about canon valid

@HI3 Best guess its the child of the Second Bride, seeing as how they explicitly stated that 017 hates all the other children other than the Fourth, which would be 682, which 017 didnt attack instantly despite 682 casting a shadow

I'm totally serious, though.

Could be either its own thing or connect to a specific storyline, like Sarkicism or the Fifthists.

I always had this headcanon where 2722 was Mekhane's highest levelled personal follower in the war between the Sarkics and the CoTBG.

WeeklyBattles said:
@HI3 Best guess its the child of the Second Bride, seeing as how they explicitly stated that 017 hates all the other children other than the Fourth, which would be 682, which 017 didnt attack instantly despite 682 casting a shadow
i went back and found the tale which mentions all this (dust and blood) and you may be thinking of the third bride, since the tale says she hates her sisters

@HI3 Nah, im thinking of the second, the second brid eis the one with the void in her soul that nothing can fill, which would fit with 017 being a literal void

iirc we know what all but two of the children are

WeeklyBattles said:
@HI3 Nah, im thinking of the second, the second brid eis the one with the void in her soul that nothing can fill, which would fit with 017 being a literal void
iirc we know what all but two of the children are
i think the 6th child may be related to nobody, Mal-Va-Gar-Ta-Mor or 055, but i have no real proof for it

Kepekley23 said:
Could be either its own thing or connect to a specific storyline, like Sarkicism or the Fifthists.

I always had this headcanon where 2722 was Mekhane's highest levelled personal follower in the war between the Sarkics and the CoTBG.
Sounds good to me, although I'd personally like to make an SCP File.

Hl3 or bust said:
please don't make Dargoo old suggestions about canon valid
They aren't, at least with how the wiki is currently run.

I'm personally against it, however apparently collaborative canons are fine if counted seperatly.

Dargoo Faust said:
Kepekley23 said:

Sounds good to me, although I'd personally like to make an SCP File.
i personally think that the fifthists are painfully underated, since them and the saturn deer are always the odd ones out when it comes to the god-like beings of the verse

The Fifthists are plenty powerful. They killed off the Foundation and the entire planet in one of the subnarratives.

Kepekley23 said:
The Fifthists are plenty powerful. They killed off the Foundation and the entire planet in one of the subnarratives.
i remember them making a self-help book that destroyed the universe, but i can't remember the scp number for it

If I'm not mistaken there's a slight headcanon going around that SCP-3125 is the fifthist God, although I might be mistaken.

By the way Weekly, unless there is a lot of proof for High 8-C, I feel like it might be an outlier; all of the feats I calced were 9-A or 9-B, so we'd need some really solid feats to contradict that.

Kepekley23 said:
SCP-682 can't really have outliers
682 can have outliers for how strong it is physically at base.

Kepekley23 said:
Just had an awesome idea.

How about a collaborative VSBW project of writing a SCP with a good storyline? Its powers would make sense and it'd be heavily story-based.
This would actuallly be really cool.

WeeklyBattles said:
Technically 682 should be 8-B as there are a few instances of bullets just bouncing off its hide
That would qualify as 8-B?

Also, I ask again, can you link me these feats? I'm having trouble finding them.

Kepekley23 said:
That feat is Wall level for the vast majority of fiction, as explained by DontTalk in the same blog.
^ This ^

I was incredibly confused by that, as 9-Bs do that all the time.

I S T I L L N E E D L I N K S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back