• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kep Actually from Stealing Solidarity, 2722 has much, much better feats

They outsped the big bang and then killed an Overseer which was the source of the Big Bang

Weekly, I feel like there should be some issues with making a profile for a character/weapon from a plot whose very premise is based around something that's retconned now.

Solidarity2

There is.

Its allowed.

Beyonder (Pre-Retcon) for example. Stuff being retconned doesnt necessarily mean it doesnt exist.

If you like we can wait to see what happens and see if the story gets deleted or not. If it gets deleted then so be it but if not then we use that tale and change the page's name to the Solidarity and use feats from that tale to scale it.

No, it doesn't exist. This isn't marvel just pretending that the previous comics didn't happen, this is Marvel taking all of the Beyonder comics, throwing them in a pile, and burning them. We have literally nothing to make the profile off of but tales that revolve around it.

It wouldn't scale to anything that mentions SCP-2722, as SCP-2722 is something else now. I'm sure the tales will probably edit references out of it, at which point you'd really have no argument for scaling.

Then how about we wait until that actually happens instead of jumpin the gun and deleting stuff that still exists?

WeeklyBattles said:
Then how about we wait until that actually happens instead of jumpin the gun and deleting stuff that still exists?
"SCP-2722" doesn't still exist. It's gone. The Author doesn't want it to be part of SCP.

All that's left is broken references to it, that I feel can't stand on their own due to this fact.

(EDIT): Literally, by the way. The links on the Solidarity Hub are to a page that doesn't exist.

Exactly, hence why i recommended removing the 2722 part of it and renaming the page 'The Solidarity' and having it scale only from the feats in the tale and nothing else and to nothing else

WeeklyBattles said:
Exactly, hence why i recommended removing the 2722 part of it and renaming the page 'The Solidarity' and having it scale only from the feats in the tale and nothing else and to nothing else
That sounds fine, but SCP-682 needs to be changed as well, alongside anything else that scales from SCP-2722.

(EDIT): You're making a draft for the new 682 profile as well, you can add the changes to that and we can go over it.

Dargoo Faust said:
WeeklyBattles said:
"SCP-2722" doesn't still exist. It's gone. The Author doesn't want it to be part of SCP.
All that's left is broken references to it, that I feel can't stand on their own due to this fact.

(EDIT): Literally, by the way. The links on the Solidarity Hub are to a page that doesn't exist.
>2722 is gone

wat

682 is the only thing that scaled to 2722

Stealing Solidarity was written by Djoric, its not going anywhere

I love how in deleting the original, theyve inadvertently made the Solidarity exponentially faster and stronger

On a different note, Weekly, can you link me the High 8-C SCP feats? I'm trying to calc them right now.

The original work for 1548 can actually be rewritten into a new entity for the page here given its lore that extends well beyond its article

Been meaning to rework the page myself for some time but 1548 has a 1-B form ovo

WeeklyBattles said:
The original work for 1548 can actually be rewritten into a new entity for the page here given its lore that extends well beyond its article
Been meaning to rework the page myself for some time but 1548 has a 1-B form ovo
i think i remember someone mentioning that "1548 cna be 1-B if he's an original star," i don't remember where tho

It wouldn't have a 1-B form, as the new 1548 is something entirely different than the old one.

Honestly this is the kind of mess I was talking about when I proposed revisions.

@Dargoo It wouldnt be 1548 anymore, it would just be The Hateful Star

And gimme a sec, the problem with non-sourced feats is having to go and look for them

Looks okay to me

So are we in agreement to changing 2722's page to 'The Solidarity' and scaling it from the feats in Stealing Solidarity?

WeeklyBattles said:
Looks okay to me
So are we in agreement to changing 2722's page to 'The Solidarity' and scaling it from the feats in Stealing Solidarity?
you got an aight from me (although my opinion probably means jack shit)

Also, Weekly, I'm rewriting the Summaries of 076 and 096. Large parts were ripped directly from the SCP Pages.

The Solidarity has a moon breaking feat and some black hole feats that can probably be calced to give it an AP for itself normally, and when over maximum output it was tearing apart the universe just by flying and it killed a being that was the source of a Big Bang

WeeklyBattles said:
The Solidarity has a moon breaking feat and some black hole feats that can probably be calced to give it an AP for itself normally, and when over maximum output it was tearing apart the universe just by flying and it killed a being that was the source of a Big Bang
a profile on the O5s just became even harder to make, since we have the personel file versions and this version (is the O5 that made the big bang numbered?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back