• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 Vs Godzilla (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, what is the vote count at this point? The ACTUAL vote count, not counting the illegitimate votes for godzilla

Apex PredatorX said:
Evolutions made out by the director of the film, among many other real life scientists??

You don't know the word official stuff. Right?
Concepts that never actually took place in the movie. Its not even remotely close to being official.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I stoped counting when it was 3 valid votes for 682 and a bunch of invalid votes for Inconclusive.
I bliebe there were two, maybe three more votes for 682 after that, ill go through and count

WeeklyBattles said:
Concepts that never actually took place in the movie. Its not even remotely close to being official.
Hhaha, it was made to solve the origami of the film by Director of the film, real life scientists and crew of the film.

Calling it not official is ignorance on purpose.

For the record, I don't think a page from another wiki created by you is a good source of information. Get scans and translations if you want to change anything.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Didn't we stop using Word of God for Godzilla after that 3-A Godzilla fiasco? I'm not being sarcastic, I actually don't know how we treat WoG for this franchise.
Yes, 100%

Instead of bickering whether or not this is valid here, I'd suggest making a new thread about it, with scans and translations, and building a case instead of just insulting Weekly over and over again here, since I doubt that will result in anything you want happening.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Didn't we stop using Word of God for Godzilla after that 3-A Godzilla fiasco? I'm not being sarcastic, I actually don't know how we treat WoG for this franchise.

Books, media, stuff. Is not WoG.

No one asked them about that stuff, They made the books on purpose.

Promestein said:
Instead of bickering whether or not this is valid here, I'd suggest making a new thread about it, with scans and translations, and building a case instead of just insulting Weekly over and over again here, since I doubt that will result in anything you want happening.
There is literally no point in making another thread because i know exactlt what theyre trying to argue because i showed it to them in the first place, its nothing but unused concepts from shin godzilla. Apex and Hyper are just wanking Godzilla like they always do

Promestein said:
I never insulted Weekly?

WeeklyBattles said:
There is literally no point in making another thread because i know exactlt what theyre trying to argue because i showed it to them in the first place, its nothing but unused concepts from shin godzilla. Apex and Hyper are just wanking Godzilla like they always do
Is NOT an unused concept. Is Information made by the authors of the film. about the future in an alternative continuity.

Mocking, whatever.

Stop derailing the thread.

My vote goes to inconclusive, none proof 682 can kill G for good.

However I want to know why the other realities are not considered canon?

If it comes out in a future movie then you can use it, but until then it's nothing but unused concepts and nothing more

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I'm pretty sure that if they removed it from the film, it counts as an unused concept.
is not removed.

Godzilla evolved into 5th form, in the same film they stated there were morer mutations coming.

Author of the film made the book to show the future

HYPERGODZILLA said:
My vote goes to inconclusive, none proof 682 can kill G for good.
Godzilla hits 682 with an attack, 682 regenerates exponentially stronger than godzilla with a resistance to sai attack and proceeds to rip godzilla to pieces

Apex PredatorX said:
is not removed.

Godzilla evolved into 5th form, in the same film they stated there were morer mutations coming.

Author of the film made the book to show the future
It wasnt in the movie, therefore it was removed

WeeklyBattles said:
Godzilla hits 682 with an attack, 682 regenerates exponentially stronger than godzilla with a resistance to sai attack and proceeds to rip godzilla to pieces
Godzilla reanimates in another body or possibly millons more.

Also can't Godzilla take control over 682 body?

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Godzilla reanimates in another body or possibly millons more.

Also can't Godzilla take control over 682 body?
Which 682 rips to pieces.

682 has no soul for godzilla to possess and he has a resitance of possession good enough to resist his conciousness being completely removed and destroyed

Alright, here's my personal opinion in the subject:

Was only mentioned in an interview, and will not appear in anything canon = That's just WoG, we don't use that.

Will appear in a future movie = Wait until the movie comes out, then we can use it.

Appeared in a canon novel = Seems fine, but you have to make a Content Revision Thread to get it added to Godzilla's page, then we can use it.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Alright, here's my personal opinion in the subject:
Was only mentioned in an interview, and will not appear in anything canon = That's just WoG, we don't use that.

Will appear in a future movie = Wait until the movie comes out, then we can use it.

Appeared in a canon novel = Seems fine, but you have to make a Content Revision Thread to get it added to Godzilla's page, then we can use it.

Nope, they made a book about it. It was not only mentioned in a interview.

I don't have the suff, sorry guys.

WeeklyBattles said:
Which 682 rips to pieces.

682 has no soul for godzilla to possess and he has a resitance of possession good enough to resist his conciousness being completely removed and destroyed
And cames back again, and again and again. My vote still Inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back