• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 Vs Godzilla (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 1548 incident was true, it would be because 1548 is in fact 1-B. Not a joke, not a lie, just ask Weekly, he's preparing the upgrade.

And I don't think you understand what I meant. 682 knew full well a dead man, a Korean girl, and a shy guy wouldn't be able to kill it no matter how hard they tried. That's why it didn't adapt. It only adapts to things that use some form of hax against it. Absorption, mind manip, soul manip, ect.

Hell, I could argue that the thing takes this through experience alone. Because according to the termination logs, 682 is familiar with about half the things the Foundation tried to kill it with. The shadow amulet, it chanted to it, the loyalty symbol, it's seen it, the shadow creature that eats whatever shadow touches it, it talked to it, the knockoff version of 173, it knew what it would do and played dead.

A giant dinosaur would be old news to 682.

Sir Ovens said:
If the 1548 incident was true, it would be because 1548 is in fact 1-B. Not a joke, not a lie, just ask Weekly, he's preparing the upgrade.
And I don't think you understand what I meant. 682 knew full well a dead man, a Korean girl, and a shy guy wouldn't be able to kill it no matter how hard they tried. That's why it didn't adapt. It only adapts to things that use some form of hax against it. Absorption, mind manip, soul manip, ect.

Hell, I could argue that the thing takes this through experience alone. Because according to the termination logs, 682 is familiar with about half the things the Foundation tried to kill it with. The shadow amulet, it chanted to it, the loyalty symbol, it's seen it, the shadow creature that eats whatever shadow touches it, it talked to it, the knockoff version of 173, it knew what it would do and played dead.

A giant dinosaur would be old news to 682.

This upgrade will be bogus then. Might as well uograde 173 to 1-B because they killed 682 in one story too. The 1-B 682 is bogus exactly because on 3 different occasions it was killed and the universe was fine despite all that talk about 682 being a constant of the universe. Considering how there are plenty of possible origins for SCP-682 that contradict each other, him being 1-B is not a solid fact.

That sounds like a lot of assumptions. We have no evidence he actually knew about how korean girls' or the powers worked or the rest. The fact that he expressed knowledge on some of SCPs doesn't mean he has knowledge on all of them.

And the fact that he has experience dealing with some SCPs doesn't mean it would necessarily help him with MFTL large star level monster with regen and immortality that rivals and arguably surpasses 682's own.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
And the fact that he has experience dealing with some SCPs doesn't mean it would necessarily help him with MFTL large star level monster with regen and immortality that rivals and arguably surpasses 682's own.

...You're kidding right?

The Wright Way said:
Kiryu-MG3 said:

...You're kidding right?
Why would I? 682's regen takes time ranging from minutes to hours depending on how much damage he sustains, while Godzilla has feats of regenereating being sliced apart, decapitated, disemboweled and the likes in seconds, with feats from montsers who copied his powers suggesting he can even regen from being blown to bits in minutes tops. And then feats showing that Godzilla can regenerate from a single cell or even being atomized.

And Godzilla has immortalities of types 3 and 6, so that leaves 682 with zero ways to put him down for long.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
The Wright Way said:
Kiryu-MG3 said:

...You're kidding right?
Why would I? 682's regen takes time ranging from minutes to hours depending on how much damage he sustains, while Godzilla has feats of regenereating being sliced apart, decapitated, disemboweled and the likes in seconds, with feats from montsers who copied his powers suggesting he can even regen from being blown to bits in minutes tops. And then feats showing that Godzilla can regenerate from a single cell or even being atomized.

And Godzilla has immortalities of types 3 and 6, so that leaves 682 with zero ways to put him down for long.
682 has adapted to fight with 4-A characters after one attack. 682's regen being slow doesn't matter since even if all the matter that makes up his body is completely destroyed he will come back. 682 can knock him out or just reality warp or mindhax him. Godzilla literally can't kill 682.

The Wright Way said:
Kiryu-MG3 said:
The Wright Way said:
Kiryu-MG3 said:

...You're kidding right?

682 has adapted to fight with 4-A characters after one attack. 682's regen being slow doesn't matter since even if all the matter that makes up his body is completely destroyed he will come back. 682 can knock him out or just reality warp or mindhax him. Godzilla literally can't kill 682.

Yes, and that's why he came back when 1548 vaporized his ass. Oh wait.

And no he didn't adapt to 4-B, he couldn't scratch the ship and got wrecked sohard he needed to regen for hours and lost all the adaptations.

Knock him out for a day? When Godzilla can recover from being unconcious in several minutes? And 682 doesn't have neither reality warping powers nor mind hax. Not in his unadapted state. Which is the state he is in this match-up, if you haven't noticed the OP.

682 can't do shit to Godzilla.

@Kiryu If you have a problem with the powers on his profile then go make a content revision thread. Also don't quote huge blocks of text.

The Wright Way said:
@Kiryu If you have a problem with the powers on his profile then go make a content revision thread. Also don't quote huge blocks of text.
I will. In a meantime.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Weekly said 1548 is getting updated, and they're the SCP guy here, so, what can I do? ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

I'll wait until he updates 173 to 1-B too, since he killed 682 once. And then everything else that was near 682 too for that matter. But first he'd need to give some concrete evidence that you'd have to be 1-B to kill 682 before scaling anything to it.

Just saying.

Awesome, I read this thing several times already. And what did I see? That 682's adaptation is mediocre, his Regenerationn takes time and he constantly struggles and gets incapacitated by beings below Godzilla's paygrade.

You should probably read it yourself before posting in this thread.

Nowhere in that file was it stated that 173 killed 682. 682 gets 'ripped apart' every other day of the week, and it's perfectly fine. Also, the tone of Bright isn't relief, it's amusement. You'd think Bright of all people would be the happiest man in the world seeing the lizard dead once and for all. But no, the log is about 173, not 682. It's not a termination, it's an observation.

Forget the termination log, the actual canon stories state that 682 is the son of the Scarlet King, a 1-B God of evil that has seven brides making children for him fighting non-stop in a neverending war against other 1-B Elder Gods. So yeah, 682 is 1-B, at least it's essence is.

Sir Ovens said:
Nowhere in that file was it stated that 173 killed 682. 682 gets 'ripped apart' every other day of the week, and it's perfectly fine. Also, the tone of Bright isn't relief, it's amusement. You'd think Bright of all people would be the happiest man in the world seeing the lizard dead once and for all. But no, the log is about 173, not 682. It's not a termination, it's an observation.
Forget the termination log, the actual canon stories state that 682 is the son of the Scarlet King, a 1-B God of evil that has seven brides making children for him fighting non-stop in a neverending war against other 1-B Elder Gods. So yeah, 682 is 1-B, at least it's essence is.
And if 682 was still alive, he would have regenerated and adapted, and would play a bigger role role in the story. Especially after all of North America was bombed by nukes. Yet there was no mention of 682 after that, with 173 remaining the only threat. Bright was clearly amused because 682 had his ass ripped apart.

"The actual canon". That's a very bold claim. Especially considering there's a plenty of alternate origin stories for 682 floating around and all don't work with each other while having the same canonical status.

Also, link to that story where 682 is said to be the offspring of Scarlet King? Along with the evidence that 628 is 1-B in that continuity?

Mind you Yalbadaoth and Mekhane, the weakest Gods in the SCPverse, are countless dimensional as Yal can easily wipe out all of the SCPverse's dimensions and there are countless dimensions in the SCPverse. The Scarlet King is so hilariously above them it's not even funny, and his children killed Mekhane IIRC.

Was wondering how long it would take 682 to win. Took longer than expected also there should be a rule about his vs threads only lol 3 characters can beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back