• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 Vs Godzilla (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYPERGODZILLA said:
And cames back again, and again and again. My vote still Inconclusive.
Which 682 rips apart again and again until theres nothing left for godzilla to come back with

All the flesh will turn into more Godzillas.

Also Godzilla can divide himself into 11 more, those into 11 more without limits.

Godzilla is not goign to use all his bodies at once, he is going to use some to know more about 682.

I'd also like to point out that 682 is so powerful that a race of ultra advanced, hyperintelligent aliens with haxxed weapons decided that running away from 682 would be a better idea than trying to fight 682. These aliens can shape galaxies and have weapons that can accidentally destroy star systems.

WeeklyBattles said:
I'd also like to point out that 682 is so powerful that a race of ultra advanced, hyperintelligent aliens with haxxed weapons decided that running away from 682 would be a better idea than trying to fight 682. These aliens can shape galaxies and have weapons that can accidentally destroy star systems.
If 682 is Star System then this battle is a stomp.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
682's adaptation is much better, so he would reach the required AP quicker, and I'm not sure if that helps much against being K.O, but he's also Non-Corporeal.
Godzilla's souls are non-corporeal too.

Apex PredatorX said:
WeeklyBattles said:
If 682 is Star System then this battle is a stomp.
He has to adapt to that level first. He start at large building but he adapts to be much stronger then whatever hits him. He can adapt to Multi-Solar System level if he's hit by an attack on that level. The second Godzilla hits him 682 will adapt to be around 5x stronger than him and beat him senseless.

682 has adapted to that level before but considering he's only facing a large stat level here he won't really be higher than that, though it's very likely he'll be beat much higher level than godzilla

Apex PredatorX said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
He is not 4-B, but he can become 4-B with adaptation and reactive evolution.
Still a stomp.

Godzilla is 4-C then 682 turns into 4-B. :v
Not how it works. Godzilla is a High 4-C, 682 becomes a much stronger High 4-C after being hit.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Godzilla's clones togheter can elevate the power a lot more.
Then they hit 682 and 682 becomes more powerful than all of them together. Can you see why the Foundation has such a hard time getting rid of this thing?

>stories where SCP-682 is killed are non-canon

Awesome, we now throw around phrases like "canon" and "non-canon" for the work that explixitly doesn't have a canon. 682's deaths have the same canonic value as literally every other SCP profile or story.

Might as well say that the solar system level feat 682 had is non-canon as well. Also, one of 682's death (alternate universe where everything died) was explicitly described in one of SCP articles. So if it's non-canon, I can just as well say 682's profile is non-canon entirely and I won't even be wrong.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
>stories where SCP-682 is killed are non-canon
Awesome, we now throw around phrases like "canon" and "non-canon" for the work that explixitly doesn't have a canon. 682's deaths have the same canonic value as literally every SCP profile or story.

Might as well say that the solar system level feat 682 had is non-canon as well. Also, one of 682's death (alternate universe where everything died) was explicitly described in one of SCP articles. So if it's non-canon, I can just as well say 682's profile is non-canon entirely and I won't even be wrong.
Finally someone that answered my question!

Can you please show me a scan of the SCP article where 682 died. The canon one.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
SCP-2935 has 1-B Death Manipulation, Godzilla can't do anything even close to that.
He doesn't need to. Just needs to be strong enough to replicate what 1548 did. And seeing how Godzilla is large star level here, he is more than powerful enough to do that.

Also doesn't matter if it has 1-B death manipulation or not (and considering there was literally nothing said about what happenrd in 2935 and how, that's a very generous assumption on your part). What matters is that it, just like two other SCPs, managed to kill 682 and it didn't come back. Which means it's perfectly killable if it has no time to adapt.

Alright, just tell me how Godzilla can kill a Non-Corporeal being with Low-Godly Regen, as well as Types 4 and 5 Immortality, who can die and revive at will.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Alright, just tell me how Godzilla can kill a Non-Corporeal being with Low-Godly Regen, as well as Types 4 and 5 Immortality, who can die and revive at will.

Just how 1548 did. By frying its ass with a huge AoE large star busting beam and denying it any chance to adapt or regenerate.

Funny thing is, I could ask you the very same thing. How can 682 kill a non-corporeal being with low-godly regen and types 3 and 6 immortalities (and there can be a case made for type 5 too), plus adaptive powers? I am not sure all of that is depicted on Godzilla's profile, but I have plenty of evidence to back up my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back