• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 Vs Godzilla (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean where it took 5 full isues for Godzilla to be able to come back to life? Hence why its not combat applicable

And how is that going to do anything but make 682 adapt to become stronger?

He adapts, he kills G, Godzilla returns to life in another or hundreds other bodies.

With G resurrection, it doesn't matter what are they doing.

And yes, G resurrection is combat aplicable. It takes to him less than an hour to return from Hell to life.

Apex PredatorX said:
With G resurrection, it doesn't matter what are they doing.
And yes, G resurrection is combat aplicable. It takes to him less than an hour to return from Hell to life.
No time frame is EVER given for how long it takes him to get out of Hell

I know lol

I just wanted to show you. Now you know in a real battle 682 will never put down G for good.

Yet in this "wiki, 682 still can't due to immortality type 6.

WeeklyBattles said:
682 doesnt have typee 6 immortality, and yes he can put Godzilla down for good
I'm talking about G.

Then lets make a debate outside this wiki, if he is able to win you might be able do the debate in any place on the internet.

WeeklyBattles said:
Opinions outside the wiki dont affect what happens here.

I'm not saying that.

That is why is a battle outside the wiki on the first place.

and please just take this as something for fun.

No matter how many times Godzilla ressurects he wont be able to kill 682, meanwhile 682 can just erase Godzilla's memories once he gets annoyed with Godzilla

Btw, my vote is Inconclusive for reasons above and because Godzilla's memories can survive in one of many millons of his bodies. Or in fact came back from underworld.

682 can erase that many memories. How does coming back from the underworld in an unspecified but very long period of time make him resist memory erasure?

I know you guys dont want Godzilla to lose but ignoring arguments is just gonna lead to your votes not being counted

So, wanna explain how Godzilla is going to find:

1) A being he can possess from where the battle is taking place

2) A being that can GET to where 682 is

3) A being that wont get shredded and that can be any semblance of a threat to 682

4) All within the timeframe required by SBA?

Honestly my vote goes to godzilla becuase of his Rage Power And Immortality Also Godzilla Is Immune To Mind Control So Honestly My Vote Goes To The King Of Monsters

Im just saying that most people here is ignorging the fact that godzilla can beat 682

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back