• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 Vs Godzilla (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiryu-MG3 said:
Just how 1548 did. By frying its ass with a huge AoE large star busting beam and denying it any chance to adapt or regenerate.

Funny thing is, I could ask you the very same thing. How can 682 kill a non-corporeal being with low-godly regen and types 3 and 6 immortalities, plus adaptive powers? I am not sure all of that is depicted on Godzilla's profile, but I have plenty of evidence to back up my words.

1548 killed 682 by using Hyperverse level death hax, not AP, Godzilla isnt doing anything remotely close to that

Godzilla is not non-corporeal and does not have low-godly regen. And his adaptation is horrible compared to 682s

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Just how 1548 did. By frying its ass with a huge AoE large star busting beam and denying it any chance to adapt or regenerate.

Funny thing is, I could ask you the very same thing. How can 682 kill a non-corporeal being with low-godly regen and types 3 and 6 immortalities (and there can be a case made for type 5 too), plus adaptive powers? I am not sure all of that is depicted on Godzilla's profile, but I have plenty of evidence to back up my words.
Are you even reading those two?

Paulo.junior.969 wrotey words.

Who said the Composite G profile is complete?

it lacks many powers.

There was a note about that.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Then go complete it and then come back and finish the debate. It's simple.

Do NOT tell Apex to work on tat profile, he's one of the ones who made it a complete mess in the first place

Apex PredatorX said:
Who said the Composite G profile is complete?

it lacks many powers.

There was a note about that.
It is complete until the next godzilla movie comes out

WeeklyBattles said:
Do NOT tell Apex to work on tat profile, he's one of the ones who made it a complete mess in the first place

I have back ups for every power you erased.

and you're a little aggresive agains't me.

WeeklyBattles said:
Which were debunked when you brought them up
Some are in the profile AGAIN thanks to Eva132.

And I never brought them up. go read the whole thread, there is a reply mine right there?

the answer is there is none.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I do and I find them lacking (the Godzilla one at least).

WeeklyBattles said:
1548 killed 682 by using Hyperverse level death hax, not AP, Godzilla isnt doing anything remotely close to that

Godzilla is not non-corporeal and does not have low-godly regen. And his adaptation is horrible compared to 682s
Yeah, give me a proof that 1548, a sentient evil pulsar, killed 682 with a hyperverse level death hax.

Oh yes he does. Because that's exactly how GMK Godzilla came into being. That's how GiH Godzilla managed to still be alive after thousands of hellbats devouring his body. That's how Godzilla from "Warning from G" manga stayed alive (well, his soul did) after having been killed and posessed a child afterwards with its restless soul.

And yeah, I don't see 682 adapting far enough to house a small universe in itself or transcend every physical law. Or at least adapting itself to being vaporised by an angry pulsar.

Godzilla cant pass through the laws of physics, enough with the wank already

the author of the film and the rest of the crew, the official books, novels and Toho doesn't care about what you believe, like or want to see.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Yeah, give me a proof that 1548, a sentient evil pulsar, killed 682 with a hyperverse level death hax.

Oh yes he does. Because that's exactly how GMK Godzilla came into being. That's how GiH Godzilla managed to still be alive by thousands of hellbats devouring his body. That's how Godzilla from "Warning from G" manga stayed alive (well, his soul did) after having been killed and posessed a child afterwards with its restless soul.

And yeah, I don't see 682 adapting far enough to house a small universe in itself or transcend every physical law. Or at least adapting itself to being vaporised by an angry pulsar.

Oh, thoughs you meant 2935. Although 1548 is actually in the process of becoming 1-B sooooo

Godzilla cant adapt that far, whereas 682 actually HAS done those things

Apex PredatorX said:
the author of the film and the rest of the crew, the official books and Toho doesn't care about what you believe, like or want to see.
And the wiki as a whole doesnt care what you want to be accepted here when its not official

WeeklyBattles said:
Oh, thoughs you meant 2935. Although 1548 is actually in the process of becoming 1-B sooooo

Godzilla cant adapt that far, whereas 682 actually HAS done those things
At the moment of killing 682 1548 haven't shown anything above star-busting and 682 was killed even with less effort than that.

The article that people who worked on Shin Godzilla wrote seems to disagree with you.

WeeklyBattles said:
And the wiki as a whole doesnt care what you want to be accepted here when its not official
I don't care if is or not accepted in this wiki. :p

Soo acording to your "logic" what thing is considered official??

If the novel made by the author, crew and scientists with Toho backup is not official, then what is official to you Weekly?

Kiryu-MG3 said:
At the moment of killing 682 1548 haven't shown anything above star-busting and 682 was killed even with less effort than that.

The article that people who worked on Shin Godzilla wrote seems to disagree with you.
At the moment of killing 1548 was a 1-B being as it has always been, and you must not have looked at 1548's profile considering it has Solar System level feats at the moment

The wiki as a whole disagrees with their WoG

Apex PredatorX said:
I don't care if is or not accepted in this wiki. :p

Soo acording to your "logic" what thing is considered official??

If the novel made by the author, crew and scientists with Toho backup is not official, then what is official to you Weekly?
Things that happened in the movie, not the unofficial, unused concepts youre trying to push

Seriously, can we stop delaying this thread? If you don't agree with the pages, make a Content Revision Thread and talk about it there, were not here to talk about what abilities should or should not be on his page, we're here to have him fight the internet's version of Doomsday.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Paulo Dont worry, Ever gave the 7th vote, grace period

Yes, a vote that tells nothing about how 682 will kill Godzilla, just like every other vote like that in this thread.

Considering how you decided that votes against 682 don't count because they "lack argumentation", that looks like a case of double standarts here.

WeeklyBattles said:
Too bad 682 beat him anyway
Big deal, who cares? Godzilla is the best and is not like we love him due to his powers.

But also remember 682 only won in this wiki, cuz you were not able to accept a battle outside your protective bubble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back