• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 Vs Godzilla (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason?

Also what is the vote count? Like, the legitimate vote count, not just the people voting inconclusive so godzilla doesnt lose

Seriously though, 682 can quite literally adapt to be strong enough to very easily rip godzilla's head off, damaging him beyond his combat applicable Regenerationn, Type 6 immortality is borderline non combat applicable, and none f what godzilla has a resistance t applies to 682's abilities

Mind hax, no, but 682 doesnt have mind hax, he has memory hax, and yes he can to both of those. But for G's type 6 to apply in this fight he wuld have to find

1) A being he can possess from where the battle is taking place

2) A being that can GET to where 682 is

3) A being that wont get shredded and that can be any semblance of a threat to 682

4) All within the timeframe required by SBA

Considering it took big G months to regenerate the flesh on his arms and hands being melted off after the fight with Hedorah, regenning his head is gonna take a hell of a lot longer

WeeklyBattles said:
Not in a combat applicable amount of time
Yes, he can in a manga adaptation.

And saying my vote is not legitimate Is likely an offense.you have no give a proof that 682 is getting pass through G' immortality.

@Ricsi is wrong. Godzilla has resurrection with immortality type 6.

G cells can turn into fully grow Godzillas in battle

The proof is that 682 can adapt to be laughably stronger than Godzilla, which would mean that even if he used his type 6 he would just keep dying over and over. 682 has adapted to a 4-A character by becoming so much stronger than it that its most powerful weapon quite literally bounced off of it like a ball of paper

And no, Godzilla cant turn his cells into more godzillas

You know G reactive evolution is better rihht?

And yes he can. I'm looking forma The scan right Noe.

Godzilla's Reactive Evolution is DEFINITELY not better than 682s, not even remotely close.

No he cant

682 has evolved to fight characters far stronger then Godzilla. If he can adapt to fight a 4-A, he can certainly adapt to fight a High 4-C. That said 682 FRA.

You haven't watched Shin Godzilla?

Considering it took big G months to regenerate the flesh on his arms and hands being melted off after the fight with Hedorah, regenning his head is gonna take a hell of a lot longer

That's the Showa version. I believe his combat-applicable Regenerationn is higher than Low, however

WeeklyBattles said:
682 can erase that many memories. How does coming back from the underworld in an unspecified but very long period of time make him resist memory erasure?

I know you guys dont want Godzilla to lose but ignoring arguments is just gonna lead to your votes not being counted
Actually some SCP-682 fans are ignoring that Even if 682 adapts to G, he Will be no able to killed him due to immortality type 6, said that some votes for 682 doesn't count.

And is actually more like some persons don't want this to be inconclusive as The time before.

Apex PredatorX said:
Actually some SCP-682 fans are ignoring that Even if 682 adapts to G, he Will be no able to killed him due to immortality type 6, said that some votes for 682 doesn't count.

And is actually more like some persons don't want this to ve inconclusive as The time before.
so, not gonna argue the mind manipulation?

Thanks bye, umm radio waves and G. I can remmember something. I'll need to look for it.

Also how Will work on many bodies at same time? And a protective shiel?

Kaiser Kōnt said:

You haven't watched Shin Godzilla?

That's the Showa version. I believe his combat-applicable Regenerationn is higher than Low, however
Yes i have, he never successfully did that

He doesnt have the feats to back it up

Apex PredatorX said:
Thanks bye, umm radio waves and G. I can remmember something. I'll need to look for it.

Also how Will work on many bodies at same time? And a protective shiel?
It wiped the memories of an entire team of researchers even though they were several kilometers away from him

It wiped the memories of an entire team of researchers even though they were several kilometers away from him </div> Rang of kilometres

Last question radio waves can pass through electromagnétic shields?

WeeklyBattles said:
Godzilla's Reactive Evolution is DEFINITELY not better than 682s, not even remotely close.
No he cant

I was reading and you have reason. But still able to evolve an become immune to SCP-682 mind powers.

But here is the sca . :)

I'm going to change my vote. I vote for Godzilla.

There are 3 stories where SCP-682 has died. One where an army of statue just ripped him apart and the other where in an alternate universe every single thing down to the microbial level had died, 682 included. And then there was another where the sentient star just fried him with the whole Earth instantantly.

Point is, 682 can be killed if he gets overwhelmed instantantly and has no time to adapt. And he definitely needs time to adapt, seeing how Foundation keeps him in check by immersing him in acid and that works most of the time. So if someone way more powerful than him (Godzilla) uses a destructive attack that is too fast for him to adapt to and too powerful to survive unadapted, he will get killed. He won't survive if Godzilla fires a planet-busting Atomic Breath at him.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
I'm going to change my vote. I vote for Godzilla.

There are 3 stories where SCP-682 has died. One where an army of statue just ripped him apart and the other where in an alternate universe every single thing down to the microbial level had died, 682 included. And then there was another where the sentient star just fried him with the whole Earth instantantly.

Point is, 682 can be killed if he gets overwhelmed instantantly and has no time to adapt. And he definitely needs time to adapt, seeing how Foundation keeps him in check by immersing him in acid and that works most of the time. So if someone way more powerful than him (Godzilla) uses a destructive attack that is too fast for him to adapt to and too powerful to survive unadapted, he will get killed. He won't survive if Godzilla fires a planet-busting Atomic Breath at him.
None of those stories are canon

682 has adapted to attacks exponentially more powerful than Godzilla's instantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back