• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-3812 VS Kami Tenchi

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Kami Tenchi got downgraded to 1-A, i wanna see if he takes the throne of the most powerful 1-A against the current most powerful 1-A, that being SCP-3812.

Speed equalised

SCP-3812: 2

Kami Tenchi: 0

Inconclusive: 0

3812 stomps, it becomes 1-A+ while Kami Tenchi is only 1-A. 3812 simply transcends like be did against ben.

Lol, 3812 immediately transcends Kami Tenchi to the point where he views Kami Tenchi as fiction and god stomps.

Yeah Kami gets roflstomped in every way possible.

Kodai no Kami said:
And those Youtubers who said that Kami Tenchi is one of the most powerful being in fiction.
He is in fact one of the most powerful beings in fiction. Theres nothing wrong with that statement.

Agree with Planck. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but "one of" refers to specifically one of the strongest, in this case. One would mean the single digit numbers, so it's basically claiming that Kami Tenchi is among the top 10 strongest fictional characters, which I'm not sure is true. Edit: And furthermore, in this case, Kodai no Kami was definitely referring to the very top tiers of fiction, several of them, I mean, not just being a top tier fictional character, which Kami definitely is.

RinneItachi said:
Agree with Planck. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but "one of" refers to specifically one of the strongest, in this case. One would mean the single digit numbers, so it's basically claiming that Kami Tenchi is among the top 10 strongest fictional characters, which I'm not sure is true. Edit: And furthermore, in this case, Kodai no Kami was definitely referring to the very top tiers of fiction, several of them, I mean, not just being a top tier fictional character, which Kami definitely is.
no. you are adding your own meaning into what one of the strongest means. one of, doesnt have a cap of 10, never in my life have i heard such a thing. he is one of the strongest, just not the strongest.

I mean, I haven't heard any other meaning, and that one makes the most sense. It wouldn't make sense to say "one of" if it's just some random number among, say, the top 30's. And if you're gonna argue that I'm just adding my own meaning to the term, you're also ignoring Kodai no Kami's perspective when saying it, focusing only on your own then claiming Kami Tenchi is one of the strongest based on that. But I'm not continuing it, this is a stomp thread and shouldn't even be talked on anymore, can someone contact a staff member to come and close this, or the poster?

it doesnt make sense. one of doesnt have a top 10 gap. if thats your meaning, good on you, its just yours.

Ovrhide said:
no. you are adding your own meaning into what one of the strongest means. one of, doesnt have a cap of 10, never in my life have i heard such a thing. he is one of the strongest, just not the strongest.
These are the verses with people more powerful than Kami Tenchi;

1. Cthulhu Mythos

2. The Elder Scrolls

3. Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

4. Umineko no Naku Koro ni

5. DC/Vertigo Comics

6. Shinza Banshou

7. The Manifold Trilogy

8. World of Darkness

9. Twin Peaks

10. Dungeons and Dragons

11. SCP Foundation

12. A Wild Last Boss Appeared

13. I/O

14. Warhammer 40,000

15. Marvel Comics

16. The Dark Tower

17. Ergenverse

Not quite sure if he's one of the strongest by the normal meaning of the phrase.

Considering most users agree that this is a stomp, and the thread seems to have been necroed somewhat, I will be closing this. You can discuss this in a message wall thread if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back