• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-001 (S AS´) Vs. Gods (Magi)

Quick, someone make a verse with reverse dimensional tiering, where the dimensions are actually limitations, and the less dimensions you have, the better.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Someone should make a character that is 0-D physically but has Infinite-D power.
SCP-2747

-infinite-D

but High 1-B plot destruction, scaled to SCP narritives, although it should, potentially, be higher

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
SCP-2747

-infinite-D

but High 1-B plot destruction, scaled to SCP narritives, although it should, potentially, be higher
Oh, of course it already exists; SCP is doing everything in its power to make us confuse ourselves.
at least it's not as bad as shit like

the T H O T B O X

Hl3 or bust said:
Don't

you'll give people legit reasons to delet the verse
Not if I even add pictures showing how they explicitly use 4D universes as prints on toilet paper :)

Bobsican said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Don't

you'll give people legit reasons to delet the verse
Not if I even add pictures showing how they explicitly use 4D universes as prints on toilet paper :)
no, because you're admiting to intentionally boosting the verse ovo

One thing the tiering system has problem dealing with is piercing damage, because technically, in real life anything pointy can kind of negate durbility, more or less, that's why bullets can harm 9-B animals while still being 9-C, but we don't use that in fictional battles, so someone make a verse that uses that as an important plot point that can't be ignored in versus thread, so literally anything in the vers that can cut will have durability negation for no reason other than it can cut.

Hl3 or bust said:
no, because you're admiting to intentionally boosting the verse ovo </div>
Maybe if it gets popular enought it could be here someday.

Yeah. that's the point, everyone in this hypotetical verse would have durability negation for literally no other reason thatn "it can cut", so people will get confused.

Make a character that was specifically made to fight higher dimensional beings, but is harmless and easy to destroy when against 3-D beings or lower, so he can go up against Tier 2 and higher, but can't do shit against normal humans.

I´m going to try to follow the rules this website has, so stuff like someone´s sword just bounces around with no damage at all to the eye of a "normal" thing that´s an entire tier above, and stuff like a character laughing at someone far weaker attemping to harm him, only to die by his casual glare that sends the other guy flying around.

By the way, my verse is still in alpha, so don´t get your hopes up, after all, I´m still trying to convince myself to want to make it, but most of the time I´m too lazy to do it...

Bobsican said:
By the way, my verse is still in alpha, so don´t get your hopes up, after all, I´m still trying to convince myself to want to make it, but most of the time I´m too lazy to do it...
^ Me be like.

Mind hax that only works on mindless beings, soul hax that only works on soulless being, causality hax that only works on acausals, etc. that would be an interesting concept.

I'm just posting a bunch of weird concept I thought of in an attempt of making a battle less predictable.

High Regen that only works if the character is atomized, and his regen isn't triggered by normal everyday wounds, so the opponent having higher ap will actually make it harder to kill him, making so stupidly higher AP is actually a disadvantage.

I really like those characters that break the "A > C > B" logic, and can beat a bunch of OP characters, but lose to a bunch of normal people.

It has begun... The SCP debate has started.

For this matchup.... The Magi Gods are stupdenously high into 1-B. Like, Infinity-1 number if dimensions, while SCP verse scales to countless-D currently (w/o using upgrades)

This is a clear win for Magi gods.

Just want to point out that match won by one character being higher dimensional than the other is an auto stomp

Once High 1-B SCP happens, I´ll finally be able to make fair, conclusive maches with them.

Nah, 1-A worst tier, coming from someone who likes Lovecraft and warhammer

High 1-B's not a certainty, but they're also not much easier to find matches for anyways if that happens. If you're just making matches for matches sake though try to find a low 7-C for The Ancestor, tis my challenge to you

1-A is actually easier to understand by me, but as it seems about more than 90% of users don´t, it basically ruins them, as ven if I bother to carefully explain, they jump to the conclusion that just 1-A matches aren´t allowed, instead of actually telling who they think stands a better chance or just stomps.

1-A is basically where you simply focus on the scaling chains. Baseline is baseline, and so that´s the weakest part of 1-A per definition, someone that´s superior to that 1-A is simply above baseline, but if you trascend it and view t as fiction, you have "1 layer" of outerversal trascendence.

And from this point it goes the same. 2, 3 outerversal layers and so on.

Scaling can still be done to tell if two characters in the same verse that are in the same amount of outerversal layers are different in power from one another, but one can still harm the other in this one, as they share the same "level of existance", and so on, matches with this can easily work just like any other tier 1 match.

Then we finally have the infinite outerversal trascendance, which only about 4 characters in the wiki have; these infinities can be potentially stacked for infinity x infinity, and then infinity x infinity x infinity and so on forever, which is also why I don´t believe in true omnipotence, as that would be too NLF even for that tier.

Someone should keep this in mind for the thread that Ant and Matt will make someday to merge High 1-A and 0.

1-A matches are just silly because fighting isn't really a concept that you can apply to many 1-As. They're also booring.

Actually a lot of the Cthulhu mythos scales unreasonably high into 1-A, which takes some explaining. I don't find this stuff too hard to understand, but I see why others do.

I kinda doubt that's gonna happen.

What? Merge High 1-A with 0? If that´s the case, well, it´s still being discussed in PMs, so the situation can´t be fully told yet.

Back