• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-001 (S AS´) Vs. Gods (Magi)

@Bob. 1-B is the worst tier to try and make matches.

Magi is actually one of those verses that are almost a different tier despite the gap being infinite.

There's an infinite degree of dimensional transcendence without there outright being infinite dimensions. They're essentially infinity - 1.

The magi are as far as possible into 1-B as you can get. There's an infinite amount of dimensions, but there's not a god of dimension number infinity.

^ what they all said.

Even if there's a god that Swann's avatar can actually fight, there's still going to be a god above that to fate hax them.

Wasn´t there a SCP Swann was above, which always went into higher nrratives indefinitely regardless of that? That should put both in the same dimensional tier.

3812 is constantly ascending, whereas the magi are already there. FOr every layer 3812 goes up, there's always going to be an infinite amount of magi gods above.

WeeklyBattles said:
Swann transcends every layer 3812 could possibly ascend to
In which case there are two possibilities.

A) The layers 3812 can ascend to are finite, in which case Swann is still at a lower 1-B than the Magi Gods.

B) The layers 3812 can ascend to are infinite, in which case Swann should be High 1-B for transcending all of them.

A makes this the Magi's stomp victory, B makes this Swann's stomp victory

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Just make it so it isn't all Magi Gods, but only the one that is exactly on the same dimension as 001.
That can actually be done?

If he's going to be High 1-B based of 3812, who's profile says it is "he will either reach the top or keep ascending infinitely, with the chain of narratives possibly continuing forever upwards", I think it makes more sense to say 1-B, possible High 1-B

@Monarch There's also a blatant statement of infinite spatial dimensions but i reeeeeally dont want this thread to turn into another argument

WeeklyBattles said:
@Monarch There's also a blatant statement of infinite spatial dimensions but i reeeeeally dont want this thread to turn into another argument
Go ahead, I don´t mind :)

at the VERY worst, avatar Swann and 001-Swann will be uncountably infinite dimensional, with 001-Swann being "possibly higher"

Back