• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scout vs THE BEST RESIDENT EVIL PROTAGONIST HELL YEAH

Scooty wind up in Raccoon City and runs in Leon. They fight idfk.

Both 9-A

Speed Equal

Who wins?

Scooty:

Better Chris:

Jah:

How would that get around Scout's mobility (with double jumps and generally being a pretty evasive character) and weaponry? Especially from being shot in the face.

Necromercer said:
Super fast wall crawling 18 foot leaping hentai monsters with long tounges.
I doubt they have the skill, human intelligence, or... guns, of Scout.

Necromercer said:
they have the skill and intel of humans. and thanks.
Your description does not imply that a Leaper Elementary School for Combat exists.

Could you clarify?

Necromercer said:
They have set ambushes and outsmarted humans on several occasions.
Are they animalistic or not, though? Wolves show rudimentary tactics, but that doesn't mean they can go through complex problen solving.

It depends.

When partially transformed they are still capable of problem solving, but not when fully transformed.

But when they have been mind controlled as shown in damnation, they have used problem solving.

so

its iffy.

But my vote is still leon

Could you explain how they have done problem solving?

None of this addresses the fact that Leapers don't have scatterguns, either.

Leon has fought people who use scatter guns, and they are called lickers, and they have used problem solving in the fact that, when a hole the could not leap across was blown in the floor, they just climed up the wall and then the celing, getting across the hole.

That seems... very animalistic. I don't think that's a fair comparison, to say "Not committing suicide = complex and intelligent thought".

I think Scout takes this, overall. His skill combined with mobility with a side of potent, versatile guns outclasses any licker Leon has faced.

Leon FRA. i dont see any gap between leon and scout agility. The first one has huge mobility feats like running on the wall or dodging lasers. Leon has also faced agile and intelligent opponents such as Krauser and Verdugo. Also, leon is for sure smarter than scout and more skilled, he also have a better aim.

TF2 mercs can survive tank bots exploding in their face when they defeat them with no damage, they can also survive sentry buster explosions granted they have enough explosion resistance (I still think it should count).

They seem to be close in AP and durability, especially with scout's bullet resistance, but scout's arsenal should have enough status effect to put down leon while healing himself,

Mad milk + Cleaver + PBPP and scout is basically immortal while fighting.

And that's not considering the increased damage with the fan o' war and crit a cola, the knockback with the FaN, the speed reduction with the sandman and the extra bleed with the ornament.

Also would the BFB speed increase be cobsidered here? If yes is just anpther adavantage to scout.

Scout for his arsenal

Back