• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon Vs Lady (DMC Vs Resident Evil)

Time to see if Resident Evil can really go against something from its brother, Devil May Cry

- Leon from Vendetta Vs DMC5 Lady, both at 9-B

- Speed is equal

- Standard Equipment for both, however for weapons Leon only has Silver Ghost, Desert Eagle and High 8-C stuff

- They are in character and going for the kill

- Fight starts at a Umbrella Lab, they are 100 meters away from each other, without clear vision of their target (aka, no sniping)

Leon:

Lady:

She loved Dante, ever since the Temen-ni-gru, but there was one thing that kept her away from telling him: his Demon side, she hated everything related to them. When she saw Leon, she knew it was destiny, as he was Dante, but human, she followed her feelings for the first time and they were happy together

However, on his fight for his Bloodline, a crazy boulder puncher man attacked them, killing Lady, while saying to Leon...That he had to f* his sister, and every woman between him and said sister...would pay the ultimate price...But yeah their fight still was inconclusive:

Most normal human fighters try to analyze and guess their opposition's threat lvl such by appearance and any relevant info no matter how small. And can be biased in such cases.

For example Lady cannot store Kalinaa Ann in "hammer space" like probably Leon and his inventory. But she has unlimited reserve ammo which probably Leon cannot guess at first glance i think. Underestimating her launcher to be use and throw.
While Leon can probably whip out his launcher and surprise her.

But real kicker is Lady will underestimate the High8C RPG to be only normal since hers is the best and strongest RL in the DMC verse.
And will probably get a rude surprise if she tries to tank the blast from any lethal range like she can usually do with Kalina Ann.

Both sides will approach this a as a normal conventional gunfight, but will get rude surprises when they get closer or someone pulls out something whacky.

I’m not sure, I feel this Stealth Gun Fight is more Leon’s forte, while Lady is a skilled demon hunter, I don’t feel she’s as equipped to deal with someone with Leon’s skill set, meanwhile Leon has dealt with Rampaging or Hunting Monsters and Humans with similar skill in these fields, and Leon has the home field advantage of being in the Umbrella Lab, i feel more often then not he’s going to pull off his win condition

I feel I’m siding with Leon

I’m not sure, I feel this Stealth Gun Fight is more Leon’s forte, while Lady is a skilled demon hunter, I don’t feel she’s as equipped to deal with someone with Leon’s skill set, meanwhile Leon has dealt with Rampaging or Hunting Monsters and Humans with similar skill in these fields, and Leon has the home field advantage of being in the Umbrella Lab, i feel more often then not he’s going to pull off his win condition

I feel I’m siding with Leon
I mean, she was able to entertain Dante, is by his own words one of the very best demon hunters of whom include both Trish and Nero no to mention the demons she fight are on some drugs compared to the B.O.W.s but yeah, I personally think he outskills a lot, specifically in H2H.

A ranged fight is on who finds the other first.

I don't think fighting a super casual Dante and Trish really means something, it's unquantifiable at best

Aaaand BUMP

I don't think fighting a super casual Dante and Trish really means something, it's unquatifiable at best

Aaaand BUMP
Yeah, really Leon taking the hits of various monsters and beating them is probably more quantifiable then Dante and Trish casually fighting her sometimes

Leon just feels like the natural winner here, he’s got a home field advantage to know where to look and hide and I mean his first ever adventure involved Monsters stronger then him hunting him down

I don't think fighting a super casual Dante and Trish really means something, it's unquantifiable at best

Aaaand BUMP
I mean Lady and Trish literally throwing hands in anime even she get attacked by one of electricity from Trish and she tanked that.

Even its unquantifable but still better dura feats than Leon.

Her better feats come from DMC4 novel, but thats for a later CRT.
As for this match, she has a lot of advantage where is matters which many are overlooking.
I'll get on it once my class is over.

I will agree that I think Leon is the more skilled one if the group. Not only is he basically zombie killing John Wick at this point

But skill wise he is comparable to Chris, who has some pretty decent feats of skill against Aries.

I will agree that I think Leon is the more skilled one if the group. Not only is he basically zombie killing John Wick at this point

But skill wise he is comparable to Chris, who has some pretty decent feats of skill against Aries.

I just noticed his name is Arias and has his own company.

Basically Arius with his own company but less crazy.

I mean Lady and Trish literally throwing hands in anime even she get attacked by one of electricity from Trish and she tanked that.

Even its unquantifable but still better dura feats than Leon.
Trish was playing with her and we never saw Lady tank any lightning from her so no, unquantifiable and unknown

More impressively, Lady shoots down Trish's empowered bullets out of mid air at 1:20.
Trish shoots 2 bullets first, then Lady shoots AFTER that as counter.
That helluva good reflexes and shooting skills.
Also skilled and sneaky enough to shoot grenades out of sky thrown by herself. Good Tactics.
she does, just skip to 4:45 where Trish shot Lighting infront of her.

Back