• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

+++ 9-A Swiss style Tournament: Breaking conventions +++: Round 1; Match 8: Scout vs Stick Teddy

This is a 10-round Swiss-style tournament!!! (Link to Tournament page)
Round 1; Match 8: Scout vs Stick Teddy
🇨🇭 in Geneva of course 🇨🇭

1920px-Geneve_2005_001_Ork.ch.jpg

Match Rules:
  • Speed is equalized
  • All optional equipment is allowed that is up to 9-A
  • Takes place in the center of Gevena at Sunrise
  • 70 meters starting distance
  • No Prep nor Prior Knowledge
  • The city is abandoned for these matches so no outside help
  • BFR, Death Manip, and other passive One-Shot Hax have been mostly banned
  • For more info go to the main Tournament page
Characters
Attack Potency
Votes
0.007 Tons of TNT3: DrGreyman; LeoEpicGamer8910; Board3659
Stick Teddy (Stick Gang)0.0375430210325 Tons of TNT 0
Inconclusive0

GRACE!!!

Last edited:
How does Scout fight? ST always starts with throwing his microphone, which more often than not results in the enemy catching it and getting a free hit. After his mic attack fails, he goes for either Burning Mic (basically his original mic attack but the mic is on fire) or Danmaku, which is sound based. Also, ST has a huge AP advantage here.

idk how you factor his optional equipment

is all of the guns around 8-C? or only some?

regardless he has some Optional equipment ...

Bonk! Atomic Punch allows him to be invulnerable for 8 seconds which can help him against some of the Danmaku of Stick Teddy
Crict-a-cola helps him get Mini-Crits which should raise his AP by 35% for some seconds ....
Mad Milk helps him heal if he gets it onto Stick Teddy which he likely can since he is giving Scout the first move

is all of the guns around 8-C? or only some?
No idea. I have no knowledge on TF2.
Mad Milk helps him heal if he gets it onto Stick Teddy which he likely can since he is giving Scout the first move
Very true.

I think Danmaku would still give Scout a huge issue because of the 5.3x AP advantage for ST and combined with the fact that's it's flippin' Danmaku, and in nature, is hard to dodge.

If this is still going...

scout's main strategy is being as mobile and unhittable as possible, using his speed and jumps to get in potshots while staying as far out of reach as he can from the other fighter. While it is true that he is a mostly short-range fighter, his pistol does give him some options to keep his distance if there is no other way.

I don't know how extreme teddy's danmaku is, but scout is very slippery even through heavy gunfire.

If this is still going...

scout's main strategy is being as mobile and unhittable as possible, using his speed and jumps to get in potshots while staying as far out of reach as he can from the other fighter. While it is true that he is a mostly short-range fighter, his pistol does give him some options to keep his distance if there is no other way.

I don't know how extreme teddy's danmaku is, but scout is very slippery even through heavy gunfire.
ST likes to keep his distance and is pretty good at dodging Danmaku himself. His Danmaku is mostly in a straight line, but he's good at aiming it. Also ST has a 5.3x AP advantage, and outranges by a lot so there's that.

Last edited:
ST likes to keep his distance and is pretty good at dodging Danmaku himself. His Danmaku is mostly in a straight line, but he's good at aiming it. Also ST has a 5.3x AP advantage so there's that.
yeah, the AP advantage is a pretty big obstacle, but if the danmaku is in a predictable pattern then scout should be able to dodge it fine.
if the optional equipment is fine, which given the previous talk of Bonk, then I assume so, then I feel like scout would take this by a slim margin. the flying guillotine and wrap assassin give him projectiles that will drain teddy over time while scout can focus on dodging, and Bonk can give him an out if he is caught in a situation where the attacks are unavoidable. He regularly fights against people that are much stronger than him, being literally the weakest class in the game, so he knows to absolutely not get hit.
If he gets a free hit in at the start, then he could always use the sandman to stun teddy and get more milage out of the opportunity, and he is noted to be skilled with a bat so hitting the sandman ball against teddy, who I am assuming is not moving much at the start, should be easy.

yeah, the AP advantage is a pretty big obstacle, but if the danmaku is in a predictable pattern then scout should be able to dodge it fine.
if the optional equipment is fine, which given the previous talk of Bonk, then I assume so, then I feel like scout would take this by a slim margin. the flying guillotine and wrap assassin give him projectiles that will drain teddy over time while scout can focus on dodging, and Bonk can give him an out if he is caught in a situation where the attacks are unavoidable. He regularly fights against people that are much stronger than him, being literally the weakest class in the game, so he knows to absolutely not get hit.
If he gets a free hit in at the start, then he could always use the sandman to stun teddy and get more milage out of the opportunity, and he is noted to be skilled with a bat so hitting the sandman ball against teddy, who I am assuming is not moving much at the start, should be easy.
Optional weapons need to be 9-A maximum IDK if all the weapons are 8-C

Makes sense. I'll vote Scout FRA, but if it helps at all, ST outranges by a bit and has mid-low regen. Though that probably doesn't mean much against actual bullets.

Last edited:
Back