• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ever since the last case of the page Crossover, I had been planning in doing this but I forgot due to my stupidity and other projects and stuff in real life.

So here is the deal.

Shaggy, Scooby and Velma should be Low 7-C with Massively Hipersonic ratings because of Darkanine calcs

Daphne and Fred should be at least 9-C, likely 9-B with superhuman speed: Able to keep it up with Scooby and Shaggy in their normal forms and both of them destroyed robot dragons that were able to break benches and stuff like that, not to mention that Fred was able to rip the head off a zombie in that movie, not to mention that they can hit non corporeal thanks to their feats in Lego Dimension and Scooby Doo first fright, they temporarily had the powers of the Space Ghost (And that Space Ghost Coast to Coast is apparently canon in that universe), Daphne should also have martial arts.

We should make a page for Scooby-Mite, which is already made here Scooby-Mite, but he should be High 2-A, not the high 3-A that he is at the moment since he scales from characters like Bat-Mite and Mister Mxyzptlk since he is from the 5th dimension.

Now to add the powers:

Velma should be the easiest one: Genius intellect, Wind manipulation and Resistance to fire manipulation, she should have more powers, but these are the only ones that she have shown at the moment. (If you guys want to know how she transforms, she says Jinkies.), Able to hit non corporeal (It happened on Lego Dimensions and in Scooby Doo First Fright ), can survive on space

Scooby: Resistance to Mind Manipulation ( I know that he already have this, but this is another feat, he wasnt even bothered by Grodd attempt of manipulating his or Shaggy Mind.), able to hit non corporeal ( Same thing that happened with Velma, in both games), flight, can survive on space, got the powers of Dr fate and the spectre, but didnt show any new power, resistance to either empathic manipulation or fear manipulation, he also got powers due to the kryptonite x, but the only powers he showcased he already had.

Shaggy: Resistance to Mind Manipulation ( Grodd was incapable of controlling their brain, he wasnt even affected at all.), Flight, Earth Manipulation (Created an earthquake), Elasticity, size manipulation, resistance to blunt attacks (Was thrown by a monster version of Superman into a wall and he rebounded like a rubber ball) energy projection, resistance to memory manipulation (The presence, Deadman and The phantom stranger erased their memories of the incident, but Shaggy somehow remembered it, but he thought it was all just a dream because not only he woke up in his house, but the rest of the mystery machine also had their memory erased, is unknown if they used it on Scooby or not tho), can survive on space, break dimensional barriers/Portal Creation (Should be comparable to a green lantern that did the same.), I think he has resistance to empathetic manipulation (Shrugged off Psycho Pirate attempt to make him feel fear, but still got affected by Scarecrow fear gas),

All of them should have size manipulation actually since they have Atom Gadget and all of them gained temporary powers due to the kryptonite-x (Which only showcased flight, enhanced senses, super speed) but I am a bit iffy, since they only got the power for some minutes while they were in possession of said kryptonite.

Apparently there are two versions of Teen Titans here, the teen titans Go and the original teen titans.

Thats it, I just went through all of the issues I could find and this is it.

Those who agree: 5 (ZacharyGrossman273,Dark649,ShakeResounding,22Easy,SpiritualAdversor)

Those who dont agree: 0

Scooby-Mite comes from a Scooby Doo story, not a DCU story. So, the powerscaling might be different as explained in the crossover page. Bat-Mite and Mxyzptlk could be High 3-A in that story. The other things could be fine, but i'd like to see what others thinks about Shaggy and Scooby profile being a complete composite of all their versions in one profile.

I was thinking about which abilities should be added to Shaggy and Scooby due to the yellow ring, but I realized that there is no way knowing which abilities it has, it only shown Forcefield creation, portal creation, flight, energy manipulation and limited reality warp (Shaggy used it to increase the size of the Justice League.)

Should I edit the profiles or should I wait for anyone's input?

I would ask for knowledgeable members, but there isnt a section for Scooby Doo.

We also need to make a page for Scooby Doo Verse as well.

And I found another feat for Shaggy and Scooby resisting mind control, this time it was mind control via music.

And also Scooby, Shaggy and the hex girls have sound manipulation.

In this video one guy who three two ghosts with him were controlling everyone in the town minds with their music, besides the hex girls, Shaggy and Scooby.

Then they fight against said villains at a Scott Pilgrim style and they won, dispelling the mind control on everyone.

Well, going to sleep now, going to update these pages by tomorrow and probably make the verse page if I have time to do it.

So, I just read chapter 25 of Scooby Doo Apocalypse, and I must say that composite Fred should have non corporeality with him since he died and we saw his ghost.

Shaggy should have animal manipulation because in the flashback of his encounter with Scooby, he made inteligent dogs (Who could think and speak properly) back off from Scooby Doo, who was being attacked by said dogs, it was stated by one of the scientist that is because of his 'high canine intelligence' he could do such thing, but idk

Could someone highlight this to get more attention or something around that line?

I feel like there is no one with knowledge in Scooby Doo or something like this and I would appreciate more people here talking about this.

I'd say just add the upgrades at this point, and if someone disagrees, they can make a CRT. If I see one then I'll tell you to give your imput.

So, I was reading the archie comics, and some upgrades will be needed, Fred and Daphne should be supersonic because they outran a monster made of electricity (And it was a real one made by machines btw) (Archie comics)

And Shaggy should get some kind of regen since he got back after getting all his body broken when he got run over by a 18 wheeler. (Archie comics)

Shaggy should also have dream manipulation because he can share his dreams with Scooby (Archie comics)

And Shaggy also has precognition dreams as well (He predicted that he would be in a case with the big foot chasing him) (Also Archie comics)

And there is a another feat for his animal manipulation, he wasnt attacked by some bees made by a enemy villain (That was a comic from Teams up Scooby doo btw)

Other feat of Shaggy reality warp, he made a sandwich fly to him and then made the statue cut it for him.

I should do a respect thread for Scooby Doo team

Udlmaster said:
Since it's composite, do you count the games?
That's an interesting question because Scooby and Shaggy used a book that can literally catch ghosts in the Gamecube game.

That's an interesting question because Scooby and Shaggy used a book that can literally catch ghosts in the Gamecube game.

Thats sealing right?

Back