• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scooby-Doo Continuity Separation

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
In my latest deep dive into the Scooby-Doo canon, I have successfully created a blog for the entire canon of Scooby-Doo.

Although there are some media like Legend of the Phantosaur and Mystery Incorporated that are not canon.

Thus, this should be addressed and everything from Phanotsaur should be removed from Shaggy's profile. Luckily, this is all that is to be removed.

I'd also encourage profile making for the DtDVD canon, Mystery Incorporated, Scoob, etc.

Agree: E6pire, SamanPatou, Aolphl, Accelerated_Evolution, HammerStrikes219 (5)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
In my latest deep dive into the Scooby-Doo canon, I have successfully created a blog for the entire canon of Scooby-Doo.

Although there are some media like Legend of the Phantosaur and Mystery Incorporated that are not canon.

Thus, this should be addressed and everything from Phanotsaur should be removed from Shaggy's profile. Luckily, this is all that is to be removed.

I'd also encourage profile making for the DtDVD canon, Mystery Incorporated, Scoob, etc.

Agree: E6pire, SamanPatou, Aolphl, Accelerated_Evolution (4)
Disagree:
Neutral:
Agreed.

Nice blog, i think it's good. Though I haven't delved in Scooby Doo stuff in a long time, Velma left a bad taste in my mouth lol.
What worse, they scrapped Scooby. You know, the iconic Dog that always with the Mystery Gang.

For me, I am a Scooby Doo fan since I watched some movies and even watch The Thirteen Ghost of Scooby Doo (I will never forgive the movie basically destroying what the series has. Actual Ghosts and supernatural enemies for once)

Back