• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bzz... Bzz... REHEHEHEHE! (Selbus vs Scooby-doo) (Stomp)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
After Selbus killed daddy pig
Peppa watched in horror from her window and called...
not 911...
but mystery incorporated
Scooby-doo was the one only there since all the others went on to do something else
"Rello Rystery Rncorporated this is scooby reaking!"
Peppa pig responded
"Um Yes you see some bee mercilessly killed my father and I need help!"
Scooby was in shock this is nothing he dealt with before
"RI- RI- RILLED?!?!"
Scooby gulped but... he needed to do his duties He went up to confront selbus
Both Are 9-B
anything above 9-B is restricted
Speed Is Equalized
Both Are 1 meter Apart
Battle Takes Place At Peppa Pig's Frontyard
Sba for everything else

Vacteria's Little Simp Helper:

Courage's Best friend: 1

Some Heroes Step in (incon):

Last edited:
At one meter apart Selbus probably just starts with a small barrage of punches from his four arms, not much a bite would do against that

After he’d fly and get a bit of distance

At one meter apart Selbus probably just starts with a small barrage of punches from his four arms, not much a bite would do against that

After he’d fly and get a bit of distance
You know There is barely anything I can work with for scooby his profile is pure GARBAGE!
Anyways Scooby reflects the punches via toon force and body control after that scoobs will stretch his body towards the bee via the latter (Also scooby can trick people via disguising as an girl I'm not kidding)

You know There is barely anything I can work with for scooby his profile is pure GARBAGE!
Anyways Scooby reflects the punches via toon force and body control after that scoobs will stretch his body towards the bee via the latter (Also scooby can trick people via disguising as an girl I'm not kidding)
Does he have feats of actively deflecting punches with toon force?

Punches and kicks are all Selbus has, unless his buzzing can cause some problems to his ability to rewind punches (or if it’s got good linitations) I’m not sure Selbus has any way to get a wincon 🗿
The only wincon I see is Selbus buzzing scooby to the point that scooby just dies due to how Loud the sound is, if selbus thinks of doing that first, also pretty sure it does nothing to toon force I assume your going to vote

The only wincon I see is Selbus buzzing scooby to the point that scooby just dies due to how Loud the sound is, if selbus thinks of doing that first, also pretty sure it does nothing to toon force I assume your going to vote
I’m not sure Selbus could force his buzzing sound to the point that someone not just a regular human dies 🗿 but even his default buzzing is at the very least annoying/loud enough to be noticeable, so perhaps it is possible

Any counter for Scooby against the buzz?

I’m not sure Selbus could force his buzzing sound to the point that someone not just a regular human dies 🗿 but even his default buzzing is at the very least annoying/loud enough to be noticeable, so perhaps it is possible

Any counter for Scooby against the buzz?
Scoobs can just shape-shift or just use body control to make himself have no ears pretty sure scoobs can do that and he'll probably clog his ears with something just like queen scarlet when she fought vacteria, his win-con is still there if scooby just forgets.

Scoobs can just shape-shift or just use body control to make himself have no ears pretty sure scoobs can do that and he'll probably clog his ears with something just like queen scarlet when she fought vacteria, his win-con is still there if scooby just forgets.
What are the chances of forgetting?

Are we sure this isn’t a stomp? Scoob has a counter for everything…
Ig
I mean atleast Scooby avenged daddy pig Both matches we had with selbus are stomps
I mean I'm sure there are ones somewhere you know what...? Have any other bees that MIGHT have an chance against Scooby?

Back